Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mamos

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Royal Mamos - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:02 am

She hummed as she brought her hand up and brushed the same strand as earlier away. She looked to him and smiled. "You had me at alcohol." She laughed as she made sure no one was really paying attention to them. Of course they weren't. They were too busy with buiness talk. She stopped and looked to him. He didn't mean that did he? "Oh am I? I could have sworn cause it was your best friends birthday." She teased giving him a sly smile. "Seriously though let's go. I need a drink, or five."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:32 am

He reached up and gently tucked the strand of hair behind her ear. He chuckled. "It might be my best friend's birthday but I am talking to someone much more interesting than him. And this person is far prettier than he will ever be." He paused. "Besides, your best friend and my best friend have both split after he kissed her, so neither of us have reasons for staying." He put his hand on her back and gently led her to the exit. "A drink or five coming right up, my lady."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:44 am

She resisted the shiver that came over her from his touch and smiled softly. She snorted lowly. "Ted would be completely heart broken if heard you saying these things. Especially the pretty thing." She teased. "Wait they were kissing? Why didn't you tell me? I have to make fun of them!" She said shoving him lightly. She followed him out and pushed back the butterflies in her stomach from his hand on her lower back.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:23 am

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Not so much. He'd be too busy staring at Andie's chest to even hear what I had to say. Though he would hear the pretty thing." He laughed, drawing glances from people around them. "Because this has been a long time coming between them and I wasn't about to let something come between them. I've been trying to convince Ted that she's into him for a long time." He led her through the corridors that were as familiar as his own, back to his room. "After you, my lady."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:36 am

She snorted. He wasn't completely wrong about Ted being easily distracted by Andie. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "So have I, but that doesn't mean I couldn't slip a quick I told you so in before leaving them be. I have to gloat that I was right." She mumbled shooting him a non-serious glare. Once they made it back to his room she wasted no time kicking her heels off, and working her hair out of the bun she had it in. She shook it out, leaving it in a mess of curls and waves. She sighed and collapsed on his bed. "Bring on the booze." She mumbled.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:28 am

He chuckled. "You can gloat when I gloat. And it will be epic because those two idiots need to hear it." He watched her as he poured a couple drinks and handed one to her. "Here, darling." He smiled down at her, sitting in the bed next to her. He toed his own shoes off and put his drink down to take his suit jacket off. He glanced over at her, and he couldn't help but notice how gorgeous she was.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:44 pm

"But I want to gloat now." She whined jokingly. She stretched her back out and watched him. How he moved, and such. Really when did he get so good looking? It wasn't fair Ted kept him hidden from her all these years. While it wasn't intentional, still she would have to bitch at him for doing so. She took the glass carefully. "Thanks." She mumbled giving him a smile. She has half of her drink by the time he was done getting comfy. She shifted to face him. "So we should play a drinking game. Something fun." She suggested pulling her legs up, and adjusting her dress so she could cross them.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Amos settled in across from her, bringing the bottle with him. "How about Truth, Dare or Drink? It's a good way to get to know each other again." He wanted nothing more than to lean over and kiss her but held back. His hand fell to her leg and he rubbed small circles into her skin there. "Unless you have a different idea?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:58 pm

She brought her cup up and finished the rest of what was in it. "Sounds like a plan to me. I was going to suggest that anyway." She smiled as she reached over and grabbed the bottle. She poured more liquor into her cup, and added a splash of juice. "Okay so truth or dare?" She asked tugging a hand through her hair.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:16 pm

He refilled his own drink, smirking at her. "Great minds think alike, huh, Princess?" he teased. "Hmm, dare. I choose dare." His thumb moved higher up her thigh, alternating between featherlight touches and a bit harder touches. He sipped the alcohol, smirking at her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:03 pm

She rolled her eyes playfully. "I suppose so." She teased as she stretched her legs out and sipped her drink. She thought for a moment as he hand moved across the skin of her leg. She smirked as an idea popped into her head. She reached over and plucked his hands up. "I dare you not to touch me for two turns, and if you fail you've got to chug two of your drinks." She said eyes dancing. "And I pick truth by the way." She added in sipping her drink.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:42 pm

He groaned. "That's just cruel, Princess," he grumbled, reluctantly pulling his hand away. "You're evil." He leaned back, distancing himself from her skin. "Truth... Hmm..." He tapped his chin, looking at her. "Did you actually kiss that girl in the club last year or was that just tabloid gossip?" His eyes started tracing over her body, trying to resist the urge to reach out and touch her. He groaned and downed his drink, made another one, and downed that too. He reached out and started tracing designs on her legs.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Mary smirked behind her cup and sipped it. "You agreed to play." She mused as she watched him shift. Clearly this was harder for him than she thought it would be. She hummed raised her brows at his question. Of course it was something in the headlines. "It happened." She shrugged as she shifted a bit and moved her cup to her other hand. She snorted behind a string of laughs as he failed at keeping his hands off of her. "You little minx." She joked as she moved to lean on her side, head propped on her hand. "Truth or dare my dear Prince?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:01 pm

"Doesn't make you any less cruel," he grumbled. He hummed. He wondered if she was only interested in girls. But then she wouldn't have pulled him against her, right? And Ted would have told him... He shrugged and continued to trace designs onto the skin of her calf. "I never claimed to be perfect." He tilted his head and looked at her. "Truth, my lady Princess."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:06 pm

"I never said I was nice, darling." She stated, smirking at him behind her cup as she finished off her drink. She moved to refill her drink and looked at him out of the corner of her eye in the midsts of it. "M' not gay if that's what you're wondering." She announced as she moved back to lay on her side holding her cup. She snorted. "But you're a prince. They're supposed to be perfect." She teased as she pursed her hip. "If you weren't a prince, what occupation would you have chosen?" She asked tilting her head and moving her cup to her lips.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:23 pm

"Clearly." He moved to lay down across from her. "The day you find a perfect prince, let me know. I'd like to meet him." He brought his hand up her leg to rest on her hip. "Probably a teacher. History. I love history." He propped himself on his elbow to sip his drink. "Or maybe a literature teacher. When I did my volunteering stuff in the classrooms, I found out I really liked helping the kids figure things out."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:27 pm

She laughed lowly. "Haven't you met Ted? He swears up and down he's the perfect Prince. Yet I've got black mail that will prove that wrong." She smiled as she watched him. She watched him as he talked, sipping her drink every so often. "Look at you, all sweet." She mused. "But I could see it. All the girls swooning over their hot teacher. Can totally see it." She admitted as she sipped her drink. "Okay, so dare for me."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:46 pm

He laughed. "I have met Ted, but you forget that I grew up with him too. I have plenty of blackmail on him too." He grinned, albeit a bit self consciously. "I'm not that sweet. I just like teaching. I wish I could do it but I can't." He chuckled. "I think you're being a bit biased. Clearly you think I'm a bit attractive. You can't say how the kids would react to me." He tilted his head. He sat up and reached over to grab a shirt. "Change into this."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm

She giggled. "Well we'll have to pull our forces together to really blackmail the shit out of him one day." She smiled as she sipped her drink. "No you're sweet. Most people would say something famous, but not you." She said seriously as she watched him closely. She laughed. "Not biased just speaking the truth. Have you seen how many girls want to be with you cause you're attractive?" She asked rhetorically. She shifted to sit up and grabbed the shirt. "Really? Okay." She shrugged she sat her cup down and moved to stand up. She unzipped the side of her dress and carefully let it pool around her feet. She fumbled with the shirt for a moment before she tugged it over her head and moved her hands behind her to un-clasp her bra. She dropped that on her dress and moved to lay back down. "Okay. Which poison do you chose this time?" She asked sipping her drink.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:12 pm

He chuckled. "Next time I come back to the states, you and I can do that. I want to see his face when he realizes his baby sister and his best friend are teaming up." He shook his head and shrugged. "I live being famous on a daily basis. I wouldn't want to be famous in a different life too." He blushed. "They might think so, but I dunno." He stared at her. Holy shit. Holy. Shit. She was incredibly hot and he wanted to do nothing more than to pull her into his lap and fuck her senseless. His eyes fell on her ass. "Oh. Um. Dare."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Her eyes watched him curiously as she sipped her drink. She set it back down, holding it as she propped her head back into her hands. "You okay, sweetie?" She asked brows raising in amusement. This was much more of a reaction then earlier, and she was loving it. She hummed in thought and flipped to her stomach, propped her chin in her palm. "Seems only fair that I'm comfy, so strip to your boxers." She said simply, watching to gauge his reaction.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:30 pm

His hand reached out and trailing up her leg. He closed his eyes, really hoping that she'd rescind the dare. He stood, and turned, stripping. He hoped to hide his hard on. He turned and sat back on the bed. His eyes landed on her ass. Shit. She was wonderful. "Truth or dare, love?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:34 pm

She wached him, eyes flickering all over him as he tugged his clothes off. She cursed in her head, because she was undeniably attracted to him. So much so she had to squeeze her thighs together to push away the throbbing between her thighs. "Hmm, I'll go with truth this time." She shrugged finishing her drink. She was starting to feel all the drinks she had so she decided to wait a moment before making a new one.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm

He laid back down closer to her. "Who was your first kiss? And don't give me that bullshit that the media guessed about." He reached out and took her hand and brought it to his lips. "You look amazing in my clothes," he murmured, looking in her eyes. He dropped her hand and started trailing his fingers up her arm and down her side, repeating her movements.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:22 am

She hummed lowly and laughed a bit. "Oh god. I was ten, and my parents gave one of the maids to bring her son to work with her. Something about not having a baby sitter I don't know. He was adorable, I spent the whole day with him since he was my age. Right before he left he kissed me and ran away." She explained giggling at the memory. "I was so caught off guard." She sighed shivering at his lips against her skin. She wondered what they would feel like on other parts of her body. She blushed. "Thanks." She murmured softly, reaching up and running her fingers through his hair. "Truth or dare, sweetie."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next