Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern AU Mamos

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Modern AU Mamos - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern AU Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Mary laughed a bit, trying to hide her nerves. She wasn't prepared to meet all of his family. "That sounds like my type of fun." She mused as she kept fumbling with her hands. "It'll be nice to go somewhere for once. I spent every break at school last year and spent my summer at the sorority house working." She explained as she fixed her glasses. "I can't wait." She offered giving him a smile.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 pm

His stomach clenched as he realized she was going to meet his parents. "You'll like it there. I can't wait either." Once they got to his apartment, he opened the door and held it open for you. "After you, love."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:47 pm

"I'm sure I will. Anywhere is better without my family." She smiled. 'And anywhere with you', crossed her mind but she refused to say that. She bumped him with her hip as she stepped into his place. "Why thank you." She smiled before kicking her shoes off and making her way over to the couch with her bag.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Amos kicked his shoes off, and collapsed on the couch next to her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he booted up his computer. "What are you going to work on?" he asked, leaning against her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:55 am

Mary had her chemistry book out and her laptop on her lap. She smiled smally when Amos draped his arm around her and looked up at him. "My chem homework." She said simply as she let her head fall on his shoulder. Her eyes fluttered closed and she buried her face into his shoulder a bit.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:58 pm

He absentmindedly pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "I have math homework to do. You can correct me when I'm wrong." He opened his laptop and one handedly started typing in his password and logging on to the school's math site. "Comfortable?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:24 pm

She hummed when he kissed the top of her head and pulled away so she could work on her own thing. She shifted her book directly next to her and nodded. "Sounds like a plan. If you get stuck let me know." She said looking up at him and giving him a smile. She shrugged and shifted a bit. "Actually would you mind if I go upstairs and steal something to wear?" She questioned softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:34 pm

His mind froze when she asked if she could steal something of his. "Uh. Yeah. Definitely. Yeah. Go right ahead." He wondered in the back of his brain when he would snap and go down on her while she was wearing nothing but his clothes.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 am

She smiled and shifted her laptop onto the coffee table. She stood up, bending to kiss his cheek, before she wandered over to the steps. Once in his room she wasted no time tugging off everything but her panties and socks. She pursed her lip as she worked on pulling her hair into a bun, and looked around for something comfortable. She spotted a flannel and grabbed it tugging it over her head since it was already buttoned. "This will work." She mumbled before she made her way back down into the living room.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:03 am

Amos was angrily scribbling in a notebook he kept for for math homework when she came back downstairs. His brain short circuited as he saw her. Holy shit. Holy. Shit. His eyes trailed up her legs slowly, pausing to admire the black lace panties and moving up over the green flannel. He wanted nothing more than to pull her into his lap and run his hands all over her. Or fuck her senseless. "C'mere," he said, holding out a hand. He really wanted to kiss her right now.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:20 am

Her brows raised at how angrily he was working. Clearly him and math didn't mesh well. When he raised his hand to reach for her she smirked. She shook her head and playfully narrowed her eyes at him before moving into the kitchen to grab something to drink. "You want anything sugar?" She called as she bent down to see what she wanted.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 am

He groaned in his head, his head flopping back. All he wanted to do was cuddle her close and maybe fuck her senseless. "No, I'm good." His eyes traveled over her ass. She had an amazing ass.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:01 am

She grabbed a bottle of water before moving back into the living room. She sat the bottle of water down on the table and plopped down in his lap. "Having trouble with your math love?" She asked settling into him. She picked up his notebook and leaned back against his chest. Her head tilted a bit as she looked over his work. "This is complete chaos." She mumbled amused by how his work was set up.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:18 am

He wrapped an arm around her waist, steadying her. "I told you, math doesn't like me. I don't like math either." He frowned. He knew the way he set up math problems didn't make sense to anyone else but they made sense to him. "Yeah, so?" he asked, mildly defensive.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:28 am

She chuckled a bit as she tried to put together what he was trying to do. "Well you and math have to form some type of relationship. Have a mutual understanding of some level." She teased lightly. Her bottom lip was tugged between her teeth as she finally figured it out. Her brows knitted. "I was just saying." She mumbled not picking up on his tone because she was too busy trying to find where he was going wrong. "You're carrying in the wrong place." She said as he pointed her finger at his scribble."You're supposed to carry it over here not here." She said tilting her head to look back at him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:45 am

"Mutual dislike is a relationship," he grumbled, rubbing small circles into her hips. He watched her try to figure out where he had gone wrong. He buried his face in her shoulder. Of course it would be something simple like that. "Fucking math." Couldn't math ever come easily to him?
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:49 am

She muffled her laughter. "You need a mutual respect type of thing." She teased lowly. Her hand fumbled for a pencil and she quickly scribbled the work neatly in the corner. "There you go." She said as she sat the notebook and pencil down. "You're doing fine. Just stop hating it so much and it'll come easier." She said simply as she let her hands fall on the bare skin of her thighs.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:57 am

"Disrespect is a kind of respect," he huffed. He watched her work, hand moving to her thighs and rubbing circles into the skin there. "You like math, and that's just strange to me." He shrugged. He wasn't about to stop hating math no matter what she said. Math had never come easy to him even when he thought he liked it back in middle school.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 am

"Stop being a pouty little shit." She laughed shaking her head. She hummed lowly as his hands moved to her thighs. "Well you're strange to me but I don't go around telling you." She mocked stretching her lips up to kiss his chin. "I'll be here to help if you need it sugar." She said softly as she shifted a bit to get more comfortable on his lap, which caused the flannel to ride up to her waist.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:12 am

He rolled his eyes. "You've told me I'm strange plenty of times." He pressed a kiss to her neck, moving his hands under the shirt. "I'll let you know." He moved one hand to pick up the pencil he was working with and jotted down the beginnings of a problem. Not that he was really paying attention to it.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:21 am

"Shh. You weren't supposed to remember that." She murmured as she grabbed her own notebook and chem work. Her body reacted to goose bumps all over her skin the moment his hand wandered up the shirt. She tried to concentrate on the book, and what she was writing down, but it proved harder than she thought. With a light sigh she shoved her books on the ground and quickly manuvered herself so she was straddling him. Her fingers tangled into his hair and her lips found her way across his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:42 am

He laughed as she moved, and it quickly turned into a groan. "Couldn't resist?" he asked as she attacked his neck. His hands wandered up the back of her shirt, drawing little designs on her skins. "God you're gorgeous," he murmured, moving his hands so he could cup her breasts.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:47 am

She hummed against his warm skin, replacing soft lips with little nips. Her hands moved from his hair and down his shirt clad chest. Her fingers fumbled with the ends of it before she slipped them up meeting the skin of his chest. She lightly dug her nails into his skin the moment his hands found her chest. "The things you do to me." She let slip past her lips before they found his.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:11 pm

He moaned as she nipped his neck. He played with her nipple rings for a moment as her nails dug into his chest. He hummed into the kiss, moving one hand to bury it in her hair. He ran his other hand over the skin of her torso.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:28 pm

A breathy moan left her as he played with her nipple rings. For some reason everything he did felt a million times better than she had done before. Her lips moved against his as her hands grasped his shirt. She broke the kiss for only a moment as she tugged his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. She let her fingers dance over his skin as she leaned down and pressed light kisses over his jaw.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next