Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Ted and Amos

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Original Ted and Amos - Page 3 Empty Re: Original Ted and Amos

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Ted woke the next morning to an empty bed. He didn't expect her to stay the whole night, but he wondered what it would have been like to see her face first thing in the morning. He sighed lightly and went about getting ready for the day. Once done he grabbed his bag and headed out into the main common room. He settle on the couch since he had some time for breakfast and went over the reports he had forgotten about the night before. "I really need to hold this meeting." He mumbled to himself.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Amos found the note on his chest and looked at it, smiling. Hell yeah he'd skip first period to meet up with her. It was just history of magic. He got ready for the day and headed into the common room, only to see Ted bent over reports. "Please tell me that's quidditch stuff and not Head Boy stuff," Amos said, plopping down next to his friend.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:28 pm

Ted looked up and sighed. "I wish man." He laughed lowly as he shifted the papers away from himself a bit. "I've got first period to do make more plays. Want to help?" He asked leaning back and scratching his head.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:34 pm

He shook his head. "Can't. Mary asked me to meet up with her before she left this morning. Otherwise I would. Your plays are always brilliant though." He tilted his head. "You're never up this early. Why are you up?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Teds brows rose. "Wait MacDonald spent the night in your room? What in merlins name is going on with you two? Are you like together and you're just not telling me?" He asked crossing her arms over his chest. She sighed and tilted his head. "Andie had a panic attack last night, so I offered for her to stay with me." He explained as he held back a yawn. "She woke me up slipping out of my room."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:44 pm

Amos shook his head. "No, we were studying, and we fell asleep. She left a note, asking if I wanted to meet up during first period." He frowned. "A panic attack? Jeez. Is she okay? Obviously. You wouldn't have let her leave if she wasn't."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:01 pm

He hummed and narrowed his eyes a bit. "Right.. Anything else happen I should know about then?" He inquired as he rubbed his chin. Something with Amos was off. He was too happy for it being the morning. "Yeah. Brought on by her fear of heights. She had to go up in the tower with me for patrol." He explained. "She's fine, was a few minutes afterwards. She just didn't want to be alone. Not that I minded she stayed."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:15 pm

"I also asked her out on a date," he said, grinning and stretching. "She said yes. Now I have to think of something to do this weekend." He winced in sympathy for Andie. "Poor thing. I'm glad she was okay. And of course you didn't mind. You're in love with her and you can't deny her anything she asks of you, even if it is indirectly."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Ted smiled wide. "Good on you mate!" He cheered reaching over and clapping Amos on the shoulder. "Can't believe MacDonald said yes. Thought she was smart." He teased leaning back. He pursed his lip. "No ideas? You've got - what 3 days to figure it out." He nodded. "Yeah. I felt so bad watching her like that. I really seemed to help though, which I'm happy about." He sighed as he shoved the papers in his bag. They could wait. "So I wanted to ask you, you think any of the professors know anything about wandlore? Something happened and I need answers."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:42 pm

He grinned. "I thought she was too. Clearly she has a screw loose or two." He grimaced. People made him nervous. Social anxiety, the doctors called it. If Andie's panic attacks were anything what he experienced around large crowds of people, he could commiserate. "I'm glad you were able to help too. Being alone during a panic attack isn't fun." He raised an eyebrow. "Funny. I was going to ask you the same thing. I accidentally used Mary's wand the other day and nothing blew up."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:52 pm

"A few? She's bloody insane if she's both physically, and mentally attracted to you." He teased tossing a blank bit of balled parchments at Amos' head. He frowned. "Yeah. I don't really know but what I've seen from you and Andie I can't imagine that they're easy to maintain when alone." He sighed tousling his hair. He paused, brows shooting up. "That happened for you too? Andie used mine and it worked bloody perfect." He explained leaning his elbows on his knees. "You think it means anything of substance or it's just a fluke? I mean I'm able to use hers too. We tested it."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:09 pm

He shook his head. "They're not. You basically just talk yourself deeper into it until you pass out from exhaustion. Your adrenaline is going, your heart feels likes its gonna beat right out of your chest. I feel like I'm going to vomit over everything. It's not fun." He nodded to Ted's question. "I don't think it's a fluke. I held Mary's wand in my hand and I could not tell you the difference between hers and mine. Mary was able to use mine too."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:17 pm

He frowned. "I didn't know it was that bad. I feel like shit you've gone through it and she has. I wish I could understand but all I can do is try and help." He sighed ruffling his hair again. He really had to stop that. "Yeah it was the same for me. Maybe the girls will figure it out. If not I could look into it on my down time. Whenever that is." He sighed rubbing his hands over his face. "So MacDonald, what do you have planned? It can't be the usual trip to hogsmeade considering how much you seem to like her. Got to show her you're not a complete knob."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:31 pm

"It's not terrible. You learn to live with it. And trust me when I say that you help immensely just by caring. Not many people would. They care on a superficial level to make themselves feel better and that's it." He tossed the paper back at him. "Stop that. You won't have any hair if you keep doing that." He shrugged. "Who knows. I'll help if you need it. And what down time? What little down time you have, you spend with Andie." He groaned and leaned back. "She already knows I'm a knob. But yeah. I have no fucking clue, mate."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:46 pm

He smiled genuinely. "I'm glad I can help. You know to come to me right? If you ever need to. Though MacDonald will probably replace me in that department." He mused. He shot Amos a glare. "Don't tell me how to live my life, Diggory." He snapped jokingly. "I know, but I'll find some. Pawn a shift off on the first time prefects." He shrugged. He laughed and shook his head. "Think man. What does she like? Quidditch, tea, potions." Ted listed off from what was common knowledge about the girl his friend was clearly head over arse for. He hummed. "How bout that tea shop?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:49 pm

"I know. You're still my best mate. You're kinda stuck with me." Even if this thing developed between him and Mary, Ted was still his brother in all but blood. "You tell me how to live mine. Payback is a bitch," he snapped playfully back. "Flying is out of the question. We both fly a lot. Potions is also out of the question because one, no and two, I hate potions. And tea... I dunno, that's in Hogsmede. It's not a bad idea."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:28 am

"Good. I'm glad you know I'm here for you, but you're stuck with me as well. No getting rid of me." He was glad that him and Amos were like brothers. He shot him a glare and the middle finger. He nodded. "Yeah don't want to make the date feel like work. Which potions and flying would both do. I'm all for the tea date thing though. I feel like she would love it."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:43 am

Amos hummed, smirking. "That's good because our parents would kill us if we started hating each other." He leaned back in the seat, laughing. Yup, he was glad Ted was family. "That's what I was thinking. There's that new tea shoppe near the Hogs Head. I could take her there." He hoped Ted was right and Mary did like the date.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:14 am

Ted groaned. "Or sit us down and make us sort it out. You know how bad that would be? Our moms teamed, simultaneously lecturing us." He shuttered at the thought. "Do that. To be honest that's your best bet." He hummed. He could tell Amos was worried and he leaned forward. "Amos, it'll be okay. She'll love the date simply because she's with you. Don't worry too much, man. You got this."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:26 am

"Oh Merlin, don't even mention that. That's a terrifying thought." He shuddered. "That's like actually terrifying." He nodded. "I think so too. So I'll take her to that tea shoppe. Maybe wander around a bit afterwards?" He slumped in the chair. "Yeah I know, but it's been a while since I liked someone this much to actually give a crap about the first date."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:51 am

Ted wandered around a corner, goofy grin on his face. Yesterday had been the best day ever. So much so he forced the after dinner shift on a 6th year so he could go talk to Amos. He had to see how his date went too. He made it to the common room, and collapsed on the couch. "Hey, man." He greeted his friend as he kicked his feet up on the table.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Amos looked up from his book. "Hey." His eyes traveled over Ted's face. "Okay. Something happened. Probably something good or you wouldn't be grinning like an idiot like that." He pulled his hair back from his face. He needed to get hair ties before it got much longer.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Ted chucked as he rubbed his eyes with his fist. "Something good did happen." He shrugged as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Man you need a hair cut." He pointed out. He settled into the couch more. "But before I tell you my good news you tell me how your date with MacDonald went." He stated wriggling his brows.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:21 pm

He shrugged, knowing Ted knew his feelings on having people he didn't know cut his hair. "I know but until winter break, I'll just have to wait." He dug in his bag for a hair tie. "It went well. There was a little misunderstanding but we figured it out. I'm going to see if she wants to go on another date next weekend."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Ted hummed and watched him as he dug through his bag. He really needed to get over her fear of random people cutting his hair. Yet he wasn't going to say it. It was Amos' hair not his. "Well that's good you resolved it. I really am happy for you though man. Mary seems to make you happy." He said genuinely. He tugged a hand through his hair and grinned. "So I had a date too. Last night. Too Andie to stargaze. She seemed to like it."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next