Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TriWizard Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TriWizard Tedromeda - Page 3 Empty Re: TriWizard Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Ted laughed and walked over to her. His arms moved from his chest. "I'm glad." He laughed as he reached up and plucked her from the desk. He sat her on the ground, hands holding her hips as his eye traced over her. He always loved her comfy clothes. They were so sexy on her. His tongue moved over his lips quickly and he grinned. "Having fun?" He asked lowly as he made no move to let go of her hips.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Andie hummed, eyes dancing as she leaned against him. "I am," she mumbled against his chest. "You found us pretty fast. You looking for us?" She nuzzled her nose against his chest, right above his heart. Her arms wrapped around him, holding herself close to him. "I think we finished off a bottle of firewhiskey each?" Her voice was muffled by his chest.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:41 pm

He chuckled, smelling the fire whiskey on her breath. Something about it coming off of her turned him on a tad. Then again it was hard not to be turned on when she was nuzzling herself against him. He shrugged. "Might have been. I kind of figured you were with Mary. Wanted to see how she was going to react to Amos." He admitted as he let his fingers move over the skin of her lower back. "Plus I like seeing you drunk." He tacked on. He laughed lowly and shook his head. "We should probably leave. Head back to the common room. So you both don't get caught out of bed and drunk."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:53 pm

She hummed. "She fancies him, at least. And I told her about that bitch. She was hor-horri... disgusted," she said. She moved so she could see Amos and Mary out of the corner of her eye. "They're both smitten idiots." She shivered, pressing against him as his fingers ran over her skin. She loved the feeling of his skin on hers. "S'a good thing you like seeing me drunk, otherwise we wouldn't be friends." She made a little whining sound. "Do we have to?" she asked. She really didn't want to walk. Maybe she could convince Ted to carry her...
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Ted listened and grinned. "Well I'm glad she fancies him. Now all she has to do is convince him. Which will take loads of work." His face hardened, missing Andie struggling with the words. "Please don't talk about that. I've talked about it enough tonight." He sighed as his fingers moved across her skin more. He looked over and he shook his head. "They are, and if he pushes her away I'm hitting him." He whispered pulling Andie to him some more. She was pretty much flush against him now. "We'd still be friends you goober." He laughed rolling his eyes. "And yes we have to. Even if I have to carry you back myself."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:12 pm

"I think she has a shot. Lookit them," she muttered, closing her eyes. "He's so smitten with her. When was the last time he let someone play with his hair?" She paused. "But I did... She deserved to know..." She buried her face back in his chest, staying there and absorbing his warmth. "I'll hit him too. He deserves to be happy." She giggled against his cloth-covered chest. "Good. I don't want to not be friends with you. I'd miss you too much." She hummed. "Carry me, then. I don't wanna walk." She didn't think she could actually walk...
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Ted nodded. "I think she does too. Though he is pretty convinced she's not interested in him. The moron." He mumbled looking back over. "They get closer each time I look over. Merlin - look at his grin." He whispered, happy for his friend. "I don't care that you told her. She should know why he's being dumb. I just don't wana talk about it is all." He reassured her as he looked down to her. "That he does." He sighed as he moved his hands up her back slowly. He chuckled. "Id miss you too, now come on. I'll get the house elves to bring food. We can watch a movie or something." He suggested as his hands went back to her waist and he scooped her up. "Amos, were headed back to our common room. Grab Mary would ya." He called over before looking down at Andie. "Comfy kitten?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:34 pm

She hummed, burying her face against his neck. "They're adorable," she mumbled against his skin. She peaked out, giggling against his skin. "He definitely likes her. Now just to convince him that she likes him. She's cut out for it." She hid her face again. "A movie sounds good," she said, lips brushing against his skin. She wished she could actually kiss him. "Very comfy." She wiggled a bit, settling in against him. "What are the house elves going to bring us?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:45 pm

He chuckled. "Yeah so cute." He mumbled rolling his eyes. He glanced over and held back a sigh. He wished Andie looked at him how Mary was looking at Amos. He shook that thought away and looked down to her. "I think she is. I mean she's being forward. Which is what the moron needs." He said lowly. His eyes closed a bit, and his body shivered at the feeling of her soft lips on his skin. Fuck how he wished she meant that. "Scary movie? You can use me to hide."' He mumble as he moved towards the door, holding her to him tightly. "Whatever you want kitten. Tell me what you want to eat and I'll get them to bring it."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:53 pm

"S'what I told her to do," she muttered. "S'the best thing for them. If he actually makes a move, I'll be amazed." She let her lips brush over his neck again. "Only if I can hide in your shoulder," she agreed. She hated scary films, hated the sounds of them, but she was willing to put up with it for Ted. He didn't exactly like some of her films, so it was a fair trade off. "I dunno what I want. Food? Tortilla chips and salsa? Maybe? I don't know." She paused, nosing right under his ear. "You're so warm..."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:03 pm

"Good. She needed to hear it. I'm glad you told her to." He mumbled looking over at Amos. He cursed and looked around. He spotted her phone and backed up to grab it. "If he makes a move everyone will be amazed." Ted chuckled as he handed her, her phone and made his way into the corridor. "You always hide in my shoulder. This time won't be any different." He chuckled as he let the hand on her thigh loosen a bit so his thumb could rub across her skin. "How about I get a bunch of snack foods and sweets? Sound good?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:14 pm

She tucked her phone into his pocket. "I thought so too," she agreed. "I think that if he makes a move, it's the beginning of an apocalypse." She hummed. "Yeah, but it's a horror film. I only watch them with you." She whimpered slightly as his thumb rubbed across her skin. Merlin, she wished he were interested in her. If he was she'd have him push against a wall before either of them knew what was happening. "That sounds good to me. Get some chocolate too. I want some chocolate. It would be nice." She nuzzled his neck again, pressing another kiss to his neck.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:25 pm

He laughed at her. Drunk Andie was always fun for him. "The world will totally be ending if he made a move." He agreed. "That is true, and you only watch them cause I let you hide." He grinned. He caught the light whimper she made and he repeated his action. He loved the tiny noises she made, and he wanted nothing more than to have her make more. Though it probably wasn't a good idea cause he couldn't do anything about how the noises made him feel. "Okay. Chocolate it is. Maybe some crisps. Biscuits. Depending what frenchie wants too." He thought out loud. He choked a tad at this kiss. That's was on purpose. He refused to think about it though. Clearly it was just because she's drunk.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:49 pm

She nodded against his skin. "Yeah, and I get to sleep on you during the movies. Which is nice." She continued whimpering at the touch, his hands turning her on more. "If you stop, I might have to stab you," she told him, tightening her arm that was over his shoulder. "Just get all the junk food and we'll make it a party. And butterbeer. Just get drinks." She pressed softer kiss to his neck. If he asked about it later and had questions for her, she could blame her being drunk. She hoped he didn't question it. She wanted this one memory, if they never went anywhere.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:42 am

He grinned. "Well I know how much you like using me as a pillow. As well as your own personal heater. Which I really don't mind at all." He chuckled. He was trying to ignore the whimpering so he didn't do anything stupid. He looked down to her and rose his brows, chuckling a bit. "You'll stab me huh? Suppose it's a good thing I don't mind rubbing you." He joked as he put a little more pressure into rubbing her. He hummed thinking about it. He could sure use a drink, and he could bet Amos could too. "Snacks and drinks. Got it. Anything else kitten?" He asked. He grunted this time at her lips on his neck. She was trying to kill him, he decided. She enjoyed torturing him. Though he didn't think she realized how much she was actually killing him. If she wasn't drunk, and she was doing this he might actually believe Amos.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:01 am

"Of course I do," she huffed. "You're warm and solid and you're always here for me." When the French words reached her ears, she cackled. "You know I speak French, right? Just so you know," she called back. She leaned her head on Ted's shoulder and just said, "Mary's definitely interested. She wanted to screw him at the very least." She hummed and shook her head. "Nope." Her lips found his neck again, and she couldn't resist leaving another kiss there.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am

He smiled. "I know, and I'll always be here for you to use as a pillow and a personal heater." He said softly, fingers moving across her skin gently. He blinked as she cackled and glanced over his shoulder as Mary spoke. It was then he realized how in trouble him and Amos were with the new girl coming around. Ted always loved when Andie spoke French, and it turned him on. Now with Mary around he had a feeling he was going to hear it a whole hell of a lot more. He snorted. "I didn't need to know that." He told her scrunching up his nose. "Good for him but didn't need to know that." His teeth dug into his bottom lip and he shoved the feeling in his gut away. If only he could kiss her and not worry about everything that's been holding him back from doing so all these years.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:23 am

Andie stretched up and kissed his cheek. "I know. And I'm happy about that." She hummed at the feel of his hands on her. She wondered what his hands would feel like on her chest, especially her sensitive nipples. "We can plot right in front of them and they'll never know!" she said gleefully. She giggled at Ted's words. "Yeah you did. Means you know what I'm hearing. It's actually hilarious." She relented, part of her realizing he was probably never going to respond to her kissing his neck. Or kissing any other part of him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:35 am

A lopsided grin formed in his face at her lips on his cheek. "I'm glad you're happy. I just want you to be happy." He mumbled, fingers moving around her skin some more. He rounded a corner the door to their room just at the end of the hall. He clenched his jaw as she spoke to Mary again. He really fucking liked the way French rolled off of Andie's tongue. He groaned. "It's all find and dandy he's interested in someone who's interested in him too, but I don't wana hear that she wants to sleep with him." He said lowly scrunching up his nose. He looked down to her and sighed. His head shifted and he pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "I'm going to have one of the other prefects bring the food so let's get comfy." He mumbled as he reached the door to their room.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:58 am

She bit back a sigh. She was happy being his friend. But she wished that he felt the same way she did. "I'm always happy with you," she mumbled. "We can do that, just be nice to that poor boy." She giggled. "I don't want to hear it either. If I have to hear it, you have to hear it. I'm not going to be alone on this." She hummed as his lips came in contact with her hair. "I'm tired. I might fall asleep on you during the movie," she mumbled. "But food sounds good. Didn't eat much earlier."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:10 am

"I'm glad. I really don't know what I'd do without you, Andie." He said softly as he nuzzled his nose into her hair. He clenched his jaw a bit as she spoke again. If Andie found out that her speaking French turned him on he'd never hear the end of it. He groaned. "That's not fair! Just don't listen. I don't want to hear it." He whined a she shifted her with one hand and pushed the portrait open after muttering the password. "Well that's fine. I'll just carry you up to her and sleep with you. That way Amos and frenchie can have a bed too." He suggested as he sat her down on the couch and texted a prefect a list of food to bring. He shoved his phone in his pocket and collapsed on the couch, tugging her on his lap. "Foods on its way kitten." He mumbled, nuzzling his nose into her hair again.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:12 am

"Hopefully we never have to find out," she mumbled. "Cause I don't know what I'd do without you, either." She was terrified that this tournament would cause rifts in their relationship that they wouldn't be able to fix. She was afraid that he'd die without ever knowing how she felt. "You are mean. I like that." She huffed a laugh. "I can't not listen. It's been forever since I've had someone to speak French with." She reached into his pocket and grabbed her phone. "Mary'll like that. So will Amos," she said, making sure no one important had texted her. She curled up and tucked her head under his chin. "Good," she mumbled. "Food is necessary right now."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:23 am

"I don't think we will. We're too close to do let anything between us." He said honestly. Not to mention he wouldn't let Andie out of his life without a fight. He laughed as Mary didn't respond to Andie. She was clearly too occupied with Amos to even realize Andie responded. "Well talk all you want. Just don't tell me the gross things she's saying." He huffed. "And they're gross already." He tacked on looking from his friend down to Andie. "If they fuck on my bed I'm burning it." He joked as he let his fingers trail up and down her leg slowly. He chuckled. "Should be here soon. The food that is."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:44 am

She hummed in agreement. "We are." She giggled as Mary didn't respond. "They're so gross. Look at his face. He's a dork." She paused. "I'm sure as hell going to tell you all the gross things they're saying. If I have to know, you have to know." Her stubborn streak was kicking in. "Amos isn't that gross. He knows better. I don't think he wants to fuck in your bed anymore than you want him to." She hummed, loving the feel of his skin on hers. "Thanks, babe," she muttered, not realizing the endearment slipped out.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:02 am

"Glad you think so too." He mumbled as he brought a hand up and moved his fingers through his hair. Ted laughed lowly and glanced back over. "He's so smitten. Then again so is she... Holy shit did she just kiss his neck?" He whispered shaking his head. He groaned. "Please don't. I don't need to hear it." He huffed, letting the hand not in her hair move across the skin of her thigh lightly. He laughed. "I was kidding. I know he won't. Even if he does I won't really care. I'll just be happy he won't be a grumpy little shit anymore." He admitted as he let his body relax into the couch. The word babe slipped from her lips and he tried to ignore the way his stomach flipped; and how his heart sped up. "That it does kitten."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next