Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:23 pm

He sighed. He hated that Dumbledore treated people of the Slytherin house differently. Just because they were raised in harsh households didn't mean anything. "Well Dumbledore can shove his views on your house up his ass." He muttered kitting his brows. He held his breath as she stepped up to him, and his lopsided grin he got just for Andie formed on her face as her lips touched his cheek. "Well I'll ask you for help when I need it, yeah." He mumbled putting his hand on her lower back and leading her to the small table in the room. He sat down and sighed. "Should we put this off? I'm too tired to even try to lie, and I'm supposed to meet Amos soon." He said softly as he looked to her. He didn't want to leave her but he promised Amos he'd see him tonight.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:33 pm

She nodded as she sat down at the table. "He won't come looking for them tonight and if he does, we say we needed a bit of time to finish them up." She was used to lying to her mother and father. Dumbledore would be no different. "I'm supposed to meet Mary soon, too." She knew she was going to end up showing off the hickeys. At least someone would know. She gave him a crooked grin of her own. "I'll see you tomorrow for rounds then?" she asked, standing.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:46 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me." He nodded as he tugged a hand through his hair. He rocked on the back of his feet and fumbled with his hands in front of him. "Yeah. I'll meet you here." He nodded and he stepped forward and leaned down pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I'll see you, yeah?" He said softly as he moved towards the door.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:03 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Andie knew she was early, so she meandered towards the Head's office, stoping to talk to some of the portraits. She reached the office and entered, hoping that Ted was there. Nope. Oh well. She needed to go over the schedule again anyway with the more accurate data she'd gotten from the prefects.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:44 am

Ted felt bad for the way his talk with Amos went the night before. He barely even saw his bestfriend today and it was bothering him. He let a heavy sigh out as he walked to the Heads office. He greeted the paintings as he walked towards it. He stepped in, seeing Andie already there. "Evening." He greeted as he sat down and pulled out the paperwork from the night before. "How are you doing tonight?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:58 am

She smiled at him when he entered. "I'm okay. Cornered some of the prefects today for more accurate information on their schedules. So I'm fixing the patrol schedule." She let her quill drop into the ink. "Mary and I had a little spat because she won't believe me that she and Amos basically went on a date last night. I think she's pretty well avoiding me today." She made a face. "Sorry, you don't want to hear that."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:29 am

He laughed and returned her smile. "Well that's good. Won't have to listen to them whine and bitch about the schedule." He laughed as he pulled out the patrol paperwork from the night before. "I finished this too." He mumbled. "That fucking weird. Amos and I got into an argument over almost the same thing last night. He's been avoiding me too." He stated brows quirking. "No it's fine. I like talking to you."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:03 am

She chuckled, shaking her head. "Like I said, send them to me if they bitch about it. The prefects tend to forget that I'm not always as nice and as sweet as I seem to be." She tilted her head. "You did? Great minds think alike, apparently." She blushed, and sprinkled sand on the schedule to dry the ink. "I like talking to you too." She stood and rolled up the parchment, moving to the filing cabinet. On the way back to her seat, she leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Ted chucked. "Will do. I don't really want to yell at them. I just don't have it in me, and I'm scared once I start I can't stop." He sighed rubbing a hand through his hair. "Yeah I did. I confronted him about liking her and he just got super defensive." He sighed shaking his head. He watched her a bit, and chewed on the inside of his mouth. He was caught a bit off guard by her kiss and felt his cheeks heat up right alway. He reached out and grabbed her hand tugging her on to his lap and pressing another small kiss to her lips. "You're so cute." He muttered.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:50 pm

She stumbled into his lap, laughing. "Cute is not how people typically describe me," she said. His hair was soft beneath he fingers. "I confronted her about it too. She's dodged the subject until she finally got angry enough that she stormed off."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Ted snorted. "Well I think you're cute. Fuck what anyone else thinks." He stated firmly as he gave her a lopsided grin and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. "Well did she admit anything? Cause if so then I've got to drop hints to him, cause the moron won't do anything on his own." He chuckled softly as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck and sighed softly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Why couldn't he want something more than sex? She really wanted to know this. She snuggled deeper into his arms, feeling safe. What was it about him that made her feel so utterly safe and protected? "What really pissed her off was I mentioned that it was a date - sex, and then coffee and tea - and she wouldn't let it go, even when I'd stop bringing it up. She definitely has a crush on your friend." She hummed as he nuzzled her neck and settled her chin on his shoulder.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:22 am

