Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:11 am

He was too good at this, she decided. She whined at the contact of his tongue and she decided that she loved his fingers almost as much as his mouth. She tugged on his hair in pleasure. "More on my clit," she mumbled. She'd found most people liked it when she told them what she liked. She hoped Ted was the same.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:10 pm

He grunted at her hair tug and sped up the pace of his fingers. His lips captured her clit and he sucked on it harshly before he slipped his tongue over it to soothe it. He repeated this a few times, crooning his fingers. His free hand moved up, stretching to react her nipple. He tweaked one before moving to the other.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Her whines got louder as he did as she asked, finally bringing a hand up to stifle her screams of pleasure. She still wasn't sure what he thought of her being loud, so she tried to cut back on the noise. She squeezed around his fingers whenever he brushed against her g-spot. "Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she mumbled, head falling backwards in pleasure overload as his hands found her nipples.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:46 am

Ted smirked against her and curled his fingers again. The hand that was playing with her nipples reaching up and tugging her fingers from her mouth. "Silenced the room for a reason, love." He muttered quickly before catching her clit between his lips again and lightly grazing his teeth over it, before using his tongue to soothe it. His hand found her nipple again and he tweaked it, while he curled his finger in her over and over.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 am

She whimpered loudly, as he kept curling his fingers inside her. She let him tug her hand away from her mouth, and nodded. Okay, maybe he didn't mind it as much as he seemed to the other day. She let out a gasp that bordered on a scream as his teeth caught her clit. God, he could play her body like a fiddle. "Babe. Babe please," she begged, as she bucked against his face.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

He loved the noises she made. Even through most of them were screams, he loved them. They let him know he was doing something so right. He listened to her beg, and it made his already throbbing dick so hard it hurt now. He had to finish her off so he could pull her on him and fuck her with her on top. He repeated nipping at her clit and soothing it a few time, as his finger sped up and he tugged a bit harder on her nipple.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:45 am

Each time he nipped her clit, it sent flying higher. Pretty soon, all that was coming out of her mouth was babbling, begging him to make her cum. She was so close. So, so close. He tugged on her nipple and it sent her flying over the edge. Slowly coming down from her high, she leaned back on the desk, careless of the paper work there. "Where did you learn to use your tongue like that?" she asked, once she had her breath back.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Ted was surely proud he could turn her into a screaming mess just with his mouth. It was one of his proudest moments. He let her unwind around him before he pulled back and licked her juices off her fingers. His other hand went to down adjust his painful hard cock as he shrugged. "Just came naturally I suppose." He mumbled as he stood up and undid his pants. He had to let his dick free, it felt like it was suffocating. "Fuck you look so sexy right now." He mumbled as he dropped his pants and let himself spring free. she really did. Her perfect tits were out, pussy soaked from his mouth, and her body glowing with a small amount of sweat. He sat on the chair and reached over pulling her on his lap to straddle him. "So fucking perfect." He mumbled kissing across her neck softly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:22 pm

She moved fluidly, leaning against him. "Two option," she murmured in his ear as he kissed down her neck. "I suck you off or I ride you until you're seeing stars." She hoped he went for the second option because she wasn't sure she'd be able to do that great a job with as wrung out as she was. Three amazing orgasms in two days was enough to make any girl's body jelly. She ground down against him, gasping at the sensation of his dick against her sensitive clit.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:29 pm

He listened to her words as he continued to let his lips explore her upper half. It was a hard choice to make. Part of him really wanted his lips around his cock, but the other half wanted to watch her tits bounce as she rode him. He flicked a tongue over her nipped and hummed. "I want to watch you ride me." He decided. He groaned and bucked his hips up at the contact of her slick folds coming in contact with his throbbing cock.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:57 pm

She arched her back into his mouth, gasping loudly. "Oh, fuck me," she gasped, grinding him against him harder. "I want your dick in me right now." She brought one hand up and pinching her other nipple, twisting. She let her head tip back. "Please, babe. Please."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:02 pm

"I plan on it." He mumbled before nipping at her nipple. He grunted loudly and let his head fall back. He listened to her beg and shifted her up a bit as he gripped his shaft. He loved her, and himself so her core was right above the head of his cock. He rubbed it over her folds to lube it up before easing her down around him. He sighed and let both of his hands grasp her waist. He slowly moved her up and down on him as he buried his face into the valley between her breasts. "God you're so fucking perfect. Andie." He muttered into her skin as he moved her and thrusted up into her suimaltaneously.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:15 pm

She closed her eyes as she slipped onto him, whimpering as he fucked her slowly. He buried his face in her chest and she smiled. It was good to know he seemed to like her chest. She could use that to her advantage. She had to admit, he was bigger than any guy she'd been with before, and she loved how he made her feel. "You're fucking perfect too," she said, nails digging into his back in pleasure.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:25 pm

His lips peppered across her chest as he gripped her hips a bit tighter. He moved his lips across her left breast and caught her nipple into his mouth. He sucked harshly, and picked up his thrusts. He gave her soft for a moment, but he couldn't hold back any more. Going down on her worked him up and he was going to fuck her as hard as she would let him. "Come here." He hissed as he moved a hand from her hip to the nape of her neck. He tugged her lips to his and kissed her harshly, other hand moving to grip her ass tightly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:34 pm

