Tedromeda Hogwarts

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 10 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:47 am

Sometimes she hated her parents. She wanted to be able to be with Ted but she knew that her parents would kill him, literally, and she didn't want to put him in that sort of danger. "Not it my house it's not. You show weakness and everyone drops down on you like a tonne of bricks." She smiled up at him softly. "But that means a lot to me, thank you..." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "Only if you come with me, though."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:08 am

He grumbled and rubbed his hands over her back a bit. It was more to calm him rather than her. Soothing her seemed to keep him calm, and he had to stay calm if he didn't want to say something stupid. "Your house sounds like it sucks." He muttered. He looked down at her and the goofy grin formed on his face. "Like I said. Anything for you kitten." he shrugged. He knelt down quickly and tickled the pear, before leading her into the kitchens. "When I get more time I will. You can teach me."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:32 am

She leaned into him. He was more tense than he was earlier. "It kinda does suck." She paused. "I hate them. A lot. I hate them so much. I can't live my life like I want to." Panic attacks always made her more honest. "You're wonderful, babe. Really." She followed him in. An elf ran up to them. She smiled and ordered her orange tea with cream and some chocolate cake. She looked up at Ted. "We'll make some time. You forget that I can manipulate the schedule to make free time."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 am

Ted hummed. "It really sucks." He muttered, reaching one of his hands up and tugging it through his hair. He listened to her, and almost smiled at the admittance of hating her parents. "I would too. I mean you're your own person. You have your own thoughts and aspirations, and the fact they try and control those is complete fucking bullshit." He stated. He smiled at the tiny elf and gently patted his head as he ordered a cup of coffee and some chocolate cake. He chuckled. "I know you can. I can too, but it's also quidditch and school work as well, but I'm positive we'll find time."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:52 am

She sat down on one of the benches, wishing that things would for once go her way. "Tell that to my parents," she murmured. "They're convinced that the world is black and white and that the way they see things is white." She tilted her head, wondering if her analogy made sense. She motioned for him to sit down wherever. "We'll make time. That's the point of messing with the schedules though. When you'd normally be on duty, we can go star gazing."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:34 pm

He snorted lowly and scratched his neck. He hoped she didn't get offended by the fact he disliked her family so much. "Not to be offensive but they sound downright horrible. Also too closed minded for the world today." He muttered as he sat down next to her and draped his arm over her shoulder. He watched the house elf scurry over with two mugs, and a set of plates floating behind it. He snapped his fingers and the mugs, and plates floated towards the two. He grabbed his, setting his cake on the table beside him. "Yeah. You can teach me. I'm rubbish at that stuff." He smiled and rubbed her arm before pulling his arm from her and taking a bite of his cake.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:50 pm

She snuggled in closer, head resting against his shoulder. "Why would I get offended over something I think is true? They are horrible and they are closed minded. You aren't wrong." Andie leaned forward slightly and took hers, thanking the elf once more with a smile. "It'll be fun, yeah? Besides, all it is is pattern recognition." She had to admit she missed his arm around her shoulders the moment he took his arm back. Though their legs were pressed together, she still missed the feeling of being held and being safe. "What are you good at?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:04 pm

He shrugged. "They are your parents. No mater how horrible some parents are I figure you still care about them." He sighed. He knew that she cared about them to an extent. At least he figured that much. They were all she knew after all. He picked up his mug and sipped his coffee. "It will be. I'll learn a bit, and you get to yell at me when I mess up." He joked giving her a grin. He looked to the plate he had moved on his lap and shrugged. "Quidditch I guess. I'm not smart like Mary, or you. I'm just about average at things. Yet quidditch I'm better than average at. Amos says some of my plays in my play book could be used by pros. Though I just think he's being a good friend." He said softly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:20 pm

"I care about them, that's true. They're my parents. I have to love them. I don't have to like them. But they are closed minded. I hate that fact. I really do. So I'm being honest when I agree with you." She shrugged, sipping her tea. She smiled and shook her head. "I don't yell. It's not an effective teaching strategy. I have other methods of persuasion when it comes to you." She liked teasing him. She watched him for a moment. Was he self conscious about liking quidditch? She didn't see why he should be. "He's probably right. I haven't seen you play, but my cousin plays for the Slytherin team and he's made a few comments about how he doesn't know where you get your plays." She was going to have to find a way to go to his games. She wanted to see him play.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:31 pm

He nodded, not really sure what else to say on the subject. They had a mutual agreement that her parents were terrible. He would work out the details on getting around them later. He looked at her and his brows raised. "Oh, are you going to bribe me with sex now?" He gasped putting his free hand over his heart. "I'm so offended." He sniffed before shoving a fork full of cake into his mouth. He chewed slowly. It wasn't that he was self conscious, he was embarrassed. Embarrassed that he wasn't smart. That he didn't get good grades. All he was good at was flying on a broom. He shrugged. "I don't know where they come from. I just kind of mix different plays together." He mumbled looking at her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:48 pm

She giggled. "I prefer to think of it as rewarding good behavior before it happens," she teased. She quieted down and watched the embarrassment flicker over his face. "Hey. If you think that all you're good at is quidditch, you're wrong. I promise. Dumbledore wouldn't have made you head boy if he didn't think that you were up to snuff in other areas too." Her voice was filled with the knowledge that she was right, and everyone else was wrong about Ted. "I'm sure they're brilliant."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:27 pm

He chuckled a bit and rolled his eyes playfully. "So how would these rules for rewarding me even work? Just so I can practice you know? Impress you." He laughed wriggling his brows at her. He shifted slightly, and his cheeks went a bit pink. He didn't think she caught the embarrassment, but she did. "I don't know. My test scores weren't that great last year. I'm not the worst I suppose." He shrugged as he finished off his cake. He sipped his coffee and tugged his hand through his hair. "I hope so. Apparently some scouts will be here for a few games this year. I'm hoping to make a team or something."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:23 pm

"They work like any reward system. Do something right, get a prize." She wasn't going to say it but he didn't need to try and impress her. He did that on a daily basis. She reached up and caught his hand. "Stop that. So your test scores weren't that great. Test scores don't matter, not really. All they do is give the teachers an idea of how well we know the material." She laced their fingers together and squeezed. "Really? That's great! You'll tell me when that is, right? I think you'd make a great professional player."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:01 am

He chuckled. "Looks like I'll have to really study up." He joked as he sipped his coffee again, and winked at her over the cup. He jumped a bit, not expecting her to grab his hand. He sighed and squeezed he hand a bit. "They matter a little. Like NEWTs this year. These will be the scores that determine the rest of my life. I'm not good at tests honestly." He mumbled as he sipped his coffee. He shrugged wanting to tug his hand through his hair, but he didn't want to pull his hand from hers. "They'll be here for four games, and none of us will know when. They mostly come during the middle of the season." He explained finishing his coffee. He smiled and looked to his lap, using his free hand to ruffle his hair a bit. "Thanks." He said lowly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:10 am

She giggled into her tea. It was amazing how fast he managed to pull her out of a panic attack. Typically they lasted for a lot longer than this one had. "Definitely study up, babe. There'll be a quiz and everything," she teased. She watched him. "So we get you to the point where you can answer everything by heart. Plus, the NEWTs cover a lot of stuff. Everything we've learned in school. I can help." Her heart clenched for him. She wished she could help more than offering to help him study. She nodded in understanding. "That makes sense, I guess." She finished her own chocolate cake and leaned against him. "You're welcome," she mumbled.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:25 am

He pouted. "Quizzes? I don't do so well with quizzes." He whined giving her big doe eyes. "Can we skip the quizzing and go right to the rewarding parts?" He added in batting his eyelashes at her. He shifted a bit and ruffled his hair again. He really needed to find a new nervous tick or he was going to ruffle his hair right off. "I'll need all of the help I can get, but I don't want to cut into your study time." He mumbled looking up at her and giving her a soft smile. He sat up and draped his arm back around her shoulder. "Feeling better?" He asked softy as he tugged her into his side and rested his chin on the top of her head.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:42 am

She smiled at him. "I think you'll be okay with these quizzes," she said. "And you'll like the rewards." She really wanted to grab his other hand. He had no reason to be nervous around her. "Helping you will help me because it'll force me to go over all the stuff so I can definitely help." She cuddled in closer. "Yeah. A bit. I don't want to be alone though," she mumbled into his neck. She was dreading having to go back to her room alone.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:54 am

He pouted a bit less. "I hope so. I'm not too good at testing." He sighed as he let his hand rub over her arm a bit. "Oh I'm sure I will." He grinned pressing a kiss to the top of her head. He nodded and sighed a bit. "Well as long as it'll be helping you then okay, but if it gets too much you let me know yeah?" He stated softly as he closed his eyes for a moment. He pursed his lip. "You can stay with me. I have my own room as you know, and no one will be up at this hour. They know not to or I'll yell at them for being up when I get back." He offered, laughing lowly at the end of his sentence.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:21 am

She leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "You'll be fine, love," she said. "Trust me." She snuggled back into his arms. "I'll let you know, I promise." No she wouldn't. She was going to help him. She was confident in her own study skills. She glanced up at him. "Are you sure?" She didn't want to force him into a situation where he was uncomfortable. She wanted to wake up next to him but she was afraid that she was going to get used to his presence next to her. So when this thing between them was over, she was going to have a hell of a time adjusting to being on her own again.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:35 am

"With a teacher like you I'm sure I will be." He smiled as he rubbed her arm a bit more. He hummed and kissed her forehead again. He would never get enough of being with her like this. "As long as you let me know." He murmured. He sighed lowly and shifted a bit. "Course I'm sure. You don't want to be alone and I'm more than okay with you staying with me. Plus I want to be able to make sure you're okay." He admitted as he shifted to stand, pulling her up with him. "Come on. You can sleep in one of my shirts if you want." He grinned, waving to the house elves as he lead her out of the kitchens.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:48 am

She wished this would never end, him being so affectionate with her. Was it just temporary? Or could it develop into something more? She followed him out of the room. "Thank you," she mumbled, pressing up on her toes to kiss him. She had been harboring this crush for years, and to finally be able to kiss him, she was ecstatic. "Oh good. I'd hate to sleep in this." Typically she only slept in a sports bra and her underwear, but as she wasn't wearing a sports bra, she would willingly wear his clothes.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:57 am

He shrugged as he lead her to the barrels. He grinned when she kissed him. "Anything for you, Kitten." He mumbled. As his hands reached out to tap the password on the barrels, he thought about what him and Andie were. He felt so strongly for her, and sometimes he thought she felt the same. Yet his fear of being rejected cause of her parents was still heavy on his mind. He was going to ask her out soon, he decided. What could go wrong? He laughed lowly as the barrel opened. "Well I have a whole bunch of shirts for you to choose from. Now after you." He grinned as he gestured for her to crawl in.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:29 am

She crawled in. As promised the common room was empty. She moved into the center of the room and spun. Unlike Sytherin common room, she wasn't immediately assaulted by a bunch of skulls and other bones. Instead, it felt almost... Homey. "Now I wish I'd let the Hat sort me into Hufflepuff like it wanted to," she said, turning back to him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:40 am

He crawled in after her, eyes flickering up and over her ass. If tonight was so stressful he would totally fuck her until she couldn't walk, but he was sure she was as tired as he was. He watched her with a smile on his face and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "You were almost sorted into Hufflepuff?" He asked brows raising a bit. He wished she was too, because then he would have gotten to know her sooner. "That would have been cool, being in the same house." He admitted as he walked over and draped his arm over her shoulder. "Come on my rooms this way." He smiled as he lead her down the weaving tunnels, and stopped outside of his room. He opened it and led her in. "It's a bit messy, sorry." He mumbled as he shifted some clothes off of his bed onto his desk across the room.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 am

She nodded, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Almost, yeah. I begged for Slytherin because I knew how my entire family would react if I was sorted into Hufflepuff. The fallout would have been worst than when Sirius was sorted into Gryffindor." She smiled tiredly, hiding a yawn. "It would have been cool." Used to navigating winding tunnels in her own house, she was able to keep track of where they went. "It's fine. My room is a disaster right now." She collapsed on the bed, watching him move around. This time she was unable to hide her yawn.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum