Mary&Andie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mary&Andie

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:09 am

Mary had woken up with Amos beside her that next morning, but she had to prep for her oral exam the next day. She told him she'd text him before saying bye to him. She had revised over her paper three times and was propped on her bed surrounded by books. She sighed heavily and groaned. There was just too much on her mind at the moment to focus.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mary&Andie

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:40 am

Andie waltzed in having just gotten back from Ted's. She flopped down on the bed as Mary groaned. "That sounds like a very distracted sigh. Maybe it's the distracted sigh of someone who got flowers from the guy she likes?"
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:41 pm

Mary looked up and gave Andie the best smile she could muster being covered in books. She sighed again rubbed her hands over her face. "Don't remind me. I'm still trying to figure out why he spent the whole day with me." She groaned collapsing back on a book.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Andie shook her head. "He spent the whole day with you cause he likes you," she said. "Because you're sweet and wonderful and— And is that a new bracelet on your wrist? Mare that's super cute! Where did you buy it?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Mary sighed heavily and lifted her hands in the air dramatically. "He doesn't like me." She groaned as she kicked her legs out and playfully nudged Andie with her feet. She blinked and looked at her wrist and held it out for Andie to look at. "It is. It's from a shop in town. Amos got it for me." She said lowly, knowing Andie was going to make a big deal out of this.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Andie gave a small smile, nudging her friend back. "He bought if for you? That's super sweet of him," she said, already slipping out her phone to tell Ted what Amos had bought Mary.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Mary hummed and shifted to sit up. "Yeah I guess so." She mumbled as she looked down at it and used her other hand to spin it around on her wrist. "He didn't give it right to me though. The sneaky little shit made sure I got it when he left to get ready for dinner." She explained before looking up at Andie. She looked down to her laptop and frowned a bit. "I'm in too deep, Andie." She muttered knitting her brows.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Andie smiled and wrapped an arm around Mary. "In too deep? What do you mean?" She rubbed Mary's arm. "What's going on, sweetie?" She was pretty proud of the fact that Amos had bought that bracelet for Mary.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 pm

She leaned into Andie and fought off the stinging behind her eyes. "You know what I mean." She mumbled as she buried her face into Andie's shoulder. "I'm 90% positive I'm falling in love with him, and I'm scared. Completely and utterly terrified." She whined, words slightly muffled by her friends shoulder. "What am I going to do?" She whispered, swallowing down the lump in her throat.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Andie carded her hand through Mary's hair. "You'll be fine, sweetheart." She kissed the top of her head. "You're going to keep loving him, and he's going to fall in love with you." She glanced at her phone. Which, he was in love with her. "Besides, you can get through this."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 am

Mary kept her face buried in Andie's shoulder and tried to relax as her friend soothed her. It wasn't working though. The lump was back, and her eyes were stinging again. "No I won't." She said muttered shakily. She sniffled softly. "That's not going to happen. This is going to end and I'll be left alone again." She sighed. She sat up and angrily wiped the tears off of her cheeks. "I shouldn't have kept this going. I should have ended all of it the moment I developed feelings."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:20 am

Andie sighed. "Mary, look at me." She turned her friend's face towards hers. "You won't be left alone. You won't. Explain to me why Amos would buy you a gorgeous bouquet of flowers—something Ted hasn't even done for me yet—or that beautiful bracelet or take you out for a nice dinner, if he didn't feel something more than just friends with benefits." She stroked Mary's hair. "What good would it have done? You'd still fall back together. He likes you."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 am

She willingly let Andie force her face. She couldn't stop the tears from trickling down her cheeks as her friend spoke. Some things Andie said made sense but she just couldn't believe it. "I don't know why. I just - I don't, but I know he doesn't. I spend all of my free time with him. I don't talk to other guys. I drop everything I'm doing to talk to him and he just doesn't seem like he cares." She mumbled reaching up and wipin her cheeks. "Nothing I do makes him realtor this is more than just what it was supposed to be." She added in leaning forward and nuzzling into Andie again. "Well I'll believe it when he says it." She said stubbornly, sniffling again.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 am

"He doesn't know these things. Have you told him about it? Does he know that you don't talk to other guys? He cares, I promise that he cares." She sighed. "Mary you're being subtle. Guys don't do subtle. He doesn't see what you think you're putting out there." She rubbed Mary's back. "I'll be there to say 'I told you so' when he does."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:05 am

Mary sighed. "No. I haven't. It's never really come up, and I don't want to just be sitting next to him and go 'oh you know you're the only guy I'm talking to.' That would be weird." She groaned out into her friends shoulder. She couldn't stop the tears as much as she wanted to. "I can't help it. I've never cared about anyone like this. I don't know what to do." She admitted lowly. She pulled from Andie and used the sleeve of her shirt to wipe her face off again. "It'll never happen." She choked out face scrunching up as she cried more.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:23 am

She pulled Mary back in close and let Mary cry on her shoulder. "Oh sweetheart," she murmured. "I know, it's terrifying, but I honestly believe everything will work out." She kissed Mary's temple and held the other girl. "Just... Let me talk to Ted and have him feel out what Amos is thinking. I'll see what's going on and we can form a plan of action from there."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:33 am

She just clung to her friend. She didn't know what to do. "I hope it does. I doubt it will but I hope." She murmured as she hugged Andie. She pulled from her friend and wiped her face again. "Okay." She croaked out. She just wanted to stop talking about it and get back to her work. Just try and forget about her stupid feelings.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top