Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 15 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:40 am

"I do, Hufflepuff yellow looks good on you." He complimented. He watched her push herself up and one of his hand came out of his pocket to grip her waist softly. He grinned down at her and ran his thumb over her shirt clad hip. "Follow me. It's a bit of a walk but I promise the end result is worth it." He said as the hand on her hip moved and draped over her shoulder. "Ready?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:56 am

She hummed. "Glad you think so." She snuggled in close as he draped his arm over her shoulders. "Walking doesn't bother me. Where are we going?" she asked as they walked into the woods. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the path lined with lanterns. "Okay seriously. What do you have planned?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:39 pm

He rubbing his hand over her arm and smiled over her. "You'll see. Can't spoil it." He mumbled leaning down and pressing a kiss to her temple. The hand in his pocket fidgeted a bit. "You'll see. We're almost there." He said softly, a bit nervous that maybe he went a bit too over the top. He walked her down the path, the blankets, bonfire, and telescope coming into view.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:24 pm

When they rounded the corner, she blinked. "Oh Merlin's beard," she mumbled, eyes wide. "Ted, that's... that's amazing." She stepped forward from under his arm and towards the blankets and bonfire. "This looks... did I already say amazing? Yeah, I think I did." She turned to him, and pulled him down by his jacket and in for a kiss.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:31 pm

He shifted awkwardly as she looked over is work. He hoped she liked it. He didn't want her to think this was too much. "Told you. I've been planning this for a while." He mumbled watching as she walked forward. He chuckled a bit and moved to stand behind her. "You did." He grinned against her lips and moved his hands to her waist. "I'm glad you like it." He murmured softy as he rested his forehead against hers.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:00 pm

She smiled. "Cuddling and star gazing. I can't think of a better first date," she said, gripping his jacket tightly. "Of course I like it." She pulled away and moved around the pile of blankets and pillows. "Wait, is that my favorite candy?" she asked, looking at the table in the middle of it. "And my favorite hot drink?" She turned to him. "C'mere," she said, motioning for him to get over there so she could kiss him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:41 pm

He smiled back and watched her. He was glad she seemed to like this set up. It took him all damn day and it was nice to see that it didn't go to waste. "I'm glad you like it." He mumbled softly. He shifted a bit and nodded. "Mary may or may not have told me what we're in passing a while ago. She seemed to know this was going to happen before I did." He chuckled as he moved around the blankets and stood infront of her. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. "So do you want to look at the stars first then cuddle?" He asked hands moving to grip her waist.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:54 pm

"The stars then cuddling," she agreed. She linked her hand with his and tugged him gently over the telescope. "How in the world did you get Sinistra to hand this over?" she asked, in awe. "How many favors did you call in on this?" She quickly adjusted the telescope to find the Andromeda constellation. "Here, this is the constellation I was officially named after."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:00 pm

He smiled as she tugged him over and shrugged a bit. "She's thankful I stop those kids from shagging in her classroom. Didn't have to do anything." He chuckled as he watched her. She looked so pretty in the moonlight. Merlin was she so far gone into this girl already. "Not many really. Mostly used my transfiguration skills." He chuckled. He bent down a bit and peeked into the telescope. "Oh wow. That's a pretty constellation. I can see why you were named after it." He murmured standing up straight.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:11 pm

She moved it towards a different constellation, staring at the stars. She looked over at him, blushing. "Thanks, babe." She looked at the pile. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for that cuddling and warm drinks now." She crawled into the pile and under some blankets, holding it open for Ted to join her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:16 am

He watched her with a smile on her face. He was glad she was enjoying this. It was simple, but it was something he learned she liked. "I'm always ready for cuddles and warm drinks." He chuckled. He tugged his jacked off, tossing it on the end of the pillows, and crawled under the blanket with her. He settled himself and slipped an arm around her, tugging her gently into his side. "Comfy?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 am

She sighed in happiness as he pulled her towards him. She wriggled around for a second to find the most comfortable spot. "With you? Always." She pulled the blanket up over them and tucked it in around her shoulders. Leaning against him, she murmured, "Thank you. This is the best first date I've been on." The bonfire, the sweets, the hot chocolate, it was all perfect and she could feel herself falling harder for the wonderful man beside her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:10 am

He waited for her to stop moving around before he tightened his hold on her. He tucked her head under his chin and looked up at the night sky. "I'm glad you feel that way, because I feel the same." He mumbled softly as he angled his head to press a kiss to her temple. A soft smile formed on his face. "Good. I just wanted to do something you liked and would make you happy." He admitted softly rubbing his hands over her back.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:17 am

She closed her eyes in contentment, draping an arm over his chest. She opened them and followed his gaze up to the sky. "You're wonderful. And I don't know how I got this lucky or what I did to deserve it, but somehow I ended up on a date with this wonderful, amazing guy. Someone who I can be myself around." She moved so that she could kiss him softly. She was in love with him and she hoped this continued. "You make me happy. I don't need anything other than doing what we did yesterday to be happy. Just you." She slipped her hands under his shirt and traced little designs with the tip of her finger.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:50 am

He listened to her, heart beating a bit harder in his chest. All of the things she was saying made him feel good about them. About where this could go. "I - I'm the lucky one." He stuttered out lowly not sure what to say to that. "You're smart, gorgeous, funny, strong willed. Just everything about you is wonderful, and perfect , and I feel so lucky to be able to do something like this for you. That I get to lay here with you, and make you happy." He responded. It was official. Ted was so far gone in love with her that there wasn't any going back. He shivered at her fingers on his skin and moved his own hand up the back of her shirt to rub his hands over her skin. "Well we can have that any day you want." He whispered, pressing his lips to hers.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:02 am

She blushed, hiding her face in his chest. To know how he saw her... Well, it was a bit of a confidence boost. "I think we can both say we got lucky over this." She shivered in return. The feeling of his skin on hers sent sparks of electricity through her body. The low thrum of arousal that was always there when she was around Ted spiked before settling back down. "Oh don't say that. Otherwise we would never leave your room because I always want it just to be us."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:19 am

He nodded and continued to rub his hands over her back. "We defineitly did." He agreed smiling down at her. He wanted to have this night forever. Just laying here with her in his arms under the stars was anything he could ever ask for. It was nice not having to worry about if she liked him, because clearly she did. He laughed lowly. "Is it bad that I honestly wouldn't completely mind thay? Cause I totally would love to do that everyday." He mumbled stretching his legs out a bit.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:45 am

Andie hummed, relaxed. He calmed and soothed things in her that didn't even realize needed to be soothed and calmed. She gently pulled from his arms to obtain the bowl of sweets and settled back down in with him. She popped one in her mouth and sighed. He had put a lot of thought into this date and she didn't want any of it to go to waste. "It's not that bad but our grades might go down the drain," she teased. "But no, I would love to do that every day too."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:36 pm

He watched her, eyes following her as she sat up. He really didn't know how he got so lucky. He was happiest when he was with her and he always wanted to feel that happiness. His arms didn't hesitate to wrap back around her when she settled back in. He laughed lowly. "That's true they would. I'm sure we could con someone into getting the assignments for us and turning them in." He joked as he kissed her forehead. "You can come to my room whenever. I don't mind. I'd prefer to have you there to be honest. It's not as boring when you're there."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 pm

She smiled, cuddling in close. "I'm sure Amos would get us at least part of our assignments," she mused, laughing. Her head fell against his shoulder as she munched on her sweets. Silently, she offered some to him too. "Again, don't say that or I'll basically end up living there." She hummed, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead. "Because you might actually get bored of me."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:20 pm

"He totally would. If he and Mary ever leave his room. I'm more worried about them doing the same thing." He chuckled as he moved his hands back to her bare back and traced his fingers around it. He took a sweet, plopping it his mouth. "Thanks, but oh well. If that happens it happens. I stand by the fact you can some by any time you want." He mumbled. "I would never get bored of you. Just too many different ways to have fun with you." He mused.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:37 pm

"Mary would drag him out once in a while;" Andie mused, giggling. She shivered at his touch. "She'll want to work on her potions, and she'll make him get some fresh air." She liked sleeping next to him. Waking up with him was the best thing that had happened to her in a while. Besides him in general. "As long as you're sure." She blushed, thankful for the low light. "You say that now. But I'm glad you have fun with me."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:55 pm

"I don't know. Amos can be persuasive when he wants to, and I know he likes lounging around his room. Probably more so with her now." He mumbled as he shook his head. "I'm positive love. Trust me I want you to feel comfortable coming there any time you want." He reassured her. He rolled his eyes. "Oh stop. I can't get bored of you. Honestly."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:04 pm

"And Mary has a pretty good persuasion technique too. It's called withholding sex." Knowing that he wouldn't say it so many times if it wasn't true, she nodded. "Okay. I am comfortable with coming there any time. I love spending time in the Hufflepuff dorm. Especially with you." She leaned up at kissed him. "Well that's good because I can't get bored of you either. It's impossible."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:35 am

"Well Amos will cave then." He laughed lowly as his fingeres moved up her spine and back down slowly. He grinned and shifted so he could kiss her. He cupped her face and pulled her lips to his. "I'm glad you like it there." He murmured resting their foreheads together. "I'm glad we're on the same page of not getting bored of each other." He mused as he settled back down and looked up at the sky.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next