Amos and Ted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amos and Ted

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:38 am

Amos knew that he was in for a talking to as soon as Ted found him. He was pretty positive that his friend had found out about the flowers, though he wasn't quite sure Ted had found out about the jewelry then. He was only half watching Netflix in the living room, avoiding his math homework.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amos and Ted

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Ted lazily walked into the living room, collapsing on the couch. He was completely engrossed in a game on his phone. "Sup man?" He asked as he kicked his feet up on the table. He paused the game and looked to Amos. "So how was yesterday?" He asked a grin taking over his face.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Amos paused the episode and groaned. "I knew it. I knew this was coming." He looked over at his friend. "It went fine. She wanted to go shopping, we went shopping and I took her out for dinner. It was a good day."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Ted looked at him and raised his brows. "What did you expect? I'm interested to know how it's going." He shrugged. He grinned and wriggled his brows. "Aw. How cute. Your first date." Ted teased ruffling Amos' hair. "So how much did she like the flowers you refused to let know we're from you?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Amos rolled his eyes. "Wasn't a date. Just someone taking a friend out for a birthday dinner." He glowered as he batted at Ted's hand. "I didn't buy her those flowers."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Ted rolled his eyes. "It was a date dude. You can deny it all you want but it was date." He snorted as he slouched on the couch a bit more. He checked his phone and his brows raised. "So you got her flowers, took her to dinner and ,you got her a bracelet?" He asked lowly looking back to Amos. "Okay, what the hell is going on? You've never been like this before." He said softly as he fixed his glasses.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Ted was a dick. Amos's friends was the worst. "I wasn't a date," he grumbled. "Why does Andie keep telling you this? You two are the fucking worst." He flopped back. "Honestly? I don't fucking know. I... I don't know. I think I'm in love with her. And she doesn't feel the same way. And I don't want to fuck things up by telling her and ruining this thing between us."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Ted put his hands up. "Find it wasn't a date." He chuckled as he sat his phone on his lap. He shrugged and smiled. "We like to keep each other updated on you two." He said simply as he yawned a bit. His eyes watched his friend closely and he quirked his head to the side slightly. Ted nearly choked on his own air. "Hold the fuck up." He said sitting up. "Did you just say you love her? Man that's great." He grinned almost forgetting the part where Amos denied the obvious feelings Mary had for him as well. "How do you know she doesn't? You don't, Amos. You're never going to know if you don't say anything."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Amos sighed. "Of course that's all that you grasp onto." He hid his face. "You suck." He sighed again. "Yeah. I love her. She's... Great. I don't know. She won't feel the same. She just wants to be fuck buddies." He groaned. "Let me guess you've told Andie this."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:55 am

"Well what else am I supposed to grasp? My best friend, who's usually a miserable mess, just admitted he's in love with someone who's good for him." Ted defended crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't suck. I'm just happy." Ted glanced down to his phone and internally groaned. He wanted to show Amos so bad. "What makes you think she doesn't feel the same?" Ted asked as he looked back up. "I might have." He muttered giving Amos a sheepish grin.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:21 am

"The fact that you interrupted a marathon?" he grumbled, gesturing at his screen. "I'm not a miserable mess. I'm a perfectly content mess, thank you very much." He rolled his eyes. "You do suck. And what makes you think she does? I gave her flowers, gave her a bracelet, and have done other things, trying to get her to see that I like her and nothing. Absolutely no redone other than to thank me for the flowers and the bracelet. I can't think of a single shred of evidence that she likes me back." He groaned, covering his eyes with his elbow. "Oh my god. Why."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:17 am

Ted rolled his eyes. "You were barely even watching it and you know it." Ted snorted as he stretched out his back and slumped back into the couch. "Dude you're miserable unless you've got Mary clinging to your side." He pointed out shaking his head. "I don't suck, and what makes you think she doesn't? Because she hasn't come out and said it?" He asked rhetorically. "News flash, the girl comes over and spends entire days with you without having sex. She makes you food. You're the first person she calls when she's upset or having an episode. She would drop everything she's doing to come see you if you really needed her. I don't get how you don't see these things.." He explained. He was getting more frustrated in his head. "Because .. Reasons you don't need to know about."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 am

"I was too!" He glowered at his friend. "I'm not miserable. I'm perfectly content to be alone." He rolled his eyes. "Like you aren't miserable when Andie's not here. You do suck. And yeah, verbal confirmation would be nice." He glowered harder. "Friends do that. Friends can hang out without having sex. So you can shut up about it. This isn't a news flash." He sighed. "Just. Just drop it, please. She doesn't like me. I'm doing my best to forget about my feelings for her. So just drop it."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:11 am

Ted rolled his eyes not willing to argue about 2 things. Especially when him loving someone was so much more important. He looked at his phone and a surge of annoyance went through him. "I'm not. You what to know why I'm not miserable, because I had the balls to tell the girl I like I liked her." He said standing up and moving into the kitchen. He grabbed a drink and walked back into the living room refusing to sit back down. "Friends my ass. Open your eyes and realize that, that girl feels the same exact way you do. That you being an idiot is probably hurting her." Ted said sternly as he fixed his glasses. "Fine I'll drop it, but only because I'm tired of arguing over something I know I'm right about." He said before he walked into his room and closed his door.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:23 am

Amos dropped his head back. He knew better than what Ted was saying and he knew that Mary didn't like him like Ted seemed to think. "You're wrong," he muttered. "She doesn't love me. How could she?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:37 am

Ted tugged on a shirt and his shoes. "I'm not wrong." He called before he opened the door and stepped out. "How could she? Oh I don't know maybe because you treat her like she's a princess. Because you make her happy. That's how." He said before grabbing a pack of cigarettes and movie out on the porch. "My best friend is a blind moron."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum