Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 pm

She went red when he jumped. She tried being quiet during sex, it just never worked out in her favor. Relaxing into him, she closed her eyes and sat there while he collected himself. She hid a pout behind a blinding smile. She wanted nothing more than to stay there but he clearly had other ideas. "Wow is putting it mildly." She collected her bra and underwear and slipped them on, a bit reluctantly.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:49 am

He watched as she tugged on her undergarments. He didn't give her much time to grab any of her other clothes before he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her again. He lifted her off the self and moved to sit on the floor. He shifted her so she was sitting between his legs with her back against his chest. He rested his head on her shoulder and let his hands wander over the exposed parts of her skin. "We're not going to finish our rounds. We might as well stay here for the rest of it." He mumbled as his fingers danced over her sides and down to her thighs.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:30 am

She squeaked in shock when he lifted her. Sure she was light, but still. Quidditch did things for that boy. She settled back into his embrace, pretending that they actually meant something to each other than the physical. She let her head rest against his shoulder. "I'm good with that," she mumbled, half watching him move his hands across her thigh.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:46 am

Ted wanted this. He wanted more than just the sex and the physical part of what just happened. He wanted to be able to hold her and whisper sweet things into her ear. Yet he didn't know of that was going to happen so he soaked in what he could, never wanting it to end. He sighed lightly and pressed another kiss to her shoulder. "You're so gorgeous, you know that?" He mumbled as his hands traveled to her chest and fingers traced the purple marks he left all over it.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 am

She hummed contentedly. "You are too," she said. She liked him pressing those soft kisses to her shoulder. Andie wondered if she'd ever get what she wanted with him. "Can... Can we just stay here for a bit?" Her voice was small. She wanted to be Andie for a bit, not Andromeda Black. There was a difference in her head. Andie was who she wanted to be, Andromeda was the girl her mother wanted her to be.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:01 am

He smiled and chuckled lightly. "You think I'm gorgeous?" He teased softly as he let his fingers keep running over the peaks of her beasts. "I got what you were saying though, and thank you." He added in as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Of course. I'm not just going to do what we did and leave. We can stay." He mumbled, voice gentle and quiet. He honestly hoped she never wanted to leave because he would be completely okay with that.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:09 am

"Well have you seen your cheekbones?" she teased back. "Gorgeous is definitely an adjective that most sane people would use for you." She hummed as his fingers danced over her chest. She smiled, amused at his love of her chest. "Good. Thank you." She wanted so badly to ask whether or not this could become something more, but at the same time, she was terrified to. She wanted to stay tucked away from the world forever, safe in his arms. She didn't think she'd ever felt this safe with any of her previous partners, except perhaps Mary.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:20 am

He laughed. "I've never been called gorgeous before, or had my cheeks bones complimented so you're the first." He mused as he let his arms wrap around her. He cuddled her to him and closed his eyes as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. She smelled like her perfume and her natural scent. Something that he immediately found intoxicating. "So I was thinking," he started off softly, "Maybe instead of just taking my whole week of rounds you just come with me. Keep me company." He offered finding her hands blindly and lacing their fingers together.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:35 am

"Well, people are definitely insane," she said. "But I'm glad I'm the first." She closed her eyes, and tilted her head against his shoulder so her nose brushed against his neck. She nodded. "I'd like that," she murmured, squeezing his hand. She sat up and turned so that she could press a kiss to his lips. She was pretty well screwed when it came to this boy.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:46 am

"Well I would have to agree. How no one else see how incredibly gorgeous I am!?" He laughed. He shifted a bit so she could be more comfortable. He shivered lightly at the feeling of her nose brushing his neck, and he tired to calm his suddenly rapid beating heart. It was as if his brain just processed what happened and snapped into panic mode. "Good." He said lowly, trying to keep his voice steady. "I'd like that too." He sighed against her lips and found himself less panicky. He still couldn't believe all of this was happening.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:29 am

She giggled, snuggling back into him. What was it about her that drove her absolutely insane? "I think they do, they're just intimidated by you being Quidditch captain and Head Boy." It was certainly what had kept her from acting. That and her family. She nosed his neck against, breathing in his cologne and something that was uniquely Ted. "I like spending time you you." She wanted nothing more than to tell him how she really felt.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:36 am

He snorted. "Intimidated by me? Hardly. I'm nothing but a clumsy nerd at best." He muttered as he let his fingers play with her own. He just wanted to strip her naked again and let his fingers explore her completely. He shivered once more and smiled softly. "Tickles." He said simply as he moved to kiss her temple. He let his body relax again and he closed his eyes, resting his head against the wall. "I like spending time with you too." He muttered letting his hands dip between her thighs, and his thumbs began caressing her soft skin.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:49 am

"You're intimidating to most of the students. No matter what you think," she whispered. She watched as he played with her fingers and smiled. She giggled as he shivered again. She sighed in contentment as he kissed her temple. "We didn't we spend time together before this year?" she wondered aloud. Almost instinctually, her legs fell open to give him better access.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:55 am

"I don't really get that from people, but then again I'm kind of oblivious." He muttered cheeks flushing at his admittance. He smiled softly at the sound of her giggle. He really loved the noises she made. He shrugged and held back the answer they both knew not wanting to upset her. "Conflict of schedules maybe? Or we just never really though the other wanted to?" He suggested as his hands moved further up her thighs, side of his hand brushing her mound accidentally.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:12 am

"That's not a bad thing," she said. "Means you don't know when people are saying shit behind your back." She hummed, knowing he was purposefully not giving the real reason: her parents were racist assholes. "Maybe, yeah. Like I said, you're intimidating." She bit her lip to avoid sighing at the soft touches. But she couldn't quite stop the moan that came out of her mouth when he hand brushed against her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:53 am

"Which can also be a bad thing." He muttered as he shrugged a bit. He was oblivious to things that mattered and were important. He sighed lightly and shifted to look at the clock with broken glass by the door. They had a half hour left, and they had to make up paperwork. "I am not." He muttered. His face flushed and he pulled his hands from her thighs. "Sorry." He mumbled as he kissed her shoulder. "We should head out. We still have to make up some bull for our paperwork." He suggested as he rested his hands on her hips.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:08 pm

She sighed, realizing this was not going where she thought it was. "We'd better," she mumbled, disappointed that the cuddling was coming to an end. She wanted to sit in there forever, tucked away in his arms where no one could find her. Reluctantly, she stood and retrieved her clothes, slipping into them. She knew her hair had to be spectacularly messy, so she threw it back in a braid. She looked at him and smiled. "Ready when you are."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Ted felt bad, but he knew he had to do his duty as head boy. He wished he could stay in this broom closet with her like this for the end of time, but that was something that would never happen. They had responsibilities. He grabbed his shirt and cloak and slipped them on. He did his best to make his clothes look presentable, and even smoothed down his mess of hair a bit. He returned her smile and bent down pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "Ready." He sighed stuffing his hands into his trouser pockets.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:55 pm

She reached up and straightened his tie as he kissed her. "Let's go face the world." Reluctantly, she buttoned up her shirt all the way up because as much as she wanted to scream to the world that she just had the best fuck of her life, she didn't want to get Ted in trouble with her family. She opened the closet door and stepped out.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:01 pm

"Thanks." He mumbled as he watched her straighten his tie. He'd give anything to be able to do this with her and actually call her his. To keep other guys from hitting on her. To show the world that he could care for her better than they could. "I'm perfectly okay with fscing other people." He chuckled as he followed her out and shut the door quietly. The corridor was deserted like it should have been and he began walking back towards the office. "I suppose we'll just make up the paper work. Have close enough answers and such." He thought out loud.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:17 pm

They moved down the corridor and she snorted. "We've been doing this for two years, going on three. If we don't know how to fake a report by now, we are worse at this than I thought. Besides, we're the only ones who actually read the reports." She missed the feeling of his skin on hers and reached out. Using her robes to hide their hands, she linked their pinkies. It was easier to hide than actually holding his hand.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:30 pm

He chucked. "I know, but I always get nervous because the headmaster does check them from time to time and the last thing I want is to get a lecture on being a better head boy when I'm stressing my self to the brim over it." He sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. He looked down when she linked their pinky a and have her a soft smile. He liked having physical contact with her, and clearly she liked it with him. He had no issue with the linked pinkies and left them be, wanting to just take her whole hand in his instead.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:02 pm

"If it comes to that, I'll take the blame. Dumbledore already doesn't like my family, with the exception of Sirius. I'm a terrible influence, wearing a low cut shirt and kissing you," she teased, voice low. "You really shouldn't stress yourself so much. It's why there's two of us. I can take a lot more responsibility than you'd think. I don't have Quidditch or any other clubs taking up my time. You're also Quidditch Captain." She wished she had taken his hand but at the same time, she didn't want him to get in trouble.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:08 pm

He snorted. "Can you imagine actually telling him that? We seduced each other and ended up in a broom closet?" He mused shaking his head. "He'd probably having a stroke on the spot." He joked shifting the hand in his pocket a bit. They reached the office and he sighed a bit. "I know but I just feel horrible asking. I feel like I should be able to manage my class work, captain duties, head boy duties and have a social life. Yet it's not that easy and I'm often shutting out my friends to catch up on work and stuff." He admitted as he pulled his hand from his pocket and opened the door for her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:36 pm

She giggled. "I wouldn't mind that, the way he treats the Slytherins." Dumbledore was extremely prejudiced against Slytherins house and it pissed Andie off to no end. She closed the door behind them and stepped up to him. "You aren't horrible for asking for help. It's the smart thing to do when you're overly stressed." She pressed up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "And you are overly stressed. You know I'm right, babe. So just accept a little help."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next