Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern AU Mamos

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Modern AU Mamos - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern AU Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:20 am

She narrowed her eyes. "If you touch my plate I'll tease you and then go to sleep." She warned using her freehand to playfully poke at his chest. She smiled and shifted her body so she could look at him better. "Trust me you would have known if I wasn't having a good time, sugar." She reassured him softy. "I hate that you insist on spoiling me, but today was the best birthday I've ever had." Her cheeks flushed a bit. "Thanks." she muttered as the server came back over.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:29 am

He pouted at her, eyes dancing. "You're lucky I— you're cute." He had nearly flubbed, saying things she shouldn't hear. He laughed. "Good. I just want you to be happy." Amos glanced up at the waitress. He ordered the pasta primavera.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:33 am

She raised a brow. "Am I? Or are you lucky you know well enough not to touch my food." She joked shifting his hand on her leg a bit and trailing her thumb over his knuckles. "Well I am. Thank you for today. It really was great." She said softly. Her eyes shifted to the waitress, she looked past her. A technique she learned from her doctor. She ordered her food before using her free hand to lift her glass of water to her lips.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 am

He squeezed her hand. "Yeah, probably a bit of both." He smiled softly at her. He took a sip of his coke. "How have your classes been going?" He wanted to know everything about her, but knew better than to come out and say that.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:05 am

She laughed, rolling her eyes as she did so. He was a bit of a goof, but she adored that about him. She really was happy he was with her. Even thought it wasn't the way she wanted she still had him right now and that's all she could ask for at the moment. "They're going good. I have an oral presentation Monday afternoon. So not looking forward to it." She shrugged, groaning a bit. "I'm just excited for the hands on portion. That starts next semester." She explained eyes lighting up. "How are yours going?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:03 am

He squeezed her hand as she spoke. She was gorgeous when her face lit up like that. "Oral presentations are the worst. Have you had an oral exam yet? I hate those." He shrugged. "Math is math, I hate it. I want to be a history teacher, not a math teacher. I don't know why I have to do the math classes. Education classes are super simple and fun. Bio quiz went well, remember the one I was worried about?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:50 pm

She calmed herself down before she decided to speak. "I've never been sober for one so Monday will be my first oral presentation sober." She sighed bringing her free hand up to twirl some hand around it. "I had one last year. My professor pulled me aside afterward and scolded me for being slightly drunk at 9 am." She laughed shaking her head. She tilted her head as he spoke, thumb moving across his knuckles again. "See I told you, you'd be fine." She grinned. "But math isn't so bad. I'm kind of good at it when I want to be. Which is only when I really need to apply it." She shrugged.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:21 pm

Amos nodded. "You'll do brilliantly, Butterfly." He watched her play with her hair and smiled. He wanted nothing more than to be the one playing with her hair. He liked her hair. "You did what you needed to do to get through it. Teacher shouldn't have judged you for it." He squeezed her hand. The skin to skin contact was lovely. "Yeah, well, doesn't mean I didn't have to freak out over it." He fake glowered at her. "Then maybe you can help me with my math homework."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:34 am

She hummed. "I hope so. I'm really nervous." She sighed as she stopped playing with her hair. "I know I did, but to be fair she didn't know the situation. Just thought it was an irresponsible student." She shrugged lightly. When he squeezed her hand she grinned softly. She really enjoyed having him touching her. She playfully glowered at him back. "Well maybe you should listen to me. I'm usually right." She sniffed. "I could. Just let me know, and I'll help."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:51 am

He smiled at her as their food arrived. Not feeling like letting go of her hand, he picked up his silverware with his free hand. "You'll do fine. Text me afterwards, let me know how you did." He knew a lot of teachers thought he was an irresponsible student just because of his general attitude and tattoos. "You are not usually right," he huffed, pouting at her. "I might text you next time I'm doing math homework."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:09 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Walking through the middle of campus with his nose buried in a text book was not the best way to keep from running into people. Which is exactly what Amos managed to do. "Oh, sorry-- Mary?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Mary had just finished her exam, and she managed no to panic. Before that she had gotten her nails done and her nose pierced. It was a bit irritated and sore. Her phone was in her hand and she was about to text Amos when's he walked into him. "That's my name." She smiled, heart racing in her chest.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:27 pm

His eyes roved over her, stunned at how good she looked. "Wasn't expecting to see you. How are you?" Holy shit, that was a nose ring. "You... got your nose done?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:29 pm

She shifted a bit, feeling more awkward than ever since she admitted to not only Andie, but herself how she felt. She hid it though and just kept smiling. "Oh I'm good. Just finished my oral exam. About to head back home and work on some things." She explained with a shrug. "Yeah! Just got it done this morning. It doesn't look silly right?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:54 pm

"Do you wanna come with me?" he asked. "I mean to my place. We can work on homework and do whatever you want." He wanted to sit and cuddle with her more than anything.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Her brows rose a bit. He was acting a bit off today, but she brushed it off. "Yeah sure. I just have to finish up some of my math work." She shrugged as she shoved her phone into her bag. If she wasn't completely positive he didn't have any feelings for her she would have stepped forward and kissed him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:22 pm

He smiled at her and moved beside her. "Sorry I wasn't in a great mood yesterday. Why I didn't text. Ted thinks he knows everything about me and sometimes it really grates on my nerves." He glanced down at her, resisting the urge to kiss her. "You done with classes for the day?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:39 pm

She watched him, arms itching to wrap around him: "Dont worry about it. I was engrossed in my essay anyway. I probably would have been terrible to talk to being distracted." She shrugged as she started walking again. This time in direction of his place. "Friends can be pains in the asses sometims, but they only do it because the care." She shrugged. "Yep. All done." She smiled.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:50 pm

He smiled. His hand fell to her lower back as they walked. "Guess it's a good thing we didn't have a chance to talk then." He wished they had had the chance to talk... "They really can. I know he cares but honestly sometimes I wish he would butt out of this though." He smiled down at her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:03 pm

She mindlessly let her body shift closer to him once he hand fell on her lower back. She shrugged a bit, resisting a frown. "Yeah I guess." She tried to keep her voice as neutral a possible. In all honestly if she had of spoken to him at all the day before she might have said something she didn't want to and ruined having him here with her at all today. "I kind of like having another perspective on things. Sometims I want to be left alone but most of the time I like other opinions." She admitted as she reached up and adjusted her beanie.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:45 pm

"I sometimes want a different opinion. And that's when I'll approach someone. But having them butt in without me asking for their input... That's what really pisses me off." He glanced down at her. "You okay? Seem slightly... Annoyed today, I guess."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:50 pm

She nodded as she listened to him. She wondered what Ted had done to annoy him but really didn't want to push the subject. "I can see how that could be annoying." She agreed with him. She looked up at him and shrugged. "I'm okay. Just got a lot on my mind with break coming up soon. Have to figure out an excuse as to not go home for it."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:13 pm

He smiled down at her, resisting the urge to ask her if she wanted to come with him. "Do you want to come with me? I know for a fact that Ted's going to ask Andie, and we could all hang out." Yup, it was official. He was so far gone, he wanted Mary to meet his parents.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:17 pm

She blinked and looked up at him. Did he really just ask that? She felt her stomach flutter and her heart pick up. She fumbled with her hands. "Sure. I was planning on spending it alone but that sounds so much better." She agreed. It took her a moment to realize what she had agreed to and slight panic started to settle in. She was going to meet his family.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Amos felt his stomach clench as she took her time respond. "It'll be nice to have you there. Especially since Ted won't be doing anything but making eyes at Andie for the whole break. And we're going to do the big thanksgiving dinner so we can torment those two dorks."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next