Mamos Fairytale

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mamos Fairytale

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:34 pm

"She's never around. Hasn't really been around since I was ten."' She mumbled as she sighed and let the flower fall to the ground. "She brings me food and then leaves. I doubt she'll be back in time to realize I left." She added on as Lupe looked up and scurried over to her. "Sure you're not." She snorted rolling her eyes with a small smile. Her smile fell though, and she frowned. "I'm sorry." She mumbled lowly. "No one deserves to be alone." She added in softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:57 pm

He frowned, and wanted to reach out and touch her shoulder but realize it probably wasn't the best idea. "I'm sorry. No one should have to grow up with an absentee parent." He wanted to hug her. He gave her a bright smile, trying to make her feel better about his situation. "It's no big deal. I survived. I'm still surviving. Sure I steal a few things here and there, but it's mostly to survive."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Mary shrugged. "I got used to it. Found Lupe as a baby when he wandered into the tower. I've had him for 4 years now and he's my best friend. Seems pathetic but he's all I've got." She said sadly as she reached up and patted her pets head. She looked at him and smiled smally. "Still though. You're not all terrible. You shouldn't have to feel like you're alone. No one should." She offered. Her smile brightened. "But hey if you don't completely hate me after this you'll have me as a friend."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:40 pm

He smiled at her. "You aren't getting rid of me that easily, cutie. After this, I'll come visit you as often as I can." Before he could say anything else, his foot fell through the earth and he screamed.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Mary's face flushed and she looked to the ground with a small smile. "I'd like that. You coming to visit." She admitted softly. Her head snapped up and she jumped at the sound of his scream. Her eyes went wide and she dropped to her knees at the side of the hole. "Are you okay?" She called peeking over slowly. Her eyes went even wider at the site of the spikes right below him. "Fuck hold on!" She called as she scrambled to think of how to get him out.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:56 pm

He glowered up at her. "Oh yeah, take your time, I'm only hanging on by the tips of my fingers," he snarked. "Just help me out! Your hair or your hand, I don't care." He was having trouble holding on and he kept having to readjust his grip.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:02 pm

She glared at him. "Keep giving me attitude and I'll leave you here." She snapped as she pulled her hair out of her bag. She dropped her braided hair down to him and back over to a tree wrapping it around. "Go ahead!" She called holding on to the tree.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:17 pm

He grabbed her hair when she told him he could and climbed up as quick as he could. Once up, he looked back over the edge. "People who do that are assholes," he said, voice shaking as hard as his hands.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Once she saw he was safely out of the hole she quickly unraveled he hair form the tree and rushed over to him. She tugged him away from the hole and into a hug. "Thank gods you're okay." She muttered softly. Mary never really experienced fear like that before so the hug was to comfort both her and him. It's also why she didn't see it fit to pull away just yet.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:44 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck. "I'm fine, cutie," he murmured. "I promise I'm fine." He was still shaking slightly. He just stood there, breathing in. "Holy shit that was scary though."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:10 am

She hummed lowly and contributed to hug him. Her heart was still beating hard in her chest and she didn't know if it was from being scared still or because she was hugging him. "I'm glad you're okay." She mumbled willing herself to pull away. She stepped back a bit fumbled with her hands. A smile took over her face. "I could tell. That scream probably told half the woods how scared you were." She mused trying to lighten up the situation.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:12 am

When she pulled away, he wanted to frown. He hadn't been expecting her to fit into his arms so perfectly. He never wanted to let go of her. Ever. Why was that? "Oi, rude," he mumbled, fighting a smile. "It's perfectly normal for anyone to scream like that when they think they might die." He wanted to reach for her hand and hold it, sort of as an anchor to remind himself that he was still alive.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:34 am

She snorted. "S'not rude! I'm just pointing out fact." She sniffed and she rolled her eyes. "Oh I'm sure it is, but I just - I would have never guessed your voice could go that high." She teased as she began to gather her things. She shoved her hair back into her bag and looked at him. "You sure you're okay? You still seem shaken up." She mumbled tilting her head. "Anything I can do to help?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:55 am

Pouting at her, he said, "It's natural for someone to be scared." He shoved his hand in his pockets to keep from reaching over. "I'm fine. I'll be fine. It's not every day that I don't see the signs of one of those traps. People use them for dear and other big game without going through the effort." He shook his head. "Not really, cutie. Let's just get out of here."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:03 am

"I'm not saying it's not." She stated with a shrug. "I was scared. I'm just saying you screamed like I do." She teased as Lupe crawled back on her shoulder and nudged at her face with his nose. "I'm fine Lupe." She reassured her pet. Her lip pursed. "Well we just need to watch for traps." She sighed as she hiked her bag on her shoulder. Her eyes rolled. "Yeah. Let's keep going." She smiled as she moved around the hole and started walking.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 am

Amos walked behind her, and his eyes fell on her ass. She had a very nice ass. One that he wanted to have his hands on at all times. "Any guy would have screamed like that," he grumbled. He tore his eyes away from her ass and focused on anything else. Still, his eyes drifted to her ass. "You hungry, cutie?" he asked. Without waiting for her to answer, he put his hand on her back and gently led her to a log. "I have some dried meat."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:28 am

She laughed as her eyes wandered around the woods. "I highly doubt that." She mused as she spotted some lilac. She picked a hand full and shoved it into her bag. She could use they later to scrub herself for her bath. She squeaked a bit at the sudden feeling of his hand.. "I'm not too hungry, but I'll have little." She admitted as she sat down and looked up at him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:23 pm

He gave her a couple of pieces of dried meat. "Was that lilac?" he asked, curious. "What did you do for fun in that tower? Is seems like it would be incredibly boring to be stuck there." He watched her as he took a bite of his own meat.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:27 pm

She took it and broke a bit off. She slipped it into her mouth. "Yep. I use it when I wash myself." She explained as she broke a bit off and fed it to Lupe. She sighed. "I would clean for a bit. Read a book or two, make clothes, paint." She explained simply. "It was repetive, but it kept me entertained." She looked to him. "How about you? Besides running from the loyal guard what do you do for fun?" She asked putting a bit more of the food into her mouth.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:11 pm

He hummed in understanding. He wouldn't do it for himself but he could understand her want to do that. "Reading's not exactly my strong suit but I can imagine that it was a way to beat the boredom. What was your favorite book?" He could picture her with paint in her hair with a grin on her face and couldn't help the smile that broke across his face. "I make a little money doing some wood working on the side. I like doing it."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:28 pm

She tilted her head in thought. "I would have to say it was the usual princess stories." She admitted cheeks going light pink. "Mostly because I when I was younger I would read about princess in a tower being saved by some handsome prince and they lived happily ever after. It sounds stupid now that I'm older but they always remind me of when I was little." She sighed feeding more to Lupe. She watched him grin and found herself thinking how nice of a smile he had, and that she wouldn't mind seeing it more. "Wood work?" She hummed. "I don't exactly know what that is." She admitted sheepishly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:48 pm

He chuckled and reached into his bag to pull out a little carved statue of a boy with a puppy. "This is a form of wood working. I can also make furniture and stuff," he informed her. "And it's not stupid. It's called reminiscing."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:52 pm

She watched him and saw what he had. "It's so cute." She cooed as she reached out, and paused not knowing if it's okay to take it in her hands. "I think it's nice that you make things. You also seem to be really good at it." She said simply. She shrugged and fumbled with her hands. "My mom used to say it was silly to dream of that." She mumbled looking to her lap. "But shouldn't we start moving again?" She asked looking back up at him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:00 pm

He handed it over. "I'm glad you like it," he said, smiling. "It's just a hobby, really. But it brings in money and I like it." He shook his head, frowning. Her mom seemed like a bit of an asshole. "It's not silly. If it makes you feel good, you should do it." He nodded and stood. "Let's keep moving. You can finish eating that while we walk."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top