Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Ted and Amos

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Original Ted and Amos - Page 4 Empty Re: Original Ted and Amos

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:38 pm

"Yeah. She's pretty great. I like her a lot." He found one, tying his hair back. "That's good! I'm happy for you!" He grinned. "You gonna ask her out on another date?" he asked, leaning her back. "Cause I've seen the way that she looks at you. You going to make it official soon?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:58 am

He smiled. "Good I'm glad you found her." He smiled as he nudged his friend with his foot. He really hadn't seen his friends so happy with a girl before, and he as glad he finally seemed to be happy. "Thanks, man. I do plan on asking her out again for the Sunday after our first game." He admitted. He hummed rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't know. I want to but I want to make sure it's what she wants with her family situation and all." He explained. "But how about you. Are you going to have a girlfriend soon?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:45 am

He grinned at Ted. "I am too. Never thought I'd say this, but thank god I'm shit at potions." He hummed. "Yeah? Let me know how it goes. She's head over heels for you, you know?" He glanced at his friend. "I was going to ask her before the game. Make it official. So hopefully I'll have a girlfriend by our game."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Ted laughed loudly and shook his head. "Yeah. Seems your lacking in potions helped you find someone who's willing to put up with your shit." He joked. "But seriously, I'm happy for you." He sighed and pursed his lip. "Don't worry I will. I just hope she keeps liking me, and doesn't decide to change her mind." He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face. He paused. "Asking her out before you play her in Quidditch? We'll see just how that game goes." He chuckled crossing his arms over his chest. "But go for it. I have this weird feeling she's going to be more than happy to say yes."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:53 pm

He chuckled, playing with his hair. "Apparently so," he said, grinning. "She does put up with my shit and I really like that about her." He grinned at his friend. "We've all seen how Andie Black looks at you. We all know she's smitten with you. I've seen how she looks at you. She won't change her mind." He tossed a quill at Ted's head. "It's as good a time as any. Besides, just because we're playing Gryffindor doesn't mean I won't play as hard." He smiled softly. "Yeah, I have that feeling too."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:03 pm

"Good thing she's able to handle you. She really seems good for you. Makes you happy and you don't seem so stressed out." He admitted as he tightened his arms across his chest. He sighed. "She might. When it comes down to it, no matter how much she likes me, she still has to choose between me and her family. That's the only thing I hate about this whole thing. Making her choose." He muttered. He laughed lowly. "Sure you won't. You'll get that hear eyes look for her and he distracted the moment you see her ass in her Quidditch pants." He teased tossing his quill back. "But really, your mum is going to freak out when she figures out you've got a girlfriend."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:18 pm

"She is good for me. And I really like her. She's... She's amazing." He tilted his head at his friend. "Making her choose is gonna be hard, but honestly, there's nothing you can do but care for her. I'm willing to bet my life savings that it'll all work out in your favor though." He rolled his eyes. "I won't. I value my place on the team more than that. And you know how competitive I can get." He groaned, letting his head fall back as he covered his eyes with his elbow. "Don't even remind me. Mum's going to have three fits and fall in them, and then get your mum involved."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:33 pm

"Look at you. All smiling and happy. I like what she's doing to you." Ted admitted with a smile on his face. He really had to meet this Mary for real and tell her how much he appreciated her treating his friend right. He looked up and sighed. "I know, but still it's a shitty situation. One that I don't want to really make. Yet I can't ignore how I feel." He mumbled letting his head fall back. He laughed. "Competitve you are. Yet I think your need to get laid is stronger." He joked not lifting his head. His laugh sounded again. "Your mum is going to be so happy and demand to meet her right away. I can't wait for that one." He mused. "But my mum will be more excited if I finally get Andie to agree to be my girlfriend to pick on you too much. She'll still pick on you but I'm not prepared for all the squealing."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:38 pm

He sighed. "Oh Merlin. Don't even say that. Mum's going to be insatiable. Can't we just tell them about you and Andie first so that Mum's distracted by that too?" He knew that there was going to be a lot of squealing. "My need to get laid is actually dwarfed by how competitive I am. Plus, I'd rather not have you on my ass for not playing my best," he teased. He sighed again. "She'll still pick on me when she gets over you being happy."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 pm

He chuckled and shook his head. "No were telling them at the same time. If you won't I'll mention both in my letter. I'm not being harassed over this alone. You'll just have to suffer like I will." He huffed tossing a pillow at his friends head. He snorted. "Sure it is. We'll see how it pans out this weekend." He joked as he slouched more into the couch. "She'll pick on you the moment she sees precious little Mary MacDoanld, and she notices the way you look at her."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:12 pm

"I can agree to that. Divide and conquer. Make my mum and your mum focus on other things other than us. Cause I'm sure as hell not being harassed alone, either." He grumbled and tossed the pillow back. "Okay. It's your turn to spill. What did you do for your date? And why didn't you tell me you'd asked her on one?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:38 am

"Well they're going to harass us ether way. Better to just get it out of the way rather then stretch it out." He chuckled as he caught the pillow and tucked it behind his head. "I asked her out Saturday. Probably while you were on your date." He shrugged. "And I took her to that clearing I was telling you about before. The one where the stars are super visible so she could stargaze. When she was done we just kind of talked."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:13 am

Amos hummed, watching his friend. "So she liked the date? Did you do that blanket pile you were planning on?" he asked, curious. "I know how long you've been planning this." He was happy for his friend. Andie was good for him. Ted smiled more now that Andromeda was in his life for good and there was no way that Amos wouldn't approve of that. "Mary wanted a bag of the tea from the place, so I got it for her," he said, offering up a tidbit of information.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:35 am

"I think she did. She told me over and over how much she liked it." He mumbled as he pursed his lip a bit. "And yeah I did. That was a big hit with her. So we're the sweets I got on Mary's word." He tacked on. He raised his brows. "You're telling me you're approving of her drinking tea now? So much so you bought her some? Such a gentleman." Ted teased giving Amos a grin. "You said you had a bit of a - misunderstanding was it? You want to tell me about it or was it not important?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:13 am

"So I don't think you'll have any trouble getting her to agree to a second date, or even a third. She likes you. You don't have to worry about it." He chuckled. "I don't care what she does and long as I don't have to drink it myself." He shook his head. "It's not something you particularly want to hear about. Trust me on that one. But the short version is, stuff was said, I almost had a panic attack because of our miscommunication and we sorted it out."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4