Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 12 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:27 am

She smiled up at him. She couldn't quite believe that he had asked her out. "Of course I said yes," she said. "There isn't a universe where I would have said no." She sighed into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck again. "Tomorrow night sounds perfect," she said. "Think we could finish our rounds now? Because I want nothing more than to hide away where no one can find us."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:33 am

Merlin, this was the best day ever. "I'm so happy you said yes." He sighed, resting his forehead against hers. His fingers lazily fumbled with her braid. "Good. I'll figure everything up and let you know when and where to meet me." He mumbled. He laughed lowly. "Yeah. Just have to check the astronomy tower, then we can sneak into my room. I'm sure half the house is outside or in their rooms." He sighed pulling away reluctantly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:43 am

"I'm happy you asked," she mumbled as she played with his hair. "Yeah, just let me know. I can't wait." She really couldn't. It was more than she ever hoped for. "You go check and I'll stay here. And I'm sure people would understand even if they saw us. Head Boy and Girl getting away from people to talk about stuff?" She pressed a quick kiss to his lips, wishing he didn't have to leave.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:01 am

He nodded, a grin still on his face. "I'll be right back yeah?" He asked as he reluctantly let go and pressed a kiss to her forehead. He gave her one more lopsided grin as he stepped out from the crook and made he way up the the top of the shower. He was on cloud nine. He was happy to find it empty and hopped down the steps. "All clear. You ready?" He asked stuffing his hands into his pockets.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:34 am

She started undoing her braid and redoing it in a more complicated one. Ted ran his hands through his hair, and she braided her hair. In her case it wasn't a nervous tic, but something she did when she needed to keep her hands occupied. When he came back, her hair was wrapped around her head and held there by a few bobbi pins. "More than," she said, kissing his cheek.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:40 am

Ted blinked noticing her new hair. "I like it like this." He commented as he reached up as tucked a strand into the braid that was sticking out. He grinned at her and reached down, linking their pinkies. "I'm thinking about stopping by the kitchens, getting some food, and just lounging around my room in comfy clothes. Sound good to you?" He asked looking down at her and holding back the urge to kiss her. That could wait until he was in his room.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:00 am

She blushed. "Just getting it out of the way," she murmured. "But thank you." She liked that plan. Cuddling and food was not as good as riding him until they both saw stars, but she liked it. "That sounds wonderful." She led him out of the nook and into hallway. "Food and cuddling. Let's go."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 am

"Well I really like it. Can see your face more." He mumbled, giving her a grin. She was so cute when she blushed. "Good. I'm glad, cause I'm starving and we both need to relax." He mumbled as he led her towards the kitchens. "I'm really excited for tomorrow. I'm thinking we meet up at the black lake around 7:30." He offered. He had a lot to do tomorrow, but he was sure he could recruit Mary and Amos into helping him scramble to get things done.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 am

She blushed harder. "I like it because it keeps it out of my way and it looks good." They approached the kitchens and she tickled the pear. "I'm excited too, love," she said, looking up at him. She tugged him into the kitchen and knelt to talk to an elf. "Can we get a basket of food that will keep well, please?" she asked. The tiny creature squeaked the affirmative and scrambled off to do as she asked. She stood and moved in front of him. "What should I wear tomorrow? Since we're clearly going to be outside for a bit."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:23 pm

He watched her talk to the elf, mind reeling about all the things he had to accomplish by 7:30 tomorrow night. He smiled at her. "And stuff to drink." He called after the elf softly as to not scare him. He sighed and reached out tugging her against him, and resting his chin on the top of her head. He purse his lip a bit. "Just something warm should work. A coat, maybe a sweater under it." He explained kissing her temple.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:45 pm

She wrapped her arms around him, snuggling into him. "I can do that." She already had a sweater in mind. She sighed in contentment. He was so warm. She hummed, wondering what he had in mind for their first date. "Any clues other than the fact that I should wear something warm?" she asked, hoping to tease a little information out of him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:14 pm

"Well you're going to, or I'm going to freeze to death giving you my coat." He teased lightly as he ran his hands over her back slowly. He chucked lightly and shook his head. "Nope. I want it to be surprise, so you don't get any clues. You're far too smart and will figure it out. Which will ruin the surprise factor." He scolded playfully as he moved his hands under her shirt and rubbed up her bare back.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:20 pm

"I don't want you to freeze to death. I like you too much for that." She smiled as he ran his hands over her back. She pouted into his chest. "That's not fair," she mumbled. "It had better be a good surprise." She had a feeling it would be. She hummed as his hands ran over her bare back. "That feels good." The elf appeared with a basket of food and a pitcher of pumpkin juice and a pitcher of apple juice. She smiled, and thanked the elf. "Ready to go hide for a bit?" she asked Ted.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:33 pm

