Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 8 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:59 am

Andie leaned back in her own chair. "Is your pile as bad as mine?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. "We either need to give them lessons or detentions, I swear." She sighed. "Don't bite your lip. It's a terrible habit." She flipped through her stuff and sighed again. "Merlin, I'm either going to strangle these kids or throw them off the Astronomy Tower. And considering... Yeah, I'm strangling them."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:07 am

"It's terrible. How the hell do you miss spell so much shit." He muttered as he moved to another paper. "I'm thinking of calling a meeting this Friday night and ripping them all a new one." He admitted as he set that paper down and shifted his pile around. "I'll push half off the tower. I've got to have some fun too." He muttered as a knock sounded on the door.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:17 am

She shook her head. "I don't know. I honestly don't." She hummed in agreement. "Let me know the time and I'll be there. I want to rip them a new one too." She looked at the door and called, "Come on in!" Rarely anyone came during their office hours. So she was a bit confused.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:29 am

"Right after dinner I'm thinking." He thought out loud as he leaned back in his seat. He knit his brows and watched as the door opened. He was curious as to why the white haired headmaster was walking in.

"Hard at work I assume?" The headmaster asked as his eyes sparkled. He didn't walk too far into the office which told Ted this was going to be a short visit. "It appears two of your prefects on patrol have had a bit of a quarrel. Hexed each other pretty well. So well they're unable to complete the rest of their rounds." He explained as he looked around the room.

Ted groaned a bit and rubbed his hands over his face. "We'll cover it sir. No need to worry." Ted sighed as he shifted his pile of papers back into his bin and grabbed his cloak.

"Wonderful. I'm assuming you can handle the punishment of these two? Besides the two months of detention they've already been assigned by McGonagall of course." He mused as he stepped out of the office without another word. The old mad got stranger and stranger as years went on, Ted decided.

He looked to Andie and shook his head. "Come on. Let's get this patrol over with." He sighed, giving her a small smile.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:34 am

She was more than happy to let Ted deal with the Headmaster, given how much he hated her and her family. She sighed and dropped her head when the old man left. "I'm ripping those two idiots a new one. Tiana promised me she wouldn't get into it with Callaghan!" She stood and smiled at him. "Yeah, let's get this over with. We still have reports to go over."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:43 am

Ted snorted. "Knowing Callaghan he started it. That boys temper is short. You would know since him and MacDonald had some unspoken war going on." He chuckled as he trudged a hand through his hair. "I'm actually happy I don't have to worry about practice in the morning. If I did I may fall asleep on my broom." He sighed.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:54 am

"He and Mary go at it all the time. I'm constantly taking points from both of them because they fight." After checking to make sure that no one was around, she bumped his hip with hers. "It's almost like you're the captain and could change the practice time if you wanted to," she teased. "But if you need, I can get a younger prefect and do this."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:01 am

He scrunched his face up. "What's Callaghan's problem with her anyway? Didn't they used to be friends like two years ago? I just remember her shoving him off a bench and storming out of the Great hall. Everyone remembers because a bowl of pudding was knocked over on him." He laughed rubbing his chin in thought. He looked down at her with mock shock. "How dare you mock me!" He gasps playfully putting a hand over his heart. A goofy grin took over his face and he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'll be fine. My first class is History of Magic so I'll be able to sleep through it." He shrugged.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:09 am

She shrugged. "He wanted something more than friends, she didn't. So he tried to force her to agree to it over dinner one evening and he ended up with pudding on his head. If you ask me, he deserves a whole lot worse than pudding on his head." Andie's giggle rang through the halls. Merlin, he was adorable. "At least it's something easy. I have Transfiguration first thing in the morning tomorrow."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:37 am

Ted laughed lowly. "Merlin, she's got a temper doesn't she? Should I warn Amos about the possible apple and pudding pudding to the head scenario if he ever crosses her?" He joked as he pulled a hand from his pocket and ruffled his hair a bit. It was a terrible nervous habit he had. One where his poor hair could never look nice for more than ten minutes. He scrunched up his nose. "You poor thing. I'll handle the paperwork tonight if you would like. So McGonagall doesn't try and turn you into a kettle for falling asleep." He offered, a light chuckle at the end of his words.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:01 am

Andie chuckled. "She does. I'm mildly amused by her temper most of the time. When it's not directed at me, that is." She glanced around and, seeing it was safe, reached up and grasped his hand. "Your hair looks fine, love." She squeezed his hand and smiled. "Let's see how late it is before I leave you with the paperwork. But thank you for the offer."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Ted pursed his lip. "Come to think of it I can't really think of a time that Amos used physical violence." He muttered rubbing his chin in thought. "Just remind me to never piss MacDonald off, yeah?" He chuckled. His face warmed up the moment she tugged his hand. "Thanks." He said sheepishly, glad she didn't realize he was nervous. He offered her a smile. "Of course but if it gets too late I'm taking the paper work back with me so you can't be stubborn and stay in the office all night." He joked.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:24 pm

