Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TriWizard Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TriWizard Tedromeda - Page 4 Empty Re: TriWizard Tedromeda

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:36 am

Andie glanced over at where their friends were curled up on the couch. "Good for her," she murmured, tucking her head back under his chin. "I don't need to hear it either." She hummed, nuzzling her nose against his neck. "Yeah well next time I sleep there, I don't want to sleep on a bed that he's screwed someone in." Before she could say anything else, the prefect bringing them food knocked on the door. She groaned and slipped off Ted's lap.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:53 am

Ted hummed and nodded. "Yeah. Good for her." He mumbled as his hands traveled over her skin. His eyes watched, tongue moving over his lips. If he could his lips would be placed on every inch of her skin right now. "I know you don't. It's just really unfortunate you both speak French." He mused as he looked back to her face. He snorted. "I'd wash the sheets. Though I get what you mean." He sighed lowly as a knock sounded. He kissed the top of her head as he stood up. He opened the door, thanked the kid, and grabbed the food. Once he paid the kid the two galleons he closed the door and came back in. "Okay you two, food. Stop being gross and eat." He teased as he sat down next to Andie and sat the foot on the coffee table. He pulled Andie back into his side and trailed his hands down her back. "What do you want to eat?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:36 am

Andie sat up, a bit reluctantly, as his lips brushed the top of her head. He'd been doing that for ages, and she thought nothing of it. He deposited the food in front of them. She leaned against him. "I don't really care. The tortilla chips over sound good," she murmured, reaching forward and grabbing the bag of chips. "You want anything, babe?" she asked. She leaned against his shoulder, tucking her feet up underneath her as his hands trailed over her skin. "You gonna pick the movie or is Amos?" she asked quietly.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:50 am

He nodded as he peeked into the bag. "Buttersbeer or pumpkin juice love?" He asked, not even realizing his endearment slip his lips. He shook his head as he poured himself a buttersbeer. "I'm good on food for right now. Thanks though kitten." He sighed as he leaned back into the couch and draped his free arm over her shoulder. He let his head fall on her and he sighed softly. "I'm thinking Amos. He can pick when he decides to get up." He decided looking over to his friend. "Hey, Amos. You pick the movie this time." He called over before looking to Andie. "Comfy?" He mumbled as his fingers trailed over the skin of her arm.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:03 pm

She hummed. "Butterbeer," she said, watching him. He really was sexy as hell and she wished that he loved her like she did him. She moved so that she was sitting in his lap, and tucked herself into his arms. She heard Amos moving around by the tv and blueray player. "I'm always comfy with you," she murmured, brushing her nose against his neck. She let one hand drift over his chest, dipping under his shirt. She rarely got to touch like this and she wasn't going to let this one opportunity pass her by.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:24 pm

He poured her a glass and settled back again. He chuckled a she crawled back into his lap, free hand moving to hold her hip. His eyes watched her for a moment before sipping his drink and looking to the movie Amos put on. "I'm glad. Just want you comfy and happy is all." He mumbled. He sighed lowly as her hand roamed over him. His senses perked and his skin prickled at the feeling of her skin against his. It wasn't like this hasn't happened before, but this felt more intimate to him for some reason. He enjoyed it, so he wasn't going to stop it. In fact he was going to encourage it. "Feels good." He murmured letting his body relax into the couch and around her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:47 pm

She accepted the glass and set it on the end table beside them. "Always. You're warm and I like spending time with you like this." She yawned against his neck, letting her hands trace little designs against his skin. She scratched against his skin lightly. "Good," she murmured. She closed her eyes, knowing that if she fell asleep now, she wasn't waking up until morning. And with the prospect of a horror film, that wasn't a terrible idea... She tucked her face into his neck, continuing the designs.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:32 pm

He smiled as he sat his cup down as well. "Well I like spending time with you too. I'd do this all the time if we could." He admitted as he let his hands drift over her hip a bit. He shivered as she kept moving her fingers across his skin. He moved a bit so he could grip his shirt. He gently tugged it over his head so she could get to his skin easier. He looked down to her and grinned. "If you fall asleep I'll carry you up." He told her softly as he shifted her on his lap a bit so he could be more comfortable.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:19 pm

She hummed. "I would too," she agreed. She nuzzled in closer, eyes closed as the familiar sounds of a beginning of a horror film started. "Mary's so smitten with Amos. It's adorable and a little bit nauseating." She continued to trace designs on his chest, resisting the urge to follow the touches with light kisses. "Okay," she mumbled. "I'm so tired and I didn't sleep well last night," she admitted quietly.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:56 pm

He felt his chest flutter at her words. If only she said these things sober. Than maybe he would actually believe he had a chance. His arms tightened around her waist, as if to protect her from the noises on the tv. "She is, but I'm more amazed how well he's taken to her." He whispered bringing a hand up to smooth her hair back. He sighed lightly, and let his fingers trace around her collar bone. "Well just sleep. I promise I'll tuck you in." He teased. "Why didn't you sleep well?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:32 pm

She delved deeper into his arms. "It's kinda amazing that he hasn't pushed her off his lap yet," she murmured. "Though it's about time that he moved on." She sighed. "I don't wanna sleep quite yet." She shrugged, hiding her face in his neck. "Just worried. Stupid stuff." She hid her face more in his neck as the screams from the movie filled the air. She honestly hated horror films, but it was nights like these that she lived for, hiding away in his arms, pretending her parents weren't an issue.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:48 pm

He chuckled. "I don't think he wants to. Which is the amazing part." He murmured. He nodded in agreement. "It really is. Hopefully he doesn't pull back and screw this up. I think she'll be good for him." He sighed as he let his fingers drift across from one side of her collar bone to the other. "Well if you want to talk about it let me know." He murmured. Through the whole movie he let his fingers travel across her body lightly. Parts that were safe, and ones he touched before. It seemed like it ended quicker than it actually did. He looked down to Andie and smiled. "Ready for bed, kitten?" He asked softly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Andie shivered whenever his fingers brushed across the sensitive skin of her waist. As the movie ended, she realized she was more tired than she had originally thought. And more sober than she'd like to be. She buried her face in Ted's neck again. "Yeah, I'm sleepy," she murmured, a brief flash of courage taking over and she let her lips brush over his neck with her words. "Carry me?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:26 pm

He laughed lowly. She was so god damn cute when she was sleepy. If he could have her cuddled up on him, kissing his neck, him kissing hers, life would be perfect for him. "Okay kitten." He mumbled lightly as he dipped his arms under her legs. He stood up, holding her closer to his chest. He pressed a kiss to his temple, and sighed. "Let's go to bed." He whispered as he made his way across the common room and to the steps.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Once in her room, she slipped out of her his arms and toed her shoes off, along with pulling off her boxers that she had been wearing. She contemplated taking her sports bra off as well, but decided she didn't want to come across as desperate. She sat on the bed and crawled under the covers, rolling into her side as she waited for Ted to join her. She glanced over her shoulder at him. "You coming or not?" she asked sleepily.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:39 pm

He watched her for a moment before kicking his own shoes off. His eyes traveled over her as she tugged the boxers off she had on and he resisted the urge swirling around around his crotch area. She was going to kill him. He proceeded to shuck his pants and socks off before laughing lightly. "I'm coming, kitten. Don't rush me." He teased. He made his way over to the bed and collapsed next to her, tugging the blanket over him. Right away his arms stretched out and he tugged her into his side. "Sleep kitten." He mumbled softly, pressing a kiss to her temple.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:12 pm

"I'll rush you all I want. I'm cold." Which was true. She knew she was being whiny but she was also exhausted and wanted to cuddle with him. She hummed, rolling over so that she was basically laying on top of him. She nuzzled his neck, pressing a soft kiss there. "I don't want to sleep," she murmured, letting her body relax against him. "Have they told you anything about the first task?" She wanted to know, so she could help him prepare.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:19 am

He rolled his eyes playfully. "You're always cold though." He teased. He watched as she rolled over, both arms wrapping around her. His one hand slid down and moved her one leg so it was across his waist, and he let his hand trail up the back of her thigh. She shuddered at her lips on his warm neck, trying to keep his thoughts at bay. Last thing he needed was a boner. He sighed and shook his head. "Not a thing yet. From what I was told you don't know the first task until you do it. I'm hoping it gets leaked though, and fairly soon." He murmured as his fingers moved up her leg, stopped right under her ass, and then back down. He kept repeating this over and over.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:24 pm

She let him move her leg, shivering against him as he rubbed his hand along her leg. She hummed. It was times like these that made her think that they actually had a chance. "Yeah, well, that makes you the perfect heater." She frowned against his skin. "That's shitty," she muttered. "You'll tell me if they let it leak? Because I'm not letting you go into this unprepared if I can help it." She wasn't going to let him be alone in this. Even if she was worried as shit about him. "I'm still really worried about this whole thing."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4