Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted and Amos

2 posters

Go down

Ted and Amos Empty Ted and Amos

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Amos rolled his eyes as Andie dragged his girlfriend off into the other room to clearly talk. "You know she's never going to delete that, man," he said, walking into his room. "Did you two learn anything new?" He really hoped Ted didn't ask what he and Mary had done last night.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ted and Amos Empty Re: Ted and Amos

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Ted chuckled at the girls, and followed Amos into his room. "I don't really care. I was only kidding." He shrugged as he leaned against the door frame. "Just looking for some mystery girl who was with Bella. Other than that you know as much as we do." He sighed tugging his hand through his hair. "No fucking spill man. You've got that glint in your eye. You got laid." He said lowly wriggling his brows at his friend.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:53 pm

He ran a hand through his hair. "Of course you would pick up on that," he mumbled. "I got laid last night, yes." He grinned. "And it was amazing." He slipped into a new shirt and pants. "But what about you? You look kinda perplexed. What's up?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Ted shrugged. "I just know you, and I know the look you get after a night of sex." He pointed out as he raised his brows. Ted grinned and clapped his friend on the shoulder. "I knew it. Good for you. You've wanted to defile her since you saw her picture in that article." He chuckled. "Amazing huh? Good for you. I'm happy for ya man." He smiled. His brows knitted. "I'm fine. Honestly. Kind of tired, didn't sleep much." He shrugged with a smirk. "How about you? Anything else of importance I should know?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Amos rolled his eyes and flipped his friend off. Ted wasn't admitting something to him or he hadn't admitted it to himself yet. "Well, Mary and I fucked. And I asked her to be my girlfriend." He let that bombshell drop, knowing his friend would be happy for him.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:08 am

Ted blew Amos a kiss in response to his finger. He loved fucking with his friend. Ted listened and his face perked up. "Dude you're off the market!?" He laughed. "Good for you, man. She's a nice girl. I like her." Ted said honestly. He really was happy for Amos, but he couldn't help but worry how the media was going to react. Especially Amos' fan girls. He was worried Mary wouldn't be able to deal with it all. "So, do you plan on keeping in the DL from the media for a while? Cause you know how bad it can get.." Ted asked softly as he frowned a bit.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 am

Amos's face dropped. He had thought of that after Mary had drifted off. "For as long as I possibly can. I don't want to scare her off." He shrugged. "We'll go public eventually, but only after I'm sure that she can handle it." He glanced at Ted. "How long do you think we can get away with it?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down