"They just deal with things differently. As long as Mary doesn't lose her temper with everyone she comes across, that's okay." She laughed. "Don't worry, I'll remind you." She rubbed a finger soothingly across his knuckles. She knew he was nervous and she was willing to pretend she was blind to that fact. Egos were a fragile thing. She gaped up at him. "You wouldn't dare," she said, mouth hanging open.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:37 pm

"Yeah, Amos bottles it all up, and Mary just assaults people." He muttered. "They're so different now that I think about it." He added in brows knitting at the thought. Then again so we're him and the girl beside him. From social status, to how they reacted to things. So incredibly different. Maybe that's why she didn't seem to like him how he did her. He snapped out of his daze and smiled down at her. "Oh I totally would, kitten. Don't doubt how quick I am either. I don't play quidditch for the body." He mused giving her a grin and a playful wink.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:53 pm

She hummed in agreement. "Neither are particularly healthy ways of dealing with shit, but it's how they work." She squeezed his hand, watching him for a moment. She wondered if she had pushed too far by taking his hand. After all, she was pretty sure she didn't mean anything to him other than friends with benefits. Even that lopsided grin wasn't enough to reassure her of anything. "Apparently not, but you can't deny that it does amazing things for your body." Her eyes ran over his form. Now that she knew what lay beneath his clothes, she had to admit it was better than any fantasy.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Ted nodded. "You have to get used to how Amos is, and I suppose it takes a bit to get used to how Mary handles certain things. They're lucky they have us though." He thought out loud chuckling a bit at the last part. He smiled down at her and squeezed her hand back, running his fingers over her small knuckles. He wondered why she was holding his hand in the first place, but he wasn't going to question it. He liked it way too much to do so. He laughed lowly and shrugged. "It does I suppose." He mumbled watching her look over him. "Excuse me miss my eyes are up here!" He scoffed in a mock posh voice.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:39 pm

She laughed. "They are lucky. But in a lot of ways, we're lucky to have them in our lives too." It was risky, holding his hand like this in public. If anyone saw them... She didn't want to think of the consequences. She giggled. "But the view is much better down here," she teased. Why was he so perfect? Why couldn't he like her like she did him?
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:10 am

He nodded quickly in agreement. "I'm really lucky to have Amos as a friend. He may be frustrating sometimes but we've had more food then bad." He said lowly as his free hand come up and tousled his hair again. His heart skipped when she giggled. Fuck did he love her giggle. "I'm so incredibly offended!" He mock screeched pulling his hand from hers and crossing his arms over his chest dramatically.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:25 am

Andie nodded. "I got lucky that I met Mary when I did and that we're so close. I love her dearly, she's my best friend. We've had our ups and downs too, but I wouldn't give her up for anything." She couldn't help but wonder why he was acting out a nervous tick. Surely it wasn't because of her, was it? No... He had no reason to be nervous around her. "As well you should be," she said, mock seriously, eyes still trailing over his body." She giggled at his theatrics.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:34 am

He smiled softly at her. "Well I'm glad you have her. Everyone needs a bestfriend that they can have bad and good times with, and remains friends." He said softly looking down at her. Merlin he wanted to be her bestfriend too, but in the way that they we,re together. He wanted to be bestfriend and boyfriend. He turned his nose in the air. "I'm more that just a piece of meat you know!" He sniffles dramatically.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:01 am

Andie smiled gently up at him. "I'm glad I have her too." She leaned into him slightly. She wished things were slightly different between her and Ted. She counted him as one of her friends, but she wanted something more. If she weren't so sure it would ruin things between them, she'd ask him out on the spot. "Course you are, dear," she teased. "But you're so lovely to look at."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:13 am

"Well I'm glad you enjoy looking at me." He mused as he shoved his hands into his pockets again. He looked around and stopped walking. "Listen." He whispered down at Andie and he tilted his head. "Do you hear giggling or am I hearing things?" He muttered knitting his brows.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:30 am

She turned her head to listen. "I hear it too," she sighed. "Ready to go bust some fourth years making out?" She shook her head. "I don't know why kids think they can stay out past their curfew." She hated it when she had to write up kids.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:04 am

He nodded and looked around. "I hate it when younger years think they can get away with things like this." He muttered as she tired to pin point where it was exactly. "Cause they think we're not going to interrupt two kids shagging. Which they're horribly wrong about." He sighed. His eyes landed on the entrance to the astronomy tower. "They're up in the tower. Come on." He said going to walk towards it.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 am

Andie blanched as he said they'd have to head up in the astronomy tower. She wasn't about to shirk her duty though. She'd just try to have her panic attack away from Ted. She didn't want him to know about her fear of heights. She followed him tentatively up the steps. There was a reason she had dropped Astronomy after 5th year. She gripped the railing. Oh this was not going well...
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next