Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinderella Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cinderella Tedromeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Cinderella Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:56 am

He nodded as he followed her. "Well at least I found you. If I didn't I would still be lost." He chuckled as he glanced around again. His eyes fell on her and he resisted the urge to reach over and brush the stubborn hair that wouldn't stay behind her ear from her face. "Oh I'm just not much like my dad. He says I'm more like my grandfather. Kind and stubborn." He muttered, mind wandering to his sister. It did that often. He always wondered if she was more like mum or dad. If she laughed like him and if she hated tomatoes as much as he did. "But I'm hoping that since I'm not like him I can help change things for the better for the business. It's been the same thing for years."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:05 am

She hummed. "What's your father like then? He raised a kind and considerate son, so forgive me if I'm having a hard time imagining him any other way. And what about your mother? What's she like?" She blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry, it's not my place to pry." She nodded and glanced at him. "I believe you will be able to change things in your business. You seem intelligent enough that you can do anything you put your mind to."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:28 am

He sighed. "He's strict. Very strict. He likes things to be in order. My mom says he wasn't always like that. Apparently he changed when I was little." He explained. He changed once his sister went missing. "And my mother is kind hearted. Likes to smile and try and be as nice as possible she can to anyone." He went on smiling. He looked to her and raised his brows. "Don't apologize. It's a normal thing to ask." He shrugged. He offered her a kind smile. "Thank you. You say such kind things and barely know me. Part of me wonders why you're living in the woods." He admitted. Surely someone like her belonged in town. He could see her as a baker, maybe even a tutor, but not what she clearly was. He knew she was a scullery maid, he's seen them before, but he didn't want to judge her by what line of work she was in.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:44 am

She couldn't think of nice things to say about her mother and father, so she left it as it was. Andie had to admit, she was mildly jealous of his having parents who so clearly loved him. She couldn't remember the last time her mother had held her or her father had dried her tears. "Your mother sounds lovely," she murmured. She glanced at him, blushing. "Reading people is something you have to do in my job. There can be serious consequences if you don't read the situation correctly. I believe you to be a man of your word. Hence why I let you stay instead of leaving. And why I say such kind things." She gave him another shy smile. She wondered what he had picked up on about her job.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:53 am

He nodded. "She is lovely. I just wish my dad was happy again."'he sighed as he started recognize where he was. He looked to her and noticed the light pink tint to her cheeks. She was so pretty, and he whished more than anything to see her after today. He nodded and frowned a bit. "Consequences huh?" He muttered wondering what this girl went through. "Well I'm glad you saw some good in me, and didn't leave me stranded in the middle of the woods." He laughed as he rubbed his palms on his trousers again.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:07 am

"Do you know what happened to make him that way?" she asked softly. "It is it just a mystery?" She looked at him, and nodded. "Consequences," she murmured. If she was late with the herbs, she would get a light beating. "I'm not that kind of person. I would have given you directions and left."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:16 am

He sighed. "We lost my sister when she was a baby." He muttered sadly as he looked around again. "It changed him completely." He added in shaking his head. He frowned again but decided not to ask what type of punishment she got. "Well I'm glad you're not. You're really kind and I rather like your company to be honest." He admitted a she looked down to her. He caught a glimpse of he chest under her cloak and looked away quickly. The things he would do to this kind little woman if he ever had the chance. He was insanely attracted to her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:26 am

"Oh. I'm so sorry," she murmured, wanting to reach our and lay a hand on his arm. She didn't, mostly because she had forgotten what it was like to touch someone in a social manner. She smiled up at him. "As I like yours." She paused. "I normally go to the garden in the evening to collect herbs for dinner. If you would like to keep me company some time?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:32 am

"Yeah. They're really protective of me now. To the point of suffocation," he sighed shaking his head. He was almost 20 and could handle himself. He had been taught how to battle all of his life incase he has to lead his kingdom to war. "Well I'm glad we agree on enjoying being in the others company." He grinned down at her. His brows raised. "I'm sure I could sneak out again and come see you. That's if you don't come to the festival. Which I still think you should." He shrugged still smilig down at her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:38 am

"I can't say I understand the protection bit..." However she did understand the suffocation part. He was insanely handsome and she found his presence comforting, as if he wouldn't let anything happen to her. "If I can get to the festival, I will try and find you." She wanted to go. She wanted to see him in his element. She just hoped he never saw her in her element.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:10 am

His frown deepened. He really felt bad for the woman beside him. He wished she had a better life. A family that wanted to protect her. If he could he would. He would take her back with him if he was allowed and keep her safe. "You really should. It'll be fun. Well as much fun as one can have watching girls try and swoon the prince." He muttered rolling his eyes. He sighed as the road neared. He wished he had more time with her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 am

She giggled. "I know a few people who will be trying to win the Prince's attention. And between you and me, I almost pity him for having to deal with them." She wished sometimes she was brave enough to leave, to run away from her family. "Actually I do pity them." She sighed as the road came into sight. "I guess this is where we part ways?" she asked, a little sadly. She liked Ted. More than she probably should.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:37 am

He held back a groan. He could only imagine the people she was talking about. "Well if you come we can watch together and laugh." He mumbled giving her a small smile. "I pity the poor lad too. He's going to have a horrible time trying to fend off the crazies." He sighed. He was going to have a horrible time and he knew it. Unless she showed up. He stopped and turned to her, not trying to hide his frown this time. "Yeah. This is where I bid you a goodbye."' He mumbled. He reached down slowly an took he free hand. He lifted it and bent down kissing the back of her hand. "I'll see you again." He murmured before reluctantly letting her hand go and taking a few steps back. "I also want to see you at the festival!" He called giving her a charming grin before he turned and headed back towards the town and his castle.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:46 am

She blushed deep red when his lips touched her hand. "I'll. I'll try to come." When he left, she took her basket and ran to her house.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:25 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Andie knew she wasn't going to be able to go to the ball. She had asked her mother if she could go and Drusella had laughed in her face. So instead she was out in the garden, with her kitten Tavia, hoping beyond hope that she'd find a way to fix the dress she'd spent the night making. She so wanted to see Ted again. She looked at Tavia, her eyes glistening with tears. "I wish I could go, Tav. I wish I could go to the ball and see Ted again. I wish you could have met him. You would have liked him."

Tavia crawled up Andie's shoulder and sat there, meowing and nuzzling Andie's face. She cuddled the kitten close, knowing that she probably wouldn't be able to see Ted again.

The sound of magic was nearly lost in her sobs. Andie scrambled away from the woman. She introduced herself as Andie's fairy godmother. "And you can go to the ball. You can see Ted again." With just a few waves of her wand, Andie's dress was turned into a gorgeous ballgown. Soon Andie was on her way to the ball. She didn't realize Tavia had snuck into the carriage with her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:36 pm

The day was busy for Ted. People barking orders left and right. Scrambling to make everything perfect for today. He tried to liven up and help out, but he just wasn't in the mood. He failed at finding his sister again, and may never see Meda again. Lots of things were on his mind when he should have been preparing for the ball.

Finally it was time for him to get ready. His assistants barged into his room making sure every hair was in place and his his clothes were at their best. Only to soon drag him out of the room and into the main hall where his parents were waiting. They were all to step out and greet the guests together.

"Ted, darling, you seem distracted." His mothers voice spoke up. Of course he was. He was to choose a wife this week. How could he not be.

"I'm fine mother. This is just all a lot." He muttered as the horns sounded and they all stepped out on to the front steps of the castle to greet the townspeople.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:58 pm

She was clearly the last to arrive. She stepped carefully out of the carriage, not realizing Tavia was buried in her skirts. The entire room stopped to stare as she came in and she blushed. So many people staring at her. She should run, this was a stupid idea.

Then she saw him, standing with the king and queen. Oh. He was the Prince. She had spent an hour talking with the Crown Prince. Oh. As protocol dictated, she moved before the royal family and curtsied deeply.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Ted was resisting the urge to yawn as person after person came up to greet them. Young ladies giggling and batting their lashes to get his attention. He knew none of them really wanted him for him. Just because they wanted to be the next queen.

Then she walked in. He too stopped and stared as the young woman shuffled into the area. Eyes pinned to her as she stopped and curtsied. "Good evening, M'Lady." Ted greeted as he stepped from his spot and took her hand. He kissed the back of his, but didn't let it go. "Would you care to dance with me?" He asked giving her a charming smile.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:23 pm

"I'm not a lady," she murmured, hoping to remind him that she was the woman he met in the small garden the previous night. She blushed and gave him a smile. "I would be honored, Your Highness." She glanced at the queen and king, trying to gauge them but honestly her attention was all on Ted.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:47 pm

He pursed his lip. He had heard that before. He chuckled and shook his head. "Well you sure look like a lady to me." He mumbled looking back to his parents and bowing his head at them. He carefully led the young lady out with him to the dance floor. "And now that we're out of earshot from my parents please call me Ted." He said lowly as he positioned himself, and her into the proper stance to dance. His hand gripped her hip softly. "So what's your name?" He asked softly watching her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:14 pm

"Andie," she said, before remembering that she had told him Meda out of fear. She couldn't take it back. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Again, she thought. She remembered her mother's lessons for Cissy and Bella and took the proper position. "This has to be either incredibly exciting or incredibly boring for you," she murmured just loud enough to hear.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:19 pm

He hummed. The voice sounded somewhat familiar to him, but not the name. "Nice name." He complimented as he swayed with her across the dance floor. He chuckled and looked around for a moment before looking to her again. "It's boring. I feel like a bit of meat being offered to a group of vultures." He whispered scrunching his nose up. "To be completely honest, this isn't quite the way I want to find my wife. Suppose I should just be happy I get to choose though." He sighed. "Enough about me though, tell me about you, Andie."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:29 pm

She giggled, knowing how he felt. "It would be a bit strange to be the center of attention for something like this." She paused. "How did you want to find your wife? Clearly your parents didn't agree with it. No offense meant." She shrugged. "I was convinced to come by someone I recently met. I'm a mere servant but I was able to borrow a dress. This might be the only night I'm able to sneak away." Borrow. That worked. Better than explaining about a fairy godmother.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:40 pm

He nodded and tilted his head back. "You have no idea. Try not being able to walk into town without having everyone bow and kiss your ass." He said lowly. "I get that I'm royalty, but I just want to have normal conversations." He sighed. "I guess the normal way everyone else does. Getting to know someone over time." He shrugged. He listened to her talk and smiled. "I'm glad they convinced you to come." He said softly. "And this friend is really nice to let you use this dress. Looks fantastic on you. Hopefully you can smell away again." He muttered as he reached up and brushed some hair from her eyes.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:19 pm

"If I see you in town I can promise I won't scrape and bow, how's that?" Andie promised. She had already had a conversation with him where she had done that. "Well it was a young man I met last night. I expected to see him here but I am happy I got to see you tonight." She blushed, not meeting his eyes. "We'll see. I hope I can too."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next