"Well I'm glad you like me enough to not have me die." He teased as he kissed her nose. He chuckled at her and shook his head. "It'll be a good surprise. Trust me. As lame as it sounds I've been planning this date for a while." He admitted softly. He kept rubbing her back until the elf appeared. He grabbed the pitchers and thanked the little elf. "Yep. So ready." He grinned as he pressed a quick kiss to her lips and lead her out of the kitchens and to the Hufflepuff entrance.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:54 pm

"Of course I do." She giggled as he kissed her nose. "It's not lame, love. Don't worry. I'm excited to see what you have planned." The walk was short and Andie smiled as she crawled into the Hufflepuff common room. She still loved the Hufflepuff common room. It made her feel welcome and at home. No one was in there. After Ted crawled through, she made her way to his room. She set the food on the desk and sat on his bed, already discarding her skirt and robes. "Can I borrow a shirt again?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Ted grinned watching Andie as they entered the common room. He really wished she was in his house. She seemed so much happier being here. He followed her down the tunnels and closed his door when he stepped into his room. He set the pitchers down as he watched her strip down, already grabbing a shirt. "Here you go, kitten." He mumbled as he handed it to her, then stripped off his own clothes, except his boxers. He collapsed on his bed. "C'mere." He mumbled making grabby hands at her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:37 pm

She undid her tie and dropped it on her pile of clothes, along with her shirt. She undid her bra as well, leaving her only in her panties for a moment before slipping into his shirt. Andie sat down next to him. "Hi, babe," she mumbled, burying her face in his chest. She snuggled into his warmth. She loved the small moments like this where it was just her and Ted and no one else.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:51 pm

His eyes trailed over her as she finished stripping her clothes. Part of him wanted to stop her from putting his shirt on, but he was too comfortable to move to do that. He smiled when she nuzzled into him. "Hi kitten." He mumbled kissing the top of her hair. "Comfortable?" He murmured letting his hands move down to her hips.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:11 pm

She hummed, nodding against his chest. "Extremely," she mumbled. She pressed a kiss over his heart, before putting her ear over his heart. "I was wondering. What does Ted stand for? I've only ever heard you called Ted. I mean, most people know what Andie stands for. But for you, I've never heard your name properly." She had to be careful or she'd end up falling asleep on him again.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:43 pm

"So am I." He mumbled rubbing his hands over her back softly. He looked down at her and smiled softly. It was like she was made to lay against him like this. It was wonderful. "Edward." He muttered scrunching up his nose. "No one calls me it cause I don't like it too much." He admitted as he tugged her on top of him and kissed her forehead. "My mom calls me Ted too. Only really calls me Edward when I'm in loads of trouble."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:22 pm

She melted into him. He was so good at this. "Edward," she murmured. "You might not like it but I kinda do." Andie squirmed, settling in on top of him with ease. "My parents still call me Andromeda. No matter what I want. How I know when I'm really in trouble is when I get called Andromeda Regina."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:34 pm

He scrunched his nose up at her saying his name. "Yeah I must hate it more than I though, cause not even your adorable voice can make me like the sound of it." He mumbled. "Well you can try and call me it but I won't respond. 99% of the time I don't remember it's my actual name." He admitted sheepishly. He tilted his head a bit. "Your first and middle name rhyme? That's kinda cool. I like it though. Andromeda Regina. Nice ring to it." He mumble softly as his hands slipped up the back of the shirt and traced her spine.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:48 pm

She giggled. "I won't try and call you it, I promise. I'll stick with Ted," she promised. "Yeah. Andromeda was a princess in Greek mythology. Said to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. And Regina literally means royalty or ruler. So that's why my name is what it is." She hummed in pleasure when his hands slipped up her shirt. "What's you're middle name?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:54 pm

"Oh thank Merlin. I would hate to have to get used to being called that." He laughed, nuzzling his nose in the top of her hair. He listened and hummed. "Well your parents named you well. I do have to agree that you're the most beautiful woman I've seen." He muttered not even caring how cheesy that was. It was true to him. "Christopher. Edward Christopher Tonks." He stated his whole name and kept trailing is hands over her skin.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:03 pm

She nuzzled in against his neck, pressing a kiss there. "You're too sweet, but thank you," she mumbled against his neck. "The tale of Andromeda and Perseus is one of my favorites. Mostly because they end up happy." She rolled it over in her mind. "Edward Christopher Tonks. I like it. I like how it rolls off the tongue. "My plan when we got here was for me to ride you until we were both seeing stars, but I like the cuddling and talking like this as well."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next