TriWizard Tedromeda

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TriWizard Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:27 am

He finished off the biscuit in his hand, as his other hand rubbed over Andie's arm. "It would be the most fun time of our lives. I mean imagine how much more we could mess with, Amos." He laughed as he looked down to her. If he could only just ask her out or something right now. She was just so damn gorgeous. He almost couldn't take it. "You do? That sneaky little woman." He mumbled, pretending to be annoyed. A proud grin took over his face. "Of course I'm going to tell him! He needs to know the truth."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:27 pm

She laughed, letting her head fall against his shoulder. She hummed, breathing in his unique scent of grass, mint, and cologne. Before she met Ted, she wouldn't have thought that combination of smells would work. But it did on him. And she loved it. If she could bottle it, she would. "We could get away with so much shit with Amos," she mused, giggling. "Yeah, your mum is amazing, and I love talking to her. She's honestly one of my favorite people to talk to." She shifted so she could hide her face in his neck. "Fine, but you get to deal with cranky Amos then."
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:38 pm

He moved his hand up from her arm and toyed with a few strands of her hair. It was always so softy, and she always smelled lovely. Everything about her was perfect to him. He laughed. "We totally could. I think he'd be bald in six months though. From pulling his hair out." He joked as he rested against a tree. "I'm glad you two get along. She loves you. I think more than me to be honest." He shivered a bit at her shifting her face. "He's already going to be cranky from making a fool out of himself again. He's been so grumpy since last night."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:58 pm

She sighed in contentment as he played with her hair. If she could have this every day, she'd be perfectly happy. "He would. But I think Mary likes his hair. It was his first physical feature that she noted when we talked last night." She breathed in again, wishing she could stay in his arms forever. "I don't think she loves me more. You're her son, after all." She giggled against his skin. "He's always grumpy. He's a grumpy old man."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:14 pm

He heard her sigh, and moved his arm a bit to get to her hair better. She always melted into him when he did this and he absolutely loved it. Anything to be closer to her. He snorted. "I'm still amazed he didn't keel over last night. Poor guy. I'm glad someone likes his unruly mess of hair besides him." He muttered, a grin on his face. "Long as she's actually interested though. I'm not going through another melt down. I can't stand seeing him upset." He closed his eyes and let the sun, and the warmth from Andie take him over. "She might. You're not a smart ass to her like I am." He chuckled as he sighed lowly.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:51 pm

She wondered if, in some other universe, would her parents approve of her and Ted? Where they weren't separated between such class differences? "I am too. Though it really is his fault that he spilled the soup on himself." She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "I warned her that if she wasn't interested to back off now. I didn't tell her why, clearly, but I warned her. I can't stand seeing him upset either." She giggled, settling back in his arms. "I've made a smartass comment or two to her before."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:03 pm

He snorted. "Every brain cell he has stopped working when she blew him that kiss. I swear, I've never seen him like that. Not even with..." He muttered, trailing off as he laced his fingers in her hair and massaged her scalp. "Do you think she's really interested in him, or do you think its just for fun?" He asked, free hand coming up to ruffle his hair. He laughed. "Yeah but all I am is a walking smart ass comment. I mean she threw an orange at my head over the summer. Twice!" He laughed loudly shaking his head. He went quiet for a moment. "Tonight is the night the names are being picked." He mumbled.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:41 pm

"I saw his face. I nearly died laughing at his face. And let's be real, he didn't like that bitch as much as he thought he did." She let out an involuntary moan as he massaged her scalp. She pressed her chest against him, magic thrumming under her skin in contentment. "I think she's interested, but I also think she's having fun with it. Not with him, but having fun with flirting." She hummed. "That doesn't surprise me. I love your mother. Plus you're a brat, so." She went utterly still. She'd managed to forget that. "Yeah it is, isn't it?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Ted had to try and control himself the moment that moan left her. It was bad enough she was pressed against her, but shit that moan. He played it off best he could, and chuckled. "It was pretty hilarious. I mean how does someones face even get that red?" He grinned, only to have his face go serious again. "I think he just caught up in the fact she was older. That and she pretended to be into things he was. Merlin, if I could, I'd hex her still." He grumbled. He listened. "I sure hope so, cause I won't refrain from hexing her." He grinned. "A total brat. but you like me anyway." He teased as he kept playing with her hair. He felt her stiffen. "It'll be fine, Andie. Amos and I might not even get chosen."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:46 pm

She didn't notice how he was affected by her moaning, more focused on the fact that his hands were still in her hair. "Lots of blood going to his face. And probably his dick as well, but I don't want to think about it." She sighed. "I know. And I'd hold her for you to hex if I needed to." She nuzzled her now against his neck. "I do like you anyway." She sighed, pressing against him. "I know. But I'm still worried. It's my job to worry about you and Amos." But mostly you.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 pm

He was thankful that she didn't notice how he reacted. His fingers moved around her scalp a bit more. He laughed loudly. "Well yeah. That boy is so smitten." He hummed. "Good. You better. I'm not going to go down alone for it alone." He muttered. He shivered again as she nuzzled. "Good. I mean it would be pretty sad that you still hung out with me if you didn't like me." He frowned a bit. "It's not your job. I mean it's understandable that you're worried. Just - I don't want you to worry to much."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:15 pm

She hummed, closing her eyes to the feel of his hand in her hair. "He is pretty smitten. I'm worried, but I think Mary will be good for him. At least he will remember what it's like to be interested in someone." She noticed him shivering but didn't think anything of it. "No, you're definitely my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without you. Probably lose my mind." She shrugged, eyes opening. "That's the thing. As long as you or Amos might be involved in something dangerous, I'm going to be worried. I love you guys. You're my best friends. Just... Let me worry."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:41 pm

His fingers moved from the front of her scalp to the back. He let them dig into her skull a bit more. "I am too. I really hope she's interested in him. Cause if she's not and he's let down again. I don't even want to think about how hard it'll be to get him to date." He sighed. His other hand moved to trace small circle on her arm. Almost out of habit. He smiled. "Well I wouldn't be completely sane if I didn't have you in my life either." Which is why I can't ask you out. He sighed a bit. "Just, do me a favor, please don't shut down if it is one of us. I know when you get worried you sometime pull away. If I get picked I'll need you."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:52 pm

She whimpered a bit, as his fingers found a knot of tension in her scalp. She smiled, fingers gripping his robes. "I don't want to think of it, either. It'll be damn near impossible, and we'll have to put up with him being a third wheel, so to speak." She sighed, burying her face into his shoulder. "Glad to know we can't live without each other." She wanted something more, but conversations like this made her think they would never happen. "...I'll try. I... No promises, but I'll try." She hoped that he wasn't going to get picked. Something niggled in her brain, telling her he was.

Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:22 pm

He grinned at her whimper. Part of him wondering what she would sound like if his fingers were between her legs and not in her hair. He shoved that thought away quickly. "Well if Mary is as nice as you say then maybe we won't have to think about it. I mean how nice would it be for him to have someone who actually deserves him?" He sighed letting his head fall back against the tree. He moved his fingers from her scalp and smoothed down her hair. "Yeah. Glad to know we're on the same page." He chuckled. When she spoke he merely nodded. He knew she was going to even if he asked her not to. It's just how she was. Part of him wished he didn't enter now. If he lost her as a friend ... He didn't want to think about it. "You've got Transfiguration next right?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:39 pm

She hummed. "It would be nice to not have to worry about someone breaking his heart." She closed her eyes. "But I don't think we'll have to worry about Mary. It's probably more like we're going to have worry about Amos not making a move." Andie sighed, shifting so that her legs were draped over Ted's lap. "I've got transfiguration next, yeah. I don't quite have the spell down, and I hope that Professor McGonagall doesn't want to do a practical." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "You have DADA next, right?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:48 pm

He nodded, only to groan at her second sentence. "I didn't think about that. I'm going to have to talk to him. I can already see it. And we both know he's not going to bloody listen." He whined letting his head drop, nuzzling his face into her hair. His hand moved to hold her leg, tracing circles over her shin. "I don't think she will, and even if she does she likes you enough to let you practice some more. You know that." He mumbled. His head nodded and he groaned. "I don't want to go though. Part of me wants to skip and take a nap." He laughed lowly.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:33 pm

She gripped his robes tighter as she snuggled in closer. "You can get it through his thick skull that she's interested in him." She brushed her nose against his neck. She shivered at his hand on her leg. "She probably would but honestly, I don't think any amount of practice will get me up to her standards." She shifted so she was sitting in his lap. "If you say it again, you could probably convince me to skip," she murmured. "Because honestly I could use a nap right now. And you're so warm and comfortable."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:13 am

His arm tightened around her shoulder. "I don't know. I mean he's pretty stubborn. Especially when it comes to girls." He mumbled, ruffling his hair. He hummed as her nose brushed his neck. They cuddled like this before, but to him it always meant more. It made him think for even a second she liked him the way he liked her. Though he highly doubted it was true. "Do you want help? Cause I can help you. Tell her you haven't had time to practice with tying to fix the schedule with the new students. She's always caves when it comes to head girls and boy duties." He chuckled softly. His arm wrapped around her waist, and the hand on her shin kept rubbing small circles. "I was going to head back to the common room and nap. You're more than welcome to join me." He grinned, arm tightening around her waist a bit.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:01 am

Andie snorted. "Saying Amos is stubborn is like saying that the sky is blue. It's a fact of life." When they sat like this, talking and cuddling, she could pretend that he loved her as much as she loved him and that they actually had a chance. However the spell was always broken by something or another. She shook her head. "No thanks," she mumbled against his skin. "I could tell her that, but honestly I'm probably going to go nap." She hummed as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She trusted him to keep her safe, and she always felt so comfortable around him. "I think I'm going to." She let herself melt against him. "Because going back to the common room and napping sounds wonderful."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:42 am

"I know that, but I really don't feel like yelling at him 24/7 because he's gotta be stubborn." Ted groaned as he shifted a bit. He let his eyes close for a moment. He did the best he could to soak up all of these moments. Mostly because he knew it wasn't going to last forever. He hummed lazily. "A nap sounds so good right now. I might skip the rest of my classes for the day. Relax before the name drawing." He admitted. His fingers rubbed around into her side and he grinned. "Comfy clothes and a movie too?" He suggested moving his head to look down at her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:55 am

She snorted again. "No one feels like yelling at Amos when he's being stubborn. Then again, I'm sure he says the same about us." She wondered if there was a spell to make time stand still. So this moment would never end. "Transfiguration is my last class of the day. So if I skip, I'll be done for the day." She hummed in contentment. His hands on her always felt amazing. "Comfy clothes and a movie sounds brilliant right now." She smiled up at him. "I'm ready to take my uniform off for a bit."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:12 am

Ted hummed rolling his eyes. "He always says the same about us, and you know it. Yet yelling at a grumpy Amos isn't something I'm going to look forward to." He sighed scratching his neck. He nodded as he moved his hand to grab a biscuit from his bag, other hand remaining on her leg. "Well let's go. I have a pair of sweats calling my name." He muttered. His brows knitted as he thought about helping her get out of her uniform, but he pushed that thought away. "I'm just going to text Amos and let him know." He muttered as he pulled his phone from his bag and sent his friend a quick text.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:23 am

She snorted. "I'm sure he doesn't look forward to fighting with you, either." Noticing that the biscuit hadn't made it's way to his mouth, she reached up with the hand that wasn't clutching his robes and snatched it out of his hands. She took a bite, trying not to laugh. She stood, a bit reluctantly, and held out her hand to help him up. "C'mon, let's go. We can argue about what movie we want to watch on the way up there." She pulled out her phone, and saw a text from her sister, regarding their parents expecting her to get chosen for the tournament. She rolled her eyes. There was no way. She wasn't entering. Ever.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 pm

[New Topic]

Andie motion for Ted to come closer, as she plopped down on the desk. "I'm so happy to see you...!" she said. She wanted to wrap her arms around his neck and bury her face in his neck. She was definitely drunk, and all she wanted was to be near Ted. So much for ignoring feelings and just dancing the night away.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum