Andie and Mary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andie and Mary

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Andie jerked awake, glowering at her best friend. Reluctantly she stood and drug Mary off into a different room. Once there, she said, "You brought me a bra, yeah?" Finding one, she smiled. "Thanks." She slipped into her clothes and glanced at Mary. "So. What's underneath the scarf that you refuse to show anyone?"
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Andie and Mary

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Mary snickered at her friend and followed her into the other room. She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes. "Of course I did. Probably against Teds wishes but I brought you one." She teased giving her a smile when she found it. "No problem." She shrugged. Her eyes flickered to the floor and back to Andie. "Uh - not much just..." She trailed off as she lifted the scarf to show her. "This isn't even the half of it." She mumbled.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:53 pm

"Oh I'm sure he'll get a chance to get it off me later. But while I'm working I'd rather have the support of a bra." She raised an eyebrow at the marks. "Holy shit, he went to town on you." Her other eyebrow raised. "That's not even half of it? Please tell me that was the best screw of your life, minus me of course."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Mary scrucnhed up her nose. "Not something I needed to hear about." She joked. Mary nodded and let the scarf drop. "He really did. It was fucking incredible." She sighed as she moved her cardigan and lifted the tank top up to reveal the hand sized bruises. "Andie, you know you're always number one, but holy shit let me tell you he ties with you. The boy knows how to pick up on what I like." She said lowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:30 pm

"It's totally something you needed to hear about. If you get to talk about your night, I'm talking about mine," she teased. "Holy. Shit. Mare." She grinned. "He knew exactly what you wanted." She had given Mary similar bruises. "Goddamn you're lucky." She looked at Mary. "Something else changed. What was it?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:01 am

"I do not need to hear about it. Plus you asked!" Mary laughed as she pulled her shirt back down and tucked it back into her jeans. "Yeah." She grinned back shrugging nonchalantly. "Exactly. I was kind of weird, but Jesus Christ." She sighed tugging her hand through her hair. She gave Andie an innocent smile and shrugged. "I know I'm lucky, and not much just - well - he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes." She beamed.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 am

Andie let out a squeal of happiness for her friend and hugged Mary. "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you!" She finally let Mary go. She also knew how cruel the media could be a vowed to keep Mary away from it for as long as she needed. "That's really wonderful, sweetheart."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top