Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Royal Tedromeda - Page 4 Empty Re: Royal Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:23 pm

He hummed and squeezed her side a bit. "We can stay here for a bit. I won't complain." He mumbled as she shifted around. He pouted when she moved from him, but it quickly vanished when he watched her pull her shirt off. He shifted his face back to her chest brought a hand up to fumble lightly with a nipple. His lips kissed the one his was laying on, hoping to hear her whimper again.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:50 pm

She gasped at his touch, hand coming up and gripping his hair tightly. She bit her lip, whimpering as he kissed her chest. This was the desired result, and she smirked. "Can't say I'm complaining either." Her hand snaked down and stroked him through his boxers. "Do you want to fuck me into the mattress or have me ride you?" she murmured into his ear.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:56 pm

He flicked his tongue out over he nipple before catching the ring between his teeth and tugging. "I can tell." He chuckled giving her a grin as he tugged on the other nipple with his hands. He hummed and rolled on his back, pulling her so she was straddling him. "Ride me, so I can bury my face into these fantastic tits you've got." He mumbled letting a hand slide down the front of her panties and divers finding her clit.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:12 pm

She gasped, as he tugged on both sensitive nipples. She straddled him, and pulled his boxers down to get a good grip on his cock. She marveled for a moment that he was bigger that any guy she'd ever been with. His fingers found her clit just as she spoke. "You're - Shit - much bigger than any guy I've been with before," she gasped, stroking him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:21 pm

He groaned as she gripped his cock, hips bucking up softly into her hand. He smirked as she spoke, running small circles around her clit. "Is it love?" He mumbled as he reached up with the other hand and tweaked a nipple. "Do you want my big cock inside of you? To make your tight little pussy feel good?" He growled as he tugged on her nipple again and lightly pinched her clit.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Something in the way he was speaking triggered something in her. "Yes, daddy, I want your big cock. Make me feel good, daddy," she begged, not even really realizing what she was saying. Calling him daddy felt right though. She bucked against his hand as he pinched her clit. Shit, he played her body like a fiddle. He knew exactly where to touch to get her off.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:38 pm

He paused his actions at her words. No one had ever called him daddy before. Yet he really liked it. So much so his dick was painfully hard now, and precum was oozing out of the top. "Daddy's gonna fill that perfect little pussy full of cock, baby girl. Don't you worry." He growled as he moved her to take her panties off and placed her back where she was. "Now be a good girl and ride daddy." He demanded as he gripped her ass and played with one of her nipples

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:07 pm

When he paused, so did she, worried that she'd fucked up. Then he spoke, and the tension left her shoulders. "Yes, daddy," she whimpered, gripping his dick and sliding onto it. She put her hands on his chest as support and started fucking herself on his dick. She reached one hand up and pinched her other nipple.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:28 am

He groaned, the hand on her ass gripping it tightly. He let her go for a few minutes, just fucking herself before he decided to start bucking his hips up into her. "You have the most perfect pussy, baby girl." He groaned as he shifted to sit up and capture a nipple in his teeth. His hand moved from her ass to between them and circled her clit harshly. "Daddy wants to hear you moan, darling."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:46 am

She moaned, meeting his thrusts as best she could. She smiled at the praise, squeezing around him as he bit a nipple. She brought a hand up that threaded though his hair. "Daddy," she gasped, rolling her hips a bit faster. "That feels so good, daddy." She whimpered, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back. She brought her head back up and opened her eyes look at him. "Kiss me, daddy?" she asked, voice soft.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:02 am

He grunted a she squeezed him and tugged a bit harder on her nipple ring. His thrusts became harder and he moved his hand down to her hip to keep her steady. "I'm glad daddy makes you feel good." He purred as he kissed up her chest, and nipped at her collarbone. His hand slipped up her side and gripped the back of her neck, tugging her into a heavy kiss. His thrusts remained hard, and his hand continued to rub and punch harshly at her clit.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:44 am

