TriWizard Mamos

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TriWizard Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:21 am

She nodded. "I know. She seemed really nice last night. I wouldn't have expected she's from that sort of family if I wasn't told." She admitted as she toyed with the ends of her hair. "Well they can shove it. I bet Ted's nice. From what I've heard anyway." She mumbled. She didn't understand the whole purist thing. Mostly because her father was a muggle, and she loved him dearly. They weren't that different from wizards/witches. She felt his hand move from her side and she wanted to frown for some reason. "Well, it's going to be more interesting with me in the class." She mused as she moved into the room, and took a seat in the middle of the room.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:26 pm

He hummed, sitting next to her. "Andie is nice. And so is Ted. He can be an ass sometimes but he's definitely nice. I've known Ted since we were really little, and he's definitely a loyal shit." He pulled out his notebook and pen. "They're both good people, and you probably chose the best Slytherin to sit next to last night." He leaned into her. "What does the rest of your schedule look like?" he asked, curiosity leaking into his tone.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:34 pm

She shifted into her bag for her things and looked to him as he sat down. She gave him a smile. "It must be nice. Having such loyal friends. I don't really have that. Though that's my own fault really." She said softly as she twisted her light blue quill between her fingers. She laughed lowly. "I must have. I was going to sit next to some blonde girl but she glared at me, so I picked Andie. She's got a kind look to her." She rose her brows at how close he was. She didn't mind, she liked it. She shifted the schedule towards him. "I have some free periods after lunch."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Amos snorted. "The only blonde girl in Slytherin is Narcissa Black, Andie's little sister. It's a good thing you didn't sit by her. She's a bit of a bitch if I do say so myself." He started taking down the notes on the board. "Though Andie keeps insisting that Narcissa isn't that bad." He looked at her schedule. "Oh. Look at that. We have the same schedule. What's the chances of that."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:10 pm

She scrunched up her face. "They don't really look anything alike. Which is good for Andie's sake I suppose." She mumbled as she flipped to a page in her book, and copied down what she needed to. "Maybe she's not. Who knows. All I know is I don't take kindly to strangers glaring at me." She sighed as she shifted her hair over one shoulder. She tilted her head, and small smile forming on her face. "Oh good. Now I have someone cute to bother all day." She said lowly, before going back to taking notes.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:51 pm

"Narcissa takes after her mother. Druella Black has blonde hair, blue eyes. Which is weird, given that the rest of the Blacks all have black hair or brown hair and dark eyes." He paused. "And yes, Andie's mother is also a Black by birth." He shook his head. "Though I am glad you met Andie. She needs more friends other than Ted and me." He grinned at her, eyes dancing with laughter. "You don't bother me, Princess. Don't worry about that."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:57 pm

She scrunched her face up again. "That makes sense then." She muttered letting her quill feather drift over her lips as she thought. She smiled. "I'm glad I met her too. Trust me, the girls at my school are nice enough, but most of them care about being most popular. I'm not worried about that." She explained. Her brows rose. "Princess, huh?" She rested her chin in her palm and watched him closely. "When did I acquire that nickname, darling?" She asked, looking at him through her lashes.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:41 pm

"Most girls are like that here too. And they're also boy-crazy. Which isn't terrible, but it's also hilarious. Andie and I make fun of the girls who throw themselves at Ted." He grinned cheekily at her. "Princess. You're pretty and you have that air of a French princess. Plus you seem like a bit of a prissy princess. So therefore, Princess. If you don't want me to call you that, I won't call you that." He didn't think that she'd have a problem with it.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Mary rolled her eyes. Being boy crazy wasn't something she ever really experienced. "I never had the need to have everyone like me. Let alone be friends with everyone. It's just too much. Plus boy crazy girls are the worst type. Loads of them at Beauxbaton. I can only talk about them so much before I get bored." She mumbled, twirling a bit of hair. She couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry to tell you but I'm far from prissy, darling. I only have to present myself a certain way because of my school." She mumbled amused. She shifted her chair a bit closer to his, legs brushing his as she did so. "But I like princess. Only if you're calling me it though." Her voice was low, and her accent was heavy.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:46 pm

He tilted his head to watch her. "I don't want everyone to like me. I'm happy with just my friends liking me. So I get where you're coming from." He shrugged. "The boy crazy girls scare me a bit." He chuckled, eyes taking over her body. "You think you're not prissy, but you probably are, Princess." He chuckled. "I'll keep calling you princess though," he said, hand falling to her knee and drawing little circles there.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:00 pm

She nodded. "I mean I have one friend I actually like being around from, Beauxbaton, but she's boy crazy. So I can only assume I wont see her the whole time she's here." She mumbled, rolling her eyes again. She watched his eyes rake over her and she half wished she wore her good bra. If only she knew an extremely attractive, curly haired boy, would be checking her out. "Trust me, I'm not. On the weekend's you won't see me in anything more than comfy clothes." She hummed. When his hand landed on her knee, her brows shot up, and her bottom lip tugged between her teeth. She leaned forward, reaching out and letting her fingertips touch his side a bit, letting her fingers trail down it. "Good. I hope so." She whispered giving him a coy grin.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:15 pm

He definitely liked what he saw, letting his eyes trail over her face some more. He wondered what it would be like to pull her out into the hall and nibble at her neck with his hands on her ass, tugging her against him. He pushed the thought away. "If your comfy clothes are anything like Andie's, I'm sure we're all in for a little treat," he said, winking. He shivered slightly at the contact. "And you can touch as much as you want, Princess." He was going to regret it but he couldn't bring himself to care.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:36 pm

She watched his eyes trail over her even more and she gave him a flirty smile. Part of her wondered what he was thinking, and she wanted to ask. However she didn't. She tilted her head. "What are her comfy clothes like? Though I'm sure you'll be pleased with them." She mumbled, flicking her tongue across her lips. She felt him shiver and smirked, pressing her nails into his robes a bit. Her hand fell from his side and landed on his hand. She laughed lowly. "Shouldn't have said that, darling." She said lowly tracing her fingers around the top of his hand.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:52 pm

He grinned at her. "Tank top with no bra and short shorts." He leaned in. "She does it to kill Ted or get him to make a move, I think." Mostly he watched her tongue dart across the already wet skin of her lips. He wanted to lean in and kiss her but held back. It wouldn't do. Not after... Not again. He had promised himself that he wouldn't let him get hurt again. "Oh I shouldn't have, should I?" he asked quietly as the teacher entered the room. He regretted that for a moment, pulling back.

Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Mary hummed. "It's something similar. Though my shorts are probably much shorter than hers." She said lowly giving him a smile. She knew her ass was great so she wanted to give him that image to work with. "It clearly hasn't worked in the move portion of it. Though I bet it kills him." She laughed. her fingers moved from the back of his hand to his knuckles. "Nope. Cause I like to touch." She murmured. She held back a frown when he pulled away and shifted in her seat. Had she don't something wrong? She sighed lowly and turned her attention to the lesson.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:38 pm

The lesson dragged on, and he almost regretting moving away. But he had promised himself that he wouldn't get involved again. After the lesson he glanced over at her. "Wanna go eat lunch with me? Andie and Ted sneak off for lunch typically, so you can eat with me if you want," he offered, hoping she said yes. He just needed to remember to keep his distance from her. No matter how hard it was going to be. He gave her a slightly nervous smile.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:45 pm

She barely paid attention to the lesson. Part of her knew most of this. This other part was bothered by the fact she cared so much that Amos had pulled away. She wasn't used to this. Feeling like this. Once the lesson finally ended she shifted her things into her bag, brows furrowing in thought. She jumped slightly. "Hmm? Oh lunch?." She paused fixing her hair. "Yes. Id like that." She smiled as she shifted her bag to her shoulder.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:33 pm

He moved closer to her as some Gryffindor who wasn't watching where they were going bumped into him. "C'mon, if you don't want to deal with the crowd, we can go to the kitchens. The house elves love me." He put his hand on her lower back and led her to the hallway. "The food here is amazing and the kitchens are always fun to visit." He glanced at her. "And we have a break after lunch. So it's up to you."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:07 am

She blinked as he moved closer, watching the person who walked into him shuffled past with no apology. "Crowds don't bother me too much, but inot being stared at by a whole bunch of people would be nice." She admitted as she played with her hair. She held back the smile that wanted to form from him touching her again. She wasn't used to having feelings of any kind for someone, so this was confusing. She gave him a smile. "The kitchens it is."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:01 am

He led her down the stairs. "When we were younger, Ted, Andie, and I used to sneak into the kitchens and get food and stay up all night in Ted's or my room. I can't remember how many times Professor Sprout found us all asleep on one of our beds." He guided her to a back stairwell. "The third step from the bottom is a trick step," he warned. "Your best bet is to jump over it." He looked down at her. "What are classes at Beauxbaton like?" he asked, curious.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:38 am

She listened, twisting a bit of hair around her fingers. "Sounds like you three got into a bit of trouble growing up." She laughed lowly. If she was going to be honest her mind wasn't completely there anymore. She was half worried about the name drawing later that day, and what was going on with her feelings. She nodded, watching her feet as she carefully moved down the steps. "Who puts a bloody trick step in a school?" She muttered amused. She looked up at him. "The classes are a bit harder, and most of the teachers are strict. I'm not used to free seating, and the professors leaving us be."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:54 am

He shrugged. "We did. It's a miracle that I made prefect this year when Ted was promoted to head boy." He watched her, realizing that her mind was nowhere near their conversation and fell silent. His own mind wandered, wondering who was going to get picked for the tournament. Most of the 7th years and the 6th years who were 17 had entered their names. "It wasn't there originally. All the magic over the centuries imbued the castle with weird properties." He nodded. "I think a lot of the wizarding schools are tougher than Hogwarts but honestly, I think we might get a better education because we tend to be a bit smaller than those schools. More one on one."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:06 am

She nodded, not really sure how to respond. Honestly she wasn't sure how she went from completely fine to how she was now. Yet it happened and she just couldn't focus. "Hm, oh yeah. That makes sense." She nodded as she hopped over the step and pushed the thoughts swirling around in her head. She nodded. "Probably. Though with my school being so strict we don't have much time to goof off. It's work, work, work constantly." she explained as she played with her hair again. She looked to him. "Sorry if I seem off. I just got to thinking about the tournament. I'm a bit anxious for the name choosing ceremony tonight. Mostly because I hope it's me." She explained as she offered him a small smile. She didn't want to mess this up anymore by being boring out of no where.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:23 am

He smiled at her. "It was built over 1000 years ago, so weird magic has basically invaded the stones." He shook his head as they approached the kitchen. "It's completely fine. I was thinking about the tournament myself. I'm sure you'll get picked." He glanced down at her. "If you want to get into the kitchens, you tickle this pear--" He demonstrated for her. "--and it'll turn into a doorknob." He opened the door and put his hand on her back and led her into the kitchen. He knelt and smiled at an elf. "Can we get whatever's for lunch please?" he asked. "And just a couple goblets of pumpkin juice?" The elf squeaked in confirmation and scrambled away.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 pm

[New Topic]

He wasn't going to ignore a pretty girl beckoning him towards her. He stepped up closer to her between her legs. "Hey, princess," he said, a smile on his face. "Have fun getting drunk with Andie?" He leaned in, eyes laughing. She really was gorgeous.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum