TriWizard Andie & Mary

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TriWizard Andie & Mary

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:01 am

Andie downed a shot easily. After years of being friends with Ted and Amos, not to mention spending time with her family, she had to be good at it. "It'll get less surreal, I promise." She took the shot Mary offered her. "There's nothing with Ted and me," she said, feeling the burn of the alcohol in her throat. "We're just friends." She wrinkled her nose. "What did that little busy body tell you?" she asked, curious as to how Amos saw her and Ted.
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:18 am

Mary watched as Andie took the shot with ease. Clearly she needed more practice because her display was pathetic. She laughed lowly. "I know it will, but for right now I'm going to let the euphoria of it all sink in." She sighed happily as she grabbed the bottle and took a swig. Once again she scrunched up her nose. "You sure?" She asked, clearing her throat. "Cause you two seemed cozy in class." She mused, giving the girl a playful eyebrow wriggle. She laughed. "Well, after he stopped stuttering he was able to tell me how you're both just stubborn. That it's obvious how you both feel for the other and need to be together." She explained as she fixed her bun a bit.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:26 am

"You do that, and keep drinking your alcohol. We don't have class tomorrow, so that's a good thing." She shook her head. "I'm sure. Trust me. We're just friends. We've been friends for seven years. Of course we're close." A pause as the alcohol hit her. "Just because I want something more doesn't mean he does. And I'm not willing to ruin a friendship that's been going on for nearly half my life just because I want to kiss him." She raised an eyebrow. "Speaking of being cozy, you and Amos looked really close today. Wanna tell me what that's all about?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:34 am

Mary laughed lowly. "I was planning on it." She mused as poured some alcohol into a bit of juice she had. She took a sip. She listened to Andie and hummed. "Well that makes sense. Not wanting to ruin the friendship that is." She mumbled as she pushed her glasses into place. She tilted her head. "But what if he does feel the same and he's afraid of the same thing you are?" She suggested. She knew this question was coming and she laughed lowly. "I don't know what it was all about." She sighed. "I mean we were flirting. Seems about all it was though. "She mumbled looking down to her hands.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:43 am

She took another shot, not ready to answer that question. "He doesn't. I've flirted and flirted and he hasn't flirted back. And trust me, I've watched him flirt with girls before." She sighed, laying her head on the table. "So whatever you and Amos are thinking, you're wrong and Ted doesn't like me like I like him." She raised her head, in absolute shock. "Wait, what? He flirted with you? Are you sure?" she asked, wondering if god was real after all. "Amos Diggory, blond, curly hair, brown eyes?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:54 am

She pursed her lip and added more alcohol to her drink. She took a sip. "Well he could be and you're just brushing it off as how he normally is." She suggested. Mary frowned decided that this topic was over. She was just going to leave it be. She was a taken back as she sipped from her drink. "I think so?" She said horribly confused. "The kid who spilled he soup on himself? Yeah. I mean I think he was. He called me princess, and was touchy a bit."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:03 pm

"I doubt it. I've seen him flirt with girls, and he never talks to me like that." Andie stared at Mary in shock. "Oh Merlin, that's... That's a miracle. He never flirts with anyone." Then she remembered the look on his face when he had seen Mary. He hadn't ever looked like that with Vivian, so it was more plausible that he had flirted with Mary. "Just... Be careful with him. He's not fragile or anything but he's not exactly the kind of guy who flirts willy-nilly." She took another shot. "Princess. Cute. Good job, Aim," she muttered under her breath.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Her brows rose as she listened to Andie speak. "Anyone?" She mumbled a bit taken back. "I mean that sounds like me a tad. Boys aren't on my list of things I need. I think the last guy I actually flirted with before Amos was two years ago? Yeah something like that." She explained. She nodded. "I don't think you really need to worry. After a while he pulled back, so I took it as he wasn't interested." She sighed lifting the glass to her lips and chugging it down. Mary's phone sat on her lap and she fiddled with it.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:31 pm

"Anyone," she confirmed. "He got badly hurt by a girl, and he hasn't really been interested in girls since then." She frowned. "No, trust me, he's interested. That look you saw when you smiled at him when you guys came in? I've never seen him look like that at anyone. Ever." Andie sighed, pouring Mary another drink. "He is. He probably thought you weren't interested. When did he pull back? Once you get to know him, he really isn't that tough to figure out."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 pm

"Well could have fooled me because he seemed like he did it a lot. You know, once he was doing being nervous." She mumbled reaching for her phone again and playing with it. Her shoulders heaved. "Could have just surprised him, you know. That could have been a look of shock." She reached forward and grabbed the drink. She tilted her head as she thought. "I don't really know. His hand was on my knee and out of no where he just kind of - I don't know. Got weird? I don't know how to describe it." She sighed and chugged the drink down. "This is why I don't do this stuff. I'm not good at it. I'm good at lots of other things, but boys. Not even close."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Andie sighed. "He does know what he's doing, but he doesn't flirt that often. He's always pretty nervous around girls." She shook her head. "Trust me, he wasn't shocked. His shocked faced is much different, believe me." She sighed, dropping her head into her hands. "Dammit, Amos," she muttered. "Dammit, dammit, dammit." She took another shot. "Okay, I'm gonna tell you. Fifth year, Amos met this girl, Vivian. She'd just broken up with her boyfriend and, I don't know what she was thinking, she started dating Amos. She pretended to be interested in him, and then the moment her ex realized he'd lost her, he wanted her back. And she went. Dumped Amos very publicly and humiliatingly." She downed another shot. She needed to be way more drunk for this. "He was probably thinking about that. He just doesn't want to get hurt." She gave Mary a helpless look. "Amos isn't good at girls either, I promise."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Mary just shrugged, and took another swig from the bottle. Talking about this wasn't making her feel any better. Her head snapped up when Andie cursed. Head tilting as Andie spoke. Her stomach knotted as she explained what happened and she frowned. "That," she paused and shook her head taking a swig, "That's just awful. He's such a nice guy. I can't believe that someone would do that." She mumbled brows knitting. She swallowed a bit and went quite in thought. Maybe she should just back off. Clearly he didn't want anything. "I don't even know what I want. Hell I don't even know how I feel. Like I said I don't do boys so I never really ... Liked anyone? I mean I slept with a guy for a summer, but there we're no feelings." She explained shaking her head. "Maybe I should just leave it alone. He's been hurt once. Last thing he needs is to deal with someone who can't even figure out how she feels."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Annie's phone buzzed and she looked at it. Her guess was apparently right. She sent a text off to Ted, one filled with a bunch of typos. Well, he knew she was drunk now, but whatever. "It is awful. Amos is basically my brother, and honestly it took everything I had not to kill that bitch." She looked at Mary. "Don't you dare back off. Just be upfront and honest with him. That's all you need to do. Amos doesn't do girls, so you're in good company. You just met him, you don't need to know how you feel. Just be his friend and keep flirting with him." She shrugged. "Just be his friend and keep flirting. That's all I have to say." She looked at Mary. "You don't have to know what you want."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Mary watched as Andie texted on her phone. She was doing her best to ignore the dozens of texts she was getting from her fellow classmates about the tournament. "I personally would have hexed her into the next century." She stated seriously as she took another shot. This one going down easier. She blinked. "But, I am honest. I'm always honest." She said tilting her head. Mary groaned and flopped on her side. "But I always have to be in control of myself. I hate not know how to feel, or how to handle things." She muttered, phone vibrating again. She nearly tossed it across the room. She was annoyed now. More with herself than anyone. "I don't like feelings. They're stupid." She mumbled in a huff as she pouted. The alcohol was hitting her and she was growing anxious. Not to mention she was now thinking about Amos.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:48 pm

She hummed. "Basically, it took Ted getting me drunk and letting me yell for a couple hours to not want to hex her on sight." She fiddled with her phone and dance music filled the room. "C'mon, couple more shots and lets dance," she said, standing and swaying, holding out her hand to help Mary up. "Feelings are stupid, that's why you and I are going to dance our pretty little butts off and forget all about boys." She grinned, and let her eyes trail over Mary's body. "Well in my case, my pretty chest off. Though your ass is amazing."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:53 pm

"I would have just done it anyway. I still kind of want to do it." She admitted as she played with her bun. Mary grinned as the sound of music filled the room. She liked this song. She downed another shot and reached up grabbing Andie's hand. She pulled herself up and stumbled a bit, giggling at how drunk she was. "Feelings are the worst. I mean leave it to me to have some for once and it's complicated." She huffed pushing her glasses into place. Her brows rose and she grinned. "Well thank you. Though I'd kill to have half the size of your chest." She winked. She grabbed Andie's hand and twirled her around laughing. "Come on pretty lady. Let's dance."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Andie giggled. "I'd kill to have an ass as great as yours." She squeaked as she twirled, laughing. "You're cute, and Amos would be dumb not to ask you out soon." She twirled Mary herself, laughing. "Hand over the bottle, please?" she asked, holding out her hand for the bottle. She pushed her own glasses back into places.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:15 pm

She laughed as she swayed her hips and took another swig. "It's a bit of a hassle. You know how hard it is to find shorts that don't look like underwear? I mean well, look at the shorts I have on now." She laughed. She hummed. "He would be wouldn't he? Well Ted would be a complete moron not to ask you out." She said honestly as she swayed her hips a bit more. She handed Andie the bottle and hopped up on the desk. "Come on."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:33 pm

"I know your pain," Andie laughed, hopping up on the desk next to Mary. "Do you know how hard it is to find bras that look good on me? Like this one?"She took a swig of the bottle and passed it over. "We should do this more often. I haven't danced in forever." She giggled, spinning around. "I miss dancing. I like dancing." She turned to the doorway, and smiled brightly. Her favorite person in the entire universe was there. "Ted!" she said, laughing. "C'mere!"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Mary laughed lowly as she continued to move her hips around. "Not at all. My chest is pretty average size." She mused, fixing her glasses. Mary took another swig before sitting it down on the desk. She nodded heavily. "I agree. We need to. At least once a month." She giggled as she watched Andie spin. She jumped when Andie nearly screamed Ted's name. She turned her attention to the doorway and waved. Part of her wanted to jump off the desk and kiss the curly haired boy. While the sensible half that was still floating around told her no. She shifted to sit on the desk and patted the bit between her legs while giving him Amos a 'come here' look.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top