Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Royal Tedromeda - Page 8 Empty Re: Royal Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:13 pm

He bit back his sarky response and rubbed his hand over his face as he sat up. "I'm not going to kill Amos if that's what you're worried about." He mumbled as he shifted to grab the boxers and pants he had on earlier. "I just need time to adjust okay? It just happened so sudden. It's not like he's been chasing after her for years like I was with you. It literally happened over night." He explained not wiling to argue over this. "I didn't expect it either." He tacked on as he slipped his glasses back on. "But let's just leave it okay? They're going to do what they what no matter what. Theirs no point in us bickering over it." He said softly leaning over to kiss her cheek. "Let's go get some food yeah?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:30 pm

She sighed. "I know, but I've heard her bitch about not having enough freedom... And honestly, they're probably just spending time together because we're spending time together." She stood and slipped her bra on, and the clothes she was wearing earlier. "I don't want to bicker either." She leaned up and kissed him. "They're completely different from us. Just remember that."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:36 pm

He sighed. "So have I. It's just weird for me to think about." He mumbled as he grabbed a shirt and tugged it on. He watched her as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Maybe, but I did see the way he was looking at her last night." He sighed as he pulled a hand from a pocket and wrapped it around her waist. "So what do you want to eat?" He asked dropping the subject.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Her arm wrapped around his waist. "So he's smitten, because that's what I was seeing. Okay. Let's stop talking about this. I'll talk to Mary, you talk to Amos and we'll exchange information." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "I'm up for whatever you want. Maybe let the cooks cook this time?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:31 pm

He nodded lightly. "I want to get to information anyway." He sighed as he rubbed her arm. He was more than okay with dropping it. He would rather not argue when they had such a fantastic day. He looked down and kissed the top of her head. "Sounds good to me. We can go tell them what we want and head down into my game room. They'll bring it to us." He suggested as he started to lead her out of his room.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:27 am

Leaning against him felt great. Actually all of him felt great. She smiled, head against his shoulder. "Oh the famous Ted Tonks Man Cave, huh? We can watch Netflix or something, I don't care," she hummed. She knew she wasn't going to pay much attention to whatever they watched, not with Ted being so distracting next to her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:57 am

[time skip]

Ted nervously tried to fix his hair to be neater, but he knew his nerves would just force him to mess it up again. He sighed heavily and fixed his glasses, giving himself a one over before he decided to go meet Andie. If he didn't he would change again, and be late. He tried to calm his breathing as he made his way to Andie's room. He knocked softly. "You've got this." He whispered lowly to himself.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:03 am

Andie moved to the door as she heard Ted knock. She opened it, taking the chance to stare. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up and holy shit he was hot. "Hi," she mumbled, letting her eyes drift over him. Holy shit. She wanted to pull him into her room and fuck him senseless, but she also really wanted to go on the date. She tore her eyes away from his body and smiled. "How are you?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 am

He was examining his shoes as he heard the door open. He looked up and his breath caught. Fuck. She looked so good. If he wasn't so set on this date going right he would shove her against the wall and go down on her right there. "Hi." He greeted back giving her a lopsided grin. His hand stuffed into his pockets. "I'm fantastic. Kind of hungry. How are you?" He laughed. "You look gorgeous by the way." He mumbled, cheeks flushing a bit.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:20 am

Ted Tonks and his fucking lopsided grin. Shit. Fuck him and his perfection. "I'm fantastic too. And ready to go when you are." She blushed, ducking her head. It was kind of funny to her that she was blushing over him calling her gorgeous but she hadn't so much as blushed yesterday with all that they said to each other in bed. She reached out and tangled their fingers together. "Are we walking into town? Or taking a car?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:37 am

He continued to grin down at her. "I'm glad you're doing well." He mumbled, mentally face palming. Of course she was. They were only apart for a few hours. He was totally going to mess this up some way. He just knew it. He squeezed her hand and tugged her into his side, kissing her temple. "We're taking the car. It's outside of town so it would be a really long walk if we walked." He chuckled as he started walking. "Really though you look gorgeous."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:12 am

She blushed harder as he kissed her temple. Why was he so perfect? "Good," she said. He was adorable when he was nervous. "Thank you." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You don't have to be so nervous, love. It's just me. I'm not going to judge."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 am

He hummed and balled the hand that was still in his pocket. "I have a tendency to say stupid shit when I'm nervous." He admitted as he led her out of the front door and to the car. He opened the door and looked down at her. "Well I'll try but I can't promise I won't stop being nervous." He mumbled leaning down to press his lips to hers softly. "After you, love." He mumbled patting her gently on the butt playfully.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:45 am

She giggled, thinking about all the times she'd opened her mouth and inserted her foot. "We all have that tendency. But honestly, you don't have to worry about that with me. I don't mind." She looked up at him. "Just remember all the times I've embarrassed myself in front of you." She squeaked and got in the car. She smiled up at him. He really was too sweet.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:50 am

He smiled. How did her get so lucky. She was gorgeous, and she didn't mind that he has a tendency to be a moron. "You say that now. If I ever really mess up just tell me okay? Sometimes I don't know if I say something wrong." He mumbled. He chuckled to himself as he climbed into the car. He closed the door and he waste no time pulling her on his lap. His hand rested on her thigh and he kissed her cheek. "It's about a 44 minute ride." He mumbled lowly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:10 pm

She slid into his lap and pulled him in for a kiss. "So we have forty minutes to do whatever we want?" she murmured. "So, daddy, will you fuck me?" she asked, shifting in his lap. "Fuck your baby girl?" It was amazing how easily they could shift between Andie and Ted and them hidden away together.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Without saying anything his hand dipped under her skirt and rubbed her over her panties. The way she spoke already had him hard. It was insane how easily she turned him on. "If that's what my baby girl wants." He grunted as he pulled her panties aside and ran a finger over her folds. "Daddy wants to go down on you first, baby girl. Get you to the point of cumming then fuck you."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:36 pm

One hand threaded into his hair. "Please, daddy, go down on me," she begged, rolling her hips against his hand. She whimpered at the thought of his mouth on her pussy.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Ted effortlessly tugged her panties off, before gripping her hips. He shifted to lay back on the seat, tugging her so she straddled is face. A hand moved to grip her ass while the other slowly moved though her folds. "Already so wet for daddy." He mumbled as he slowly eased a finger into her. "And you smell delicious babygirl." He tacked on before using the hand on her ass to tug her down to sit in his face, tongue coming out to press against her clit.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:40 pm

"All because you're so hot, daddy," she moaned, hand coming up to squeeze her tits. She clenched around his finger, pulling him in. She whimpered as he pulled her down to sit on his face. Her hips rolled as his tongue pressed against her clit. Shit, he was too good at making her feel good. She wished she wasn't so wildly attracted to the man who's face she was sitting on.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8