Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinderella Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cinderella Tedromeda - Page 3 Empty Re: Cinderella Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:37 pm

He chuckled and nodded. "That sounds good to me." He grinned as he swayed with her a bit more. His grip on her hands became more secure. His brows raised. "Interesting. Came here to see another guy and got stuck with the boring prince." He teased lightly. His smile grew as she blushed. "You're adorable when you blush." He murmured, eyes flickering over her face.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:57 pm

She relaxed into his grip as they danced around the ballroom. She smiled shyly. "Well if it's any consolation, I think that talking to you is much more interesting than talking to the person I thought I was going to." Which was true. She thought she was going to talk to a merchant's son, not the crown prince. "Oh. Thank you."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Ted laughed lowly. "Is it only cause I'm the prince isn't it." He teased as he spun her around. "I'm kidding. I'm glad you like talking to me though. I enjoy your company as well." He admitted as he gave her a genuine smile. "It's true. Then again you're just absolutely beautiful to begin with." He complimented as he shifted closer to her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:40 pm

She laughed as he spun her, coming back into his arms. She liked his arms around her. "It's not because you're the prince. It's because you seem like a kind, intelligent person," she murmured. She really hoped he'd figure out that she was the girl from the night before. The blush spread down her neck onto her chest. "I. Thank you. You're handsome yourself."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:48 pm

He laughed lowly, loving the smile on her face. He liked this girl, but she seemed so familiar. Like he's met her before. "I was only kidding, darling. I know it's not cause I'm the prince. Thank you for the compliment though. You remind me of a girl I met once." He mused as he swayed with her some more. He watched as her blush deepened and spread. "Thanks. Good genes I suppose." He chuckled as he slowed down. "Are you hungry? I could go for a small bit of food right now to be honest." He asked hoping he would join her at his table away from the rest of the crowd.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Andie blushed at the nickname. If only she could stop blushing. She was attracted to him, but he would be looking for a well bred young lady to marry, and she certainly wasn't that. "I do? What was she like?" Hopefully he was talking about her. She blinked. Was she hungry? Yeah. She was. "Food would be nice."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:05 pm

He smiled and tilted his head in thought. "Timid, and kind. Rather shy, and pretty." He listed off as he looked back down at her. He really wished he could remember where he met this girl before. He grinned and stopped dancing. Keeping his one hand on hers he began leading her through the crowd. "I'm thinking of devouring mostly sweets. I love sweets."' He grinned as he led her up to his private table covered with food. "Help yourself."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:17 pm

She hummed. "She sounds sweet." She blushed. Was... that an innuendo, she wondered. "Sweets are nice..." She approached of his table and picked at the food. "This is all delicious, but perhaps a bit rich for what I'm used to." But she still picked up a small dessert and tried it.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:26 pm

"She was." He nodded. He grabbed a plate and piled a bit of chicken and corn bread on it. Yet the rest of the plate was covered in various sweets. "Oh come on. Live a little." He teased as he grabbed another plate and put a few different sweets on it for her. "Come on . Let's sit, and you can tell me more about yourself." He smiled leading her over to the small table set up for him by the entrance of the castle and out of view of the party.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:44 pm

She smiled as he loaded a plate for her. "Very well," she murmured, still blushing. Sitting gingerly, she carefully picked up a sweet and tried it. She closed her eyes at the decadence. She hadn't had sweets since she was a young child. "Like I said, I'm a servant in a household close by. I was supposed to be on duty but... I snuck away. I can only hope my... Employers aren't here and if they are they don't recognize me."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:13 am

He say down, placing his plate on the table. He nibbled on a bit of pastry, and watched her. She was so gorgeous, and so familiar. He wished he could remember her. He smiled as he sat the pastry down. "Well I don't think they have. If they're as horrible as you describe them then they would have caused s scene at realizing it was you." He shrugged. "But I want to get to know you. Tell me what are you interested in? What are your hobbies? Your dreams?" He asked tilting his head a bit.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:13 am

She hummed. She'd never really thought of any of those things. "I like to read when I can. I look all sorts of books. At night, I borrow books from the library and read them. I love gardening. I find it calms me down. And playing for my kitten, Octavia. I call her Tavia though. I'm trying to train her to be a mouser but it's not working." She paused. She had never really had dreams like he was asking for. "As for dreams, I'm sorry, but I can't say I've ever had dreams like the ones you're asking for."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:37 am

He listened to her. She was smart, and kind. Something that caught his attention. Her love for books was something they had in common, and for a moment pictured the both of them curled up together reading books. That vision left as quick as it came though.
"I'm glad you enjoy reading, cause I do too. Maybe you can recfend a good book for me one day." He smiled. He liked listening to her talk, it we soothing. He frowned a bit. "Nothing? You've never wanted to be a baker, or a tutor. Even a princess when you were younger? No dreams at all?" He asked softly. That was a sad thing for someone. Not have a dream.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 am

She smiled. "As long as you recommend a book for me one day." She shook her head. "No. I knew what my life was going to be from a young age. It seemed... Pointless, I guess, to have a dream like that. Though if I had to choose a dream that I didn't even realize I had, coming here. Being treated with dignity and respect." She blushed. She hadn't meant to say so much.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:07 am

"I can recommend a few." He smiled as he munched on more of his food. He frowned a bit. He wished she had a dream. One that she could daydream about and strive for. His frown changed and he smiled softly. "Where you're from and what you do doesn't matter to me. I like to see people for who they are, and I treat everyone with respect until they do something to loose it." He mumbled as he shifted his food around on his plate. "And I'm happy that I was able to help you live out this dream. Honored really." He mumbled as he let his eyes flicker over her. "I like talking to you." He blurted out only to have his own cheeks flush.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 am

She smiled brightly. "I'm sure they'll be good books." She blushed a bit deeper. "You really are the Prince of the People aren't you? I've heard wonderful things about you from the few times I've visited town." She glanced down to her lap, attempting to hide a wide smile. Finally, she looked up at him. "I like talking to you too." She wished that every day could be like this. Wake up, do her chores, and sneak away to talk to Prince Edward. Ted. Why did he have to be so sweet to her?
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 am

"I'll even let you barrow some if you want." He offered as he nibbled on a bit of chocolate cake. He shrugged and looked to his plate. "Prince of the people. Is that what people call me?" He chuckled tugging his hands through his hair. "I'm glad they say good things though." He smiled as he leaned back in his chair. He watched her and a smile took over his face. "Good." He mumbled tilting his head. "Can I make a wager with you?" He asked. Not waiting for an answer he spoke, "Come again tomorrow and we can sneak away to the royal gardens."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:23 pm

She nodded. "It's because you actually seem to care about the people and put their needs first when you're in town and taking to them. They're pleased that you're so helpful." She paused. "I, too, am pleased that you are as kind as the stories portray." Her eyes brightened with joy. "Oh I would love that!" She paused. She wasn't sure that her fairy godmother would help her for a second night. "I will certainly try to sneak out tomorrow."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:31 pm

"I do care. I'm going to be running this kingdom some day and I want to know what would help these people live happier lives." He admitted as he shifted to grab the chicken. "I'm glad you think of me in a positive way." He murmured before shoving the chicken into his mouth. He watched as her eyes lit up, and he nearly choked on his food. She was so breathtaking with excitement written on her face. "Well I hope you can come. I'd love to show you some of the imported flowers and herbs we have." He smiled.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:11 pm

She gaped at the thought. "Oh gosh, yes, that sounds like a gorgeous garden." She so wanted to go visit it right now, but that would be an adventure for a different day. "What do you do for fun?" Besides wandering the woods and scaring scullery maids in their gardens. He was so attractive and kind and it stirred feelings in her she'd never felt before.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:31 pm

He smiled. "It is. To be honest I never really wander into it too often so they're probably different things in there now that I haven't seen." He admitted. "And I would love to see them for the first time with you." He added in voice soft. He really enjoyed being around this girl, and talking to her. He felt a pull towards her. "Mostly go into town, wander the woods when I can sneak out. If I can't I mostly like to sword train." He shrugged as he munched on some more food.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:48 pm

"Oh that's too bad. Gardens are gorgeous and so much fun to help keep up." She blushed. Why was he so perfect. Why. "I would love to see them with you too." She could just imagine his hands on her waist as they walked through the garden. She would have to try to convince her fairy godmother to help her again. "That sounds like fun. I've never seen someone do sword work so I must admit, I'd be a bit lost."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:56 pm

"I just don't have time to take as many strolls as I would like." He shrugged. He noticed the blush on her cheeks again and smiled. "Good. Then it's a date. If you can make it back again that is." He smiled wanting to reach out and take her hand. He resisted though. "Oh it's loads of fun once you know how to do it. It's also a good work out." He explained.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:01 pm

She hummed her understanding. She didn't get out into the woods as much as she wanted too, especially with her chores. "I... can try. I doubt that there's any way I can convince my friend to loan me a second dress..." She nodded. "Maybe sometime I could watch you do the sword work..."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3