Mamos Fairytale

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mamos Fairytale

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:04 am

He chuckled. "Come on, cutie. Let's go." He gently led her to the clearing he talked about. "Okay. Let it all out." He rolled his eyes. "I'm not a criminal, thank you very much." She was definitely cute with how she reacted to the grass and other things for the first time. He felt a surge of pity her mother had never let her out.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:22 am

She followed him, not even paying attention to him. She was too busy looking at everything as she walked by it. Once in the clearing she plopped down and ran the grass through her fingers. It was so soft, and kind of ticked which made her giggle again. "You can say you're not but the royal guard doesn't just go after someone who isn't." She pointed out as she laid back and looked at the sky. She rolled over onto her stomach and stretched out. "So plan. What's the plan?" She asked as she looked up at him from her position laying on the ground,

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:43 am

He chuckled at how she reacted to things. "No they go after perfectly innocent people who are just trying to survive," he grumbled. Sure, he had stolen several things, expensive things, from the royal family. "I was thinking we'd stick to the backroutes through the forest. If we do that, we'll get to the festivities for the last two days. Just in time for the prince to pick his future queen."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:49 am

Mary snorted and spotted a flower to her left she scrambled to sit up and crawled over to it. She plucked it from the ground and smelled it. "Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what they do." She said sarcastically as she smiled at the flower and placed it in her hair. "Sounds like a plan." She nodded as she stood up and began rolling her hair up. She shoved it into the extra bag she brought. "Well come on then! The faster we get there the more I'll get to see!" She said excitedly as she tugged on his arm.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:07 am

He pouted at her. "You know, cutie, I'm almost hurt that you don't believe me. I mean, I'm just an innocent citizen of this fine kingdom, and both you and the royal guard are ganging up on me." The flower in her hair was cute. Could she stop being so cute? He laughed. "You're pushy. Let's go." He let her tug him along for a few steps before saying, "You're going in the wrong direction."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:12 am

She rolled her eyes. "Maybe I would be more sensitive to your situation if your stopped calling me cutie." She huffed as Lupe crawled up on to her shoulder. "I've been locked in a tower for 18 years. I'm allowed to be pushy." She shot back. She stopped and looked at him, cheeks flushing. "Whoops. Lead the way." She said sheepishly before letting his arm go.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:26 am

He laughed. "Never, cutie," he teased. "It's adorable how riled up you get over it." He hummed and took her elbow, leading her in the proper direction. "The capital city is a five day walk in this direction." He looked at her. "It's not too late to turn back, Mary," he said seriously. "You can go back and I won't judge you."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:30 am

She grumbled and crossed her arms over her chest. "Moron." She muttered glowering at the ground as she walked. She followed quietly and looked at him. "Five days?!" She squeaked. She didn't know it was that long of a walk. Her brows knitted. "Oh no. You're not ridding of me that easily. I've always wanted to do this an - wait you called me by my name." She began wriggling her finger at him only to grin. "But no. I want to do this so just stop trying to take me out of it and walk." She said shoving him lightly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:38 am

He scrunched his nose. "I have no clue what you're talking about, cutie." He grinned at her. "Yeah, five days. It's a bit of a hike. You sure your feet and legs are up to it? I don't want to have to carry you." He would carry her anyway. "I wasn't trying to talk you out of it. Just giving you an out in case you decided you wanted it."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:06 am

She groaned and tilted her head back. "You're going to wear on my nerves." She whined. She glared at him and stuck out her tongue. "I'll be fine. I didn't sit around on my arse in that tower. I never stopped moving from the moment I woke up until I hit my bed at night." She informed him. The soft grass ended and they hit a patch of dirt. She look down and wiggled her toes a bit. "Well I don't need an out. I'm a big girl I know what I want." She stated sternly. "I like the feeling of grass better." She muttered more to herself than anyone.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 am

"I've been told that's my speciality," he said, laughing. "Yeah, but five days in the forest is different from moving around a flat tower." He shrugged. "It's an option. That's all." He chuckled. "Dirt definitely feels different from grass. Have you felt some of the trees yet?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:33 am

"Well it should be cause you're really good at it." She muttered. She rolled her eyes. "I can handle it." She said sternly shooting him an annoyed glare. She hated how he seemed to think she was some helpless little creature. Sure she didn't know a lot about her surroundings, or the world, but she could handle her self. "And I still have the option to turn you in now shut it." She shot back. She looked at him flatly. "You know I haven't. I've been next to you this whole time." She snorted as he looked around.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:46 am

He raised his hands in surrender. "Easy there cutie," he said. "Understood. I'll stop trying to be a gentleman." Which he clearly wasn't. "That was a subtle invitation for you to go feel the bark. Subtlety is lost on you isn't it? Go on, go feel the tree over there." They had been walking a while. "Want to settle here for the night?" he asked.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:49 am

"You're anything but a gentleman." She snapped as she tightened her arms across her chest. One think Mary realized was for her first encounter with another person this was going horrible. Leave it to her to meet someone so annoying. "I'll do things as I please thank you." She huffed as she glared at him again. She looked around and shrugged. "Sure. Looks fine."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:27 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

The next morning, Amos woke up with the dawn, yawning slightly. He looked over at Mary and gently shook her shoulder from where she was curled up next to him. "Cutie. Wake up. We need to get going."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Mary whined lowly in her sleep and shifted. "I dun wana." She mumbled burying her face into her arms. Her mind registered and she opened her eyes. Slowly she sat up and stretched out her back. "I have a name." She grumbled rubbing her eyes with a closed fist.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:58 pm

He chuckled. "C'mon get up." He was struck with how accurate his nickname for her was when she rubbed her eyes. He kinda wanted to kiss her. "I don't care if you don't want to get up, you need to. We have a long day of walking ahead of us."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:01 pm

"I'm up!" She snapped reaching over and shoving him. Lupe hopped up and wasted no time crawling up on to her shoulder. She shifted to stand up and grabbed her bag. She shoved her hair into the empty on and rubbed her eyes again. "Ready whenever you are." She grumbled crossing her arms over her chest.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:23 pm

He laughed as he stood and brushed himself off. "Let's go, cutie." They walked, and he glanced over at her. "Why do you want to go to the festivities? They're just for the missing princess."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:44 pm

She grumbled at him again and rolled her eyes. Eventually she would get used to his stupid nickname, and maybe he would bore of calling her that. She followed him quietly reaching out and touching various things along the way. She looked at him. "Since I can remember I've sat in my window every year. Listening to the singing in the distance and watching the lanterns float into the sky. And every year I feel like I need to be there. I don't know why. It's just something I've wanted to see since my whole life." She explained as Lupe scurried around on the path in front of them chasing a butterfly. She giggled lightly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:14 pm

He hummed. "That sounds interesting." He hadn't ever felt like he belonged somewhere, much less where the lights were. "You can't live on your own there. Who brings you food and stuff?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:16 pm

She shrugged. "It could just because I've been locked away, and my mind is just making the feeling up. Yet I just have to do this." She shrugged as she stopped and picked a flower. "Oh my mother brings me food and things. She travels a lot so she's never really there." She explained as she felt the texture of the petals. "She's going to be furious when she finds out I left the tower." She muttered.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:29 pm

He reached over and took her hand and squeezed it before dropping it. "If you want, you can tell your mom that I kidnapped you," he offered. "Wouldn't be the worst thing I've been accused of. Actually it probably would be but she doesn't need to know that. That actually sounds kind of like a really lonely existence."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Her head snapped to look at him take her hand then looked up at him, brows knitted. "If she even realizes I'm gone." She mumbled as she shifted a step away from him. She wasn't sure how she felt about physical contact. She laughed lowly. "See I told you, you were a criminal." She teased as she looked back down to the flower. "It got lonely, but I had Lupe and taught my self things to entertain myself." She explained looking to him. "How about you? What's your story?" She inquired as she twirled the flowers in her fingers.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:19 pm

"You're her daughter. Of course she'd notice you're missing. Especially if something important is coming up." He mentally noted she clearly didn't like touch and made a note to not touch her again without her permission. "I'm not a criminal," he huffed. "Oh you know. Grew up in an orphanage. Had to deal with that bullshit. Had no one, really. So I got out of there as soon as I could."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top