He wished she actually liked him like he wanted. Then he wouldn't be left wondering how it would feel to have her sleep in his bed, and what it would be like to wake up next to her. Cause then it'll be happening. He chuckled. "Amos just denied it was a date and insisted that it was just tutoring. He gets defensive, but never this defensive. I'm pretty positive Amos has a huge crush on Mary." He mumbled. "Looks like I've got some work to do with him." He muttered not moving his face for a moment. When he did he looked up at the clock. "The others should be here any moment to switch shifts. I know if you want them to see you sitting on my lap." He muttered. He wasn't embarrassed. Far from it. He just didn't know how she felt about it.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:07 am

She laughed, nuzzling her nose against his neck. "Mary definitely has a crush on Amos, so we both have our work cut out for us." She played with his hair at the back of his neck. She wished she could feel what it was like to wake up and feel this safe and protected with his arms around her. "Do I have to move?" she mumbled against his neck. Sighing, she slipped off his lap. "One if them's a Slytherin. So I don't think I should..." She sat on the edge of the table. "And we need to appear professional."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:21 am

His skin prickled at the feeling of her nose on his skin. He wanted to tell her so badly how he really felt. That she was the only thing he ever thought about and the other night meant more to him than she thought. "If you don't want to." He muttered softly. Part of him hoped she wouldn't. Yet she did, and resisted a sigh. He nodded and rubbed his hand over the back of his neck. "Understandable. Plus being professional is a good thing." He agreed softly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:13 am

She hoped he understood that if it was anyone other than a Slytherin Prefect, she'd willing stay wrapped up in his arms for the whole world to see. She smiled shyly at him. Before she could say anything, the two prefects burst in, chattering about how unfair McGonagall had been in class earlier. They gave their report and Andie dismissed them with a smile and nod, taking their report and reading it through. "Well, they're out of the way," she mumbled. Before Ted could get up, she slipped back into his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:15 am

Ted watched the prefects come in and he just gave them a blank stare. His arms folded over his chest and he gave them a dismissive nod. The door closed and he went to grab his bag, but Andie had other plans. He felt his face heat up and he placed his hands on her wait. "We're not gonna get anything done today are we?" He asked as he shifted her so she was straddling him and he pressed a kiss on her lips.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 am

"We might, but it probably won't be work," she said, grinding against him lightly. She smirked against his lips. "If you want me to stop, just say so." She dipped her fingers under his shirt and scratched her nails over his chest. "Merlin, you're so perfect," she mumbled, kissing his down his neck gently.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:41 am

He sucked in a breath and tilted his head back a bit when she ground against him. That's all she had to do, and he was already hard. His hands gripped her waist tightly and sighed when her lips moved up his neck. "If we're going to do anything here we might want to lock the door and sound proof the room." He muttered as he moved his hand down her thigh and up her skirt.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:21 pm

She hummed in acknowledgement, and grabbed her wand out of her pocket. She flicked her wand at the door and locked it. She murmured a silencing spell. Slipping it back into the wand pocket, she discarded her robes and pushed back into his hands. "I want you to fuck me here," she mumbled into his ear.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:27 pm

He watched her, hand up her skirt moving to trace his fingers lightly over her mound. "I can do that." He mumbled as he tugged her blouse over her head. He wasted no time getting her bra off with one hand and tossing it across the room. His eyes flickered over the smooth skin of her chest, purple marks from the night before still on her skin. His lips captured a nipple and he nipped down on it before circling his tongue around it.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:45 pm

She whimpered at the contact, grinding against his hand. She helped him get her shirt and bra off, before making short work of his robes and shirt, grinding against him. His mouth found her nipple and she let out a moan. She was dripping wet and she wanted nothing more than his mouth on her pussy.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:00 pm

His breath was shaky, and he pushed her panties aside. His fingers brushed over her folds before he slipped a finger into her. "So wet." He muttered as he kissed across her chest. Without any warning he picked her up and placed her on the edge of the desk. He tugged her panties off, and looked up at her. "I'm gonna eat you, and then fuck you until you can't walk." He mumbled as he kissed up her thighs.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:36 pm

"All for you," she mumbled, letting out a small moan when his finger slipped inside her. A loud whine escaped her lips at the thought of his words. "Promises, promises," she gasped at the sensation of his lips on her skin. Her hand threaded its way through his hair and tugged lightly. She enjoyed how rough the was being with her. She wanted to ask him to be rougher but didn't really know how to bring that up this early in their... Whatever that was.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:33 am

Ted grunted at her hands on his hair. His lips moved up her thighs more, and he let his fingers follow. He game her thigh a light nip before his tongue lightly slipped up her folds. He hummed from the way she tasted. His tongue found her clit and his rubbed small circles around it before slipping a digit in and slowly thrusting it into her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next