She cried out at the suckling sensation. Shit, she was so turned on by him playing with her chest. She whined in pleasure as he fucked her hard. She let him tug her forward and submitted to the kiss. She was going to have a bruise on her ass from his hand and she had no problems with that. She reached between them and rubbed her clit harshly, needing the friction with how rough he was being with her. Fuck, he was amazing.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:44 pm

He felt her move her hand and let both of his hands move from the various parts of her body. He grabbed her arms and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Nope. You just sit here and get fucked. I'll do all the work." He muttered sternly as he let his hand move between them, thumb finding her clit, while the other gripped her ass again. He circled her clit slowly in contrast to how hard and quick he was fucking her. He used the hand on her ass to move her up so he could reach her nipple with his mouth easier. "Say my name, love. Say it and tell me how good you like being on my cock." He murmured against her breasts, nipping on her nipple.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 pm

She gripped he shoulders, rotating her hips with his thrusts. "Fuck, Ted, your dick feels so good in me, so big. Bigger than I've been fucked with in a while. I love being in your cock. Keep fucking me, please." She almost hated that he could affect her so because she knew that this was never going to go anywhere between them. He bit her nipple and she cried out softly.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:01 pm

He growled lowly as she spoke. Such dirty words from an otherwise innocent looking girl. He loved it. He loved that she was saying these things about him. That she was praising his cock. "Such a sexy mouth you've got on you." He muttered as he craned his neck to pressed his to hers. "But an even better pussy. You're so fucking tight, love." He added in as his thumb picked up pace and he moved her head so he ear was right next to his lips. "Cum all over my cock kitten. Let go. Let me make you feel good again." He whispered as his hand moved to her check and tugged on the nipple he didn't just nip at. "I'm so close, love. Cum with me." He whispered as his hips snapped up quicker and harder, while he pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:32 pm

His words had an affect on her, as did his rough treatment of her body. She babbled things about how amazing his dick felt inside of her, clenching around him. Merlin, the things Ted did to her. She hoped beyond hope they something would happen between them other than sex and cuddling. What finally sent her tumbling over the edge was him pinching her clit. She leaned in and bit Ted's shoulder as she cummed around him, before collapsing against him. How could he affect her so?
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:46 pm

When she clenched around him, and bit his shoulder he lost it. Everything that he had pent up from the day was about to release. In a split second the knot in his stomach exploded, sending wave after wave of euphoria though his muscles. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he rode out his high, her name and a slur of curses falling from his lips. Once his orgasm died down he relaxed and wrapped his arms around her just to hold her there for a moment. "You're so prefect." He whispered kissing her forehead.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:01 pm

Her eyes slipped closed and released from his shoulders. She let him hold her, and leaned against him. "You're pretty perfect too," she mumbled. She buried her face in his neck, just staying there. She didn't want to move. It seemed like he'd fucked the stress right out of her body and and she was a boneless mess in his lap. She wondered why he was so into her, especially when her family would kill him for even being so close to her. She figured he was just attracted to her. If nothing else, they could both use this as a form of stress relief.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:11 pm

He let his chin rest on the top of her head, and slouched in the chair a bit to be more comfortable. Anything that has been bothering Ted before this was long gone from his mind. All he could focus on was holding this beautiful girl on his lap as close to him as he could. "I try." He mumbled back as he trailed his fingers lightly down her spine. He wondered how long they could keep doing this before she got bored of him, or realized she could do much better. He hoped she never figured that out because he still wanted her all to himself.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 pm

Andie reached back behind them blindly and grabbed the first wand she found. It felt warm in her hand like her regular wand, and reacted nicely with her magic. In the blissed out state, she didn't notice that the wand wasn't quite the same and was actually Ted's. She tapped the chair they were sitting on and transfigured it into a sofa. "You can lay down if you want," she murmured, putting the wand on the desk behind them. His fingers dancing up her spine cause her to melt into him further. She could spend every night like this for the rest of her life if he wanted to.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:46 am

Ted kept his head tilted back as she shifted, but his curiosity got the better of him. He lifted his head and used his hand to rub one of his eyes before they went wide. "Kitten stop that's not your wand that's..." He began reaching for his wand as she muttered the spell. When the chair changed from its hard wooden state to the soft warm couch his jaw slacked. "I can't believe that worked just as well for you as it does for me, holy shit." He muttered lifting her hand with his wand in it and making sure it was his. "This is weird. I'm confused and slightly amaze right now." He admitted looking up at her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:07 am

She met his confused stare with one of her own. "What the hell?" she murmured as he lifted her hand. "That's definitely not my wand..." She glanced up at him. "Why do you think it did that?" she asked, twirling his wand between her fingers. She glanced back at where her wand had landed on the desk near where Ted's had been. "What do you think it means?" She also wondered if he could use hers just as easily. She tried to remember what she'd learned about wand lore, but it just escaped her. She'd have to try when she hadn't been fucked so thoroughly.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next