TriWizard Mamos

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TriWizard Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:36 am

He continued to card his fingers through her hair, tugging lightly. "That's just your opinion Princess," he reminded her gently. He closed his eyes as her fingers trailed across his skin. He nearly jumped when her lips met his jaw. If she wasn't drunk, he'd be willing to bet that she wouldn't be doing this, at all. She had to have better sense than to want him. She kissed his neck and his fingers dug into her thigh. "Careful, Princess," he murmured as the food arrived.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:48 am

She melted even more against him as his fingers moved through her hair, whimpering as he tugged lowly. "Yeah, but I think it's true. I wouldn't say you're cute unless I really thought so." She defended as she moved her fingers up across his palm, and let each one of her fingers travel over his fingers. She felt him jump and laughed softly. The silence was nice to her. She didn't feel like she had to try with him. That it was just natural. Which was odd to her. She never experienced that before. She buried her face into his neck more and laughed against his skin. "Or what?" She challenged letting her lips brush again his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:36 am

He grinned, tugging a bit more. She seemed to like it and he wasn't going to discourage those noises. "If you say so," he murmured, watching as she played with his free hand. He glanced up at Ted as the food was set down. "C'mon, princess, let's get food and we'll watch a movie and we'll go to bed and you can sleep off your hangover tomorrow morning." He shivered, not moving her quite yet. "I don't think you want to know," he murmured in her ear, voice huskier than before.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:46 am

She whimpered again, and retialated by bringing her free hand up and digging her nails across his chest again. "I do say so, cutie." She shot back, a sly grin on her face. She pouted, not making any sign of moving anytime soon. "I'm so comfortable though." She whined softy. Really if she didn't have to move ever she would be okay with that. Being cuddled in against a cute boy was perfectly okay with her. She smiled, realizing he wasn't moving her yet. Maybe he didnt want to move either. Her pulse quickened at the sound of his voice, and she move her head to look at his face. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know." She mumbled, finally willing herself to move. She say up, and stretched, arching her back, and stretching her arms over her head.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:02 pm

He hissed, trying his best not to react to her ministrations. He tugged a bit harder in retaliation. He heard Ted call his name and gave him the thumbs up before letting his hand fall back to her thigh. "Okay, princess, you get food, I'll pick the movie, and we'll go from there, okay?" He leaned in, and pressed a soft kiss to her pulse point under her jaw line. "Not while you're drunk. Definitely not while you're drunk," he said softly. "I don't want you to regret anything." He watched her stretch, his mouth going dry as she all but pushed her chest into his face. He shifted her from his lap, and moved to grab a movie he and Ted had seen before. He put it in, and grabbed the remote, ready for the movie.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:20 pm

She let out a small sigh. Having to move wasn't something she wanted to do. "I guess that's only fair." She teased as she soaked in the feeling of his hands on her skin. She watched him lean in and shivered as his lips met her neck. She hummed. "I'm not even that drunk." She murmured, a slight pout on her lips. The pout just deepened as he moved her and she stood up. Surprisingly she didn't sway or anything. She made her way over, grabbing whatever looked tasty. "I'm just gonna take this." She said grabbing the pitcher of pumpkin juice and two cups. Satisfied with her choices she made her way back over to the chair and plopped back down with the food piled on her lap.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:47 pm

He moved to sit next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "You might not be but until you're completely sober, I don't want to do anything that you'd regret," he murmured in her ear. He glanced around and started the movie. "You okay there, princess?" he asked, bringing his hand up and carding it through her hair. He wanted to tug her back into his lap, but he wasn't sure how she'd react to that.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:28 pm

She hummed, stretching her legs out across his lap as he spoke. She appreciated and respected the fact he didn't want to take advantage of her. Yet she knew what she was doing. She wasn't going to push anything though. "I won't regret anything." She mumbled as she rummaged through the pile of food on her lap. She found some chocolate and plopped a bit in her mouth. "Hmm? Oh yeah. I'm good. Just getting tired is all." She said softly leaning into him, plopping another bit of chocolate in her mouth.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:19 pm

When she moved her legs into his lap, he caved, tugging her back into his lap and wrapping his arms around her middle. "C'mere, Princess," he mumbled, pressing a kiss to her neck. He grabbed a piece of chocolate and popped it in his mouth, barely watching the movie. "If you wanna sleep, Princess, I can carry you up to Ted's room. It's no big deal." His thumbs found the skin of her stomach right above her shorts and rubbed soothing circles.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:53 pm

She held back a laugh when he tugged her back on his lap. She settled against him, head resting on his shoulder. "Should I just sit on your lap next time?" She mused softly, shivering at his lips on her neck. She hummed and shook her head. "Won't be able to sleep. Not tired enough." She mumbled, eyes flickering from the tv to him. She relaxed at the feeling of his thumb on her waist. "That feels good." She whispered, nuzzling her nose against his chin.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:32 pm

He let his head fall against her head. "You might want to," he murmured, pressing a kiss into her hair. "Let's just watch the movie, and we'll go from there." He continued to rub circles into her stomach. He pressed another kiss to her temple. The movie played, as he pressed soft kisses to her neck. He wanted nothing more than to pin her to his bed and fuck her til she couldn't walk straight, but until she was sober and proved that she was interested, he wasn't going to try anything.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:44 pm

She smiled softly. "Okay. Noted." She murmured as she settled into him even more. She nodded and pressed a kiss to his chin. "Alright, darling." She mumbled as she let her eyes flicker back to the movie. Majority of the time they were silent. She would use his neck to hide her face in during the jumpy parts, and eventually went back to playing with his hand. By the time the movie ended, she was sober, and super tired. She watched as the credits rolled on the screen, stretching her legs out. "It was a good movie. I am tired though." She mumbled looking up at him, bringing a free hand up to brush some curls from his forehead.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:59 pm

He blushed as she pushed his hair out of his face. "It was a good film." He tugged her closer, smiling. "Do you want me to carry you, Princess, or do you wanna try to walk up to Ted's room? He's staying with Andie tonight." He wanted to kiss her, if he only just leaned in just a bit, he could. But she was still drunk. Sure, she was sobering up but he didn't want to risk it. He liked her too much. "I'll just carry you." With that, he cradled her close, and stood.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:21 pm

She hummed and smiled and he blushed. She thought he was so cute when he blushed. She smiled lightly. "You can if you want." She mumbled lightly. Her eyes flickered over his face and she wanted him to kiss her. Merlin did she want him to kiss her. Though she wasn't going to push him. Especially after what Andie told her. She squeaked as he stood up, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know, if you're going to carry me everywhere I'm going to enjoy this." She teased, nuzzling her nose into his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:35 pm

He chucked. "Not everywhere, Princess." He held her close as he walked carefully over to the stairs that led up to Ted's room. "Just whenever you want me to," he murmured in her ear. Once in his friend's room, he carefully set Mary down on the bed and turned away to pull off his uniform. He stripped so that he was down to his boxers, and put his robes and clothes on Ted's desk chair so that he could grab them in the morning.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:36 pm

She huffed out a small laugh as she brought her one hand up and trudged it lightly through his hair. "Well that's no fun." She teased. She shivered at the feeling of his warm breath on her ear and grinned. "Well carrying me everywhere is kind of what I want." She joked. She shifted on the bed once she was sat down on it and watched him. Her hands pulled her hair from the bun and she sighed. Her brows rose at the sight of him in just his boxers. "I could get used to seeing you like this." She stated as she gripped her sweater and tugged it over her head with both hands. The cool air in the room causes her nipples to harden and she collapsed onto her back, arms stretching above her head. "Merlin I'm so tired." She mumbled pulling the comforter up just to her waist.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:12 pm

He chuckled as she spoke. "Carrying you every wouldn't be too terrible. But we might get some strange... looks..." He turned around and blinked. Holy shit. Holy. Shit. Her chest was just as amazing as he thought it would be. "You want a shirt or something, princess?" he asked, finally tearing his eyes away from her hardened nipples. What was he thinking, crawling in bed with her? He sat down on the bed next to her, wondering how his life had become so insane. He laid down and pulled the covers up over him.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:15 am

She laughed lowly. "Probably, but who cares." She said with a small smile. She let her eyes drift to him when he turned around and she raised a single brow. She watched as he stared at her chest, a bit of pride swelling through her. "No. I usually don't sleep with any clothes on at all, but I'll be fine with just the shorts. I can't sleep with a shirt on at all though." She explained as she watched him sit down on the edge of the bed before laying down. She rolled on her side. "If it bothers you I can try to sleep with a shirt on. Thought I can promise you I'll be restless the whole time." She murmured reaching a hand over and letting her fingers trails across the skin of his chest slowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:24 pm

He reached out and tugged her in close. "That's fine by me." He wasn't sure this was the right move, but he wasn't going to apologize. He wanted her tucked up against him. "It doesn't bother me at all." He ran his fingers over her back, dipping it slightly under her shorts. "Comfy there, princess?" he murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "The beds here are better than the beds down in Hufflepuff. Ted and Andie got lucky when they made Head Girl and Boy."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum