Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 3 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:23 pm

He felt her shiver lightly, and he gripped her hips tighter. He loved that he could effect her like she did him. Maybe Amos was right, but right now he didn't care. He grunted when she rotated against him, bucking his hips into her needing the friction again. "Good cause I don't want to." He murmured as he moved down he neck. He passed and lifted his head. "Broom closet?" He asked huskily letting his hands move up her sides more to rest right under the line of her bra.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 pm

She hummed and pulled him towards the broom closet right down the hall. Fumbling with the latch, she finally opened it and pulled him after her. With a flick of her fingers and a bit of magic, she lit the lamp. She pushed him against the wall and made quick work of her shirt. She'd seen how much he liked her chest and she wanted to take full advantage of that. She left her bra on, leaving something to the imagination. She closed the distance and pulled him in for a searing kiss.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Ted didn't have much time to think, because one moment he was in the corridor, and the next he was in a dimly lit broom closet with the girl of his dreams. And fuck was he hard. It just got even worse as he watched her take her shirt off. He groaned agaidnt her lips, and his hands went right back to her waist. He noticed a shelf perfect height off the ground and plucked her up, placing her on it. He broke his lips from hers and placed sloppy kisses down her neck and collarbone. While his hands moved up her sides and worked the clasp on her bra off. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He muttered as the clasp snapped and he let the bra slide off. They were more perfect then he ever imagined and he stopped breathing as his eyes drifted over her chest.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:36 pm

She squeaked and held on tight as he placed her on the shelf. Telling him of her fear of heights as they were about the fuck in a broom closet wasn't a good idea. She whimpered and arched her chest into him as he kissed her collarbone. "Thanks," she mumbled. "You're fucking sexy." She held her breath as he took in her chest and she nearly self-consciously covered herself.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:46 pm

He came back into reality and nudged her legs apart with his, so he could stand between them. His one hand moved to knead her breast lightly, while he dipped his head down and pressed harsh kissed over them. "They're so prefect." He muttered leaving a trail of purple marks across her skin. His other hand moved up her thigh slowly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Those were going to leave marks, and Andie didn't care. She wanted those marks. She wanted to shout to the world that she had slept with Ted Tonks, but she also knew how much danger that would put him in. "Glad you like them." A sarcastic comment flitted through her mind and she knew that it wouldn't be appreciated at this time. She dug her nails into his back in pleasure as he peppered her skin with hickeys. "Fuck," she murmured, bringing one hand up under his shirt. She made quick work of his robes and palmed him through his trousers.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:24 pm

"I would keep my face buried here forever if I could." He admitted as he caught one of her hardened nipples in his mouth and circled his tongue around it. He sucked lightly, before letting his teeth graze over it lightly. A smal smirk formed on him as she cursed. He was glad she was enjoying this as much as he was. A low growl left his throat, and he bucked his himself into her palm. His hand on her thigh moved up under her skirt and he let his fingers trail over her mound. "You sure you want this?" He asked as his thumb pressed against her clit and rubble a single small circle over her panties.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 pm

She hummed, eyes closed to the sensation. "I'd let you, if we could get away with it." She wanted his mouth on her forever. "Ted Tonks, if you don't fuck me right now, I will leave you alone and go back to my room and finish the job myself," she threatened. "I want this." She squeezed his dick through the material of his trousers before flicking the button open and shoving his trousers and pants down. "Fuck me."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 am

He wished he could get away with it. He was positive that her tits were the best he's ever seen, and we're going to to see. Hell if he could these would be the only tits he ever played with from this point on. He was slightly taken back by her words, but fuck did it turn him on. "Just making sure, love." He mumbled as his fingers hooked into her panties and tugged them off. Her skirt was next and he wasted no time gripping himself and running the tip over her folds. His head dipped down and he caught a nipple in his mouth again as he thrusted into her causing him to groan against her skin. "You feel so fucking good around me." He grunted out as he gripped her hips and thrusted in and out of her slowly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:56 am

She knew she could be loud, so as he pushed in, she stifled her scream with her arm. Fuck, he felt amazing. She wished this would never end. Her free hand reached up and pinched her nipple, the pain sending little shocks of pleasure to her clit. She rotated her hips, encouraging him to move faster and harder. "I'm not made of glass. You can fuck me harder," she purred into his ear. "Come on, sugar, and fuck me."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:44 am

He took what she said, did as she commanded. His hands gripped her hips tighter and his thrusts became harder. The sound of skin contacting filling the room. He grunted lowly as he brought a hand up and caught her breast. His fingers rolled over her nippel and he pinched it, before bending down and running his tongue over it. The other hand wandered between them and found her swollen clit. He pressed his finger against it. He wanted to see her unwind around him.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:23 am

She screamed into his neck when he pressed on her clit, nails scratching down his back for better purchase. "Keep doing that, and this'll be over far faster than either of us want it to be," she murmured loud enough that he could hear her, while still rotating her hips. Especially with the way he was playing with her tits. The pain of the way he kept play woth her nipple had her soaring higher on new heights. How was it that he knew exactly what to do, and how to fuck her exactly how she needed (albeit with a little encouraging)?
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:40 am

His head fell back and a hiss left his lips when the feeling of her nails assaulted his skin. It hurt, but it was a pain that he rather enjoyed, and to show her he liked it his thrusts became slightly harder. "Who says you can't cum more than once, kitten?" He whispered as he kissed over her collar bone and up her neck. His hand moved from her one nippel and the to other. His eyes flickered over her frame and he found that they looked even better bouncing under him. His thumb pressed her clit and circled it this time. "Just let go. Let me fuck you until your legs are too shaky to work." He mumbled pressing on her clit, and rolling her nipple simultaneously.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:12 am

She almost felt bad about how hard she was scratching his back until his thrusts became harder. She hummed. Most people had a hard time giving her a second orgasm, so she had to admit she was a bit skeptical of his statement. She let out a little whimper as he he switched nipples. Fuck it, he was already playing her body like a fiddle. She could feel it building in her gut, curling around her spine in a way that told her she wasn't going to be able stop this. He pressed on her clit and rolled a nipple and she was gone, falling over the edge. She stifled the scream in her arm, leaning forward to rest against him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:22 pm

He watched her as she unwound around him, and it nearly pushed him over the edge. Yet he promised her a second orgasm, and he wasn't about to break that promise. So he pushed the feeling away, and slowed his thrusts down to barely moving. He wanted to let her gather herself. "Let me know when it's okay to go faster." He murmured as he pressed a kiss to her lips softy and let his hands trail down her sides.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:32 pm

She hummed against him lips, relaxing into his hands. She reveled in the softness and sweetness of their kisses. How was he so perfect? Slowly, she started rotating her hips, and squeezed around him. "Faster, babe," she murmured, needing more friction than this slow pace he had set.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:40 pm

When she spoke he obliged right away. His thrusts became faster, but not quite as hard a before. His hands slipped up her sides and rested on her ribs. He dipped his head down and left soft kisses down her neck that turned into biting the moment he passed her collar bone. He noticed from before that her nipples were really sesitve, so he moved his lips over one, while his fingers moved to pinch the other.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:35 pm

She hummed and tilted her head back to give him better access to her neck. Merlin, she enjoyed the soft touches as much as the rough ones. Her hands tangled in his hair when he started paying attention to her nipples. She whimpered with pleasure, and she clenched around him. She wished this could be something more than physical and could happen more than once.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:57 pm

He moved from her chest to give her nipples a bit of a break, and back up her neck. The sweat on her skin was sweet and it was a taste he was never going to forget in his lifetime. Hell this was something he was always going to remember. Fucking the perfect Andromeda Black in a broom closet. He was never going to forget this. When she clenched he nearly lost it, but held on. One hand move down the front of her to rub quick soft circles on her clit, the other gripping her waist as his thrusts became harder.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Andie smiled softly as he moved back up her neck. She closed her eyes, imprinting this on her memory. She was never going to forget this, the fact that she got the chance to fuck the man of her dreams. She let out a breathy little moan as his fingers landed on her clit. "Please," she begged, knowing she needed more but not quite knowing more of what.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:18 pm

He wasn't sure what she wanted, but he was determined to figure it out. His hands moved to her hips and he pulled her forward so just the edge of her ass was on the shelf. He leaned her back to hover over her slightly and to get a new angle. His hand moved back to her clit, rubbing harder quick circles this time. His mouth moved back and forth between each nipple sucking, licking, and nipping. His hips snapped up into hers. He hoped she was going to cum again soon cause he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:32 pm

He hit a new angle inside her, and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. They were technically still on duty, and, well, she'd feel guilty about that later. She was amazed at how quickly her second orgasm was building. She met him thrust for thrust. She tugged him up and kissed him harshly, before whispering in his ear, "Cum for me, babe. I wanna cum with you." She was so close.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:40 pm

He groaned at her words. "I'm - I can't hold on too long so be ready." He mumbled before moving his mouth back to her nipples and nipping it slightly harder than before. His time found her clit again and he made sloppy circles around it. He groaned lowly as the bubble in his stomach burst, and sent waves of pleasure through him. He twitched inside of her thrusts slowing and becoming sloppy as he rode out his high.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:58 pm

She screamed, biting her arm to try and stifle the sounds. This one was more powerful than the first one. She rode out her high, fluttering around him. Merlin, he was the best guy she'd fucked. Ever. What was it that made him so perfect? She rested her head against his shoulder, breathing heavily. She wanted nothing more than to just stay in his arms forever.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Ted nearly jumped as she came, the scream scaring him slightly. He liked the noises she made but next time, if there was one, he was going to need to sound proof the room. A sigh of happiness left him as he just stood there for a moment trying to gather himself. He held her naked body close to his trying to soak up as much as this as he could. He lifted his head and pressed s soft kiss to her shoulder before he let her go to give her some space. "I - wow - just wow." He breathed out as he tugged his pants back up and buttoned them.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next