A whimper left her throat as he tugged on the ring. She gripped his shoulders, staying steady. She was already just that close, him nipping at her collarbone. She melted against him as he kissed her, burying a hand into his hair. His fingers on her clit were just what she needed and not enough at the same time.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am

After he pulled away from kissing her his lips moved across her neck and to her pulse point. Simultaneously he nipped her pulse point, tugged on her nipple ring, and pinched her clit. He was so close, but was holding off until she came. "Cum all over daddy's cock baby girl. Let daddy know just how much you like his big cock in your pussy." He growled as he nipped, tugged and pinched again.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:36 am

His words, along with his actions sent her tumbling over the edge she hadn't realized she was so close to. She stifled her sounds by biting down on his shoulder. She fluttered around him, the pleasure too much. She slumped against him, press kisses to his neck.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:30 pm

Ted grunted lowly as he felt her orgasm come on. His hands gripped where they were and his hips became erratic. He growled as his own ecstasy hit, slowing his thrusts. He gathered himself and held her close. "So daddy huh?" He joked lightly kissing her forehead.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 pm

She blushed, burying her face in his neck. "I don't know where it came from really. I guess it sorta came from the way you were talking to me?" She shrugged. "And I don't think you minded it." Considering he had started calling her baby girl, and how much he seemed to like her calling him daddy, she thought he was okay with it.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:41 pm

He chuckled lowly and ran a hand over her back. "You're right. I didn't mind at all. To be honest I really liked it." He mumbled as he kissed her temple. His fingers traced up her spine. "If I'm going to be even more honest I'd like for it to happen again, and quite often." He said lowly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:47 pm

She grinned against his neck. "It'll definitely happen again," she promised. "...daddy," she tacked on, a bit cheekily. She relaxed into his arms as he traced her spine. She liked teasing him, and she definitely liked that he didn't mind her calling him daddy.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 pm

He grinned and smoothed back her hair gently as he conrinued to rub her back with one hand. "Good. Glad to hear that baby girl." He mumbled softly as he gripped her ass playfully. He let her relax against him and relaxed himself. He wished she didn't have to leave in a few days. He wished they could wake up together every morning.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:34 pm

She squeaked as he squeezed her ass, before giggling. "I almost don't want to leave now," she mumbled, hiding her face in his neck. She had been so warm and comfortable with Ted, she never wanted to wake up anywhere else. She knew that the moment she got home, she was going to have trouble sleeping without him next to her. How was he so addicting after one night?
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:01 pm

He hummed and moved his hand to rest right above her ass. "I don't want you to leave either." He sighed as he sat up with her and hugged her to him. He pressed a kiss to her temple. "You hungry love?" He asked softly as he reached over and fumbled for his glasses. He put them on and sighed.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:15 pm

The fact that he didn't want her to leave made her incredibly happy. She hummed. "Food wouldn't be a bad idea after this morning." She smiled as she watched him out on his glasses. "Have I mentioned you look incredibly hot with your glasses?" she asked, eyes trailing over his face. It was almost enough to jump him again but her stomach chose that moment to grumble."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:21 pm

He nodded as he moved to grab his boxers, shifting her gently from his lap. "Should we cook or one of the cooks? To be honest I'll burn it." He laughed as he tugged his boxers on. "You haven't, but thank you." He chuckled as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Come on then baby girl, let's get dressed then put some food in you."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Andie laughed. "I think there must be a rule about second born children learning how to cook, because I took cooking classes. Mum was mildly afraid that whatever family I married into wouldn't have a chef, so she made me take classes." She slipped her panties and bra back on, along with his shirt and a pair of his pajama pants. She slipped her hand into his, lacing their fingers together.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Ted chuckled and pulled on a pair of sweats and a white shirt. He trudged a hand through his hair. "There must be, cause Mary took classes. Think our mothers thought that up together?" He asked, laughing a bit. He knew why Mary really took them. "So take it you're cooking then." He hummed as he smiled down at her and led her towards the kitchen.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next