Tedromeda Hogwarts

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:26 pm

She had a feeling that if she got drunk enough around Mary to admit that she liked Ted, the younger girl would never let him live it down. She hummed, still fiddling with her fingers. "I am too," she mumbled. She'd rather it be her than Purkiss, that Ravenclaw Prefect who seemed to hang on Ted whenever she got the chance. "What time on Thursday?" she asked.
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Ted nodded. "Purkiss offered but I don't really like being round that girl more than need be. She annoys me." He mumbled tugging a hand through his hair. He'd much rather have Andromeda hanging all over him then the know it all blonde. Plus she liked to correct him and that pissed him off. "The after dinner shift. 7-9. It might go to 11 though. The Slytherin prefect taking over really likes being late." He mumbled rolling his eyes.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:45 pm

She dipped her head to hide a smile. Doris Purkiss thought she was hiding her crush on Ted oh so well. She wasn't, and clearly it was as annoying for him as it was for Andie. "I don't know why she was picked, to be honest." Andromeda frowned. "None of the Slytherin prefects are late when they're taking over for me. I'll talk to them if it happens when we're patrolling."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:53 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Ted had finished eating and told Amos he would be collecting his ten galleons after he was done patrolling. He was on his way to the fourth floor corridor where he has asked Andromeda to meet him. His hands were shaking, and his heart beating rapidly in his chest. Some how he knew he was going to embarrass himself tonight.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:48 pm

After dinner after she had saw Mary leave to get ready for her tutoring session with Amos, she started panicking. What to do with her hair and make up? The makeup she went for a subtle look and left her hair in its natural soft wavy curls. She also abandoned her tie and unbuttoned her shirt as far as she could get away with and still feel comfortable. She approached the spot. "Tonks?" she called, seeing him. He looked extremely uncomfortable.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Ted was talking to a portrait. He was laughing at a joke the older woman told him when he heard Andromedas voice. He spun around and gave her a lopsided grin. That was until he saw how she looked and he nearly died on the spot. "H - Hi." He stuttered out face going bright red. She was going to kill him.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Her heart nearly stopped when she saw his lopsided grin. She moved to stand in front of him, eyes drifting over his figure. Some days she really hated the robes they wore because they hid so much of Ted's body. "You ready?" she asked, playing with her hair. It was a nervous habit, really.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Ted was doing his best to look at her and not her exposed cleavage. If he made a bet that she would have done this he would have lost horribly, because it's the last thing he would have expected. He shifted a bit, legs shaking lightly. "All ready." He choked out as he failed and his eyes flickered over her frame.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:32 pm

She saw his eyes land on her chest and she blushed. He was a guy, after all. Didn't mean he was interested in her. She smiled up at him shyly. "Cool." Resisting the urge to do something stupid like use his tie to pull him in for a kiss, she started off. This patrol was going to be the longest two hours of her life.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:52 am

He was sure she caught him, and his face went bright red again. He couldn't help it. Her chest was out in plain view for him, and fuck were her tits amazing. He just wanted to pin her against a wall and bury her face into them. Not sure what to say he rubbed the back of his neck. "So I won the bet." He muttered out. He gave her another lopsided grin. "Amos came back all flustered too. Rather concerned for his well being with your friend." He teased.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:49 am

Her heart flip flopped in her chest when he smiled at her. She understood that he probably gave that same grin to everyone, but she really wanted to pretend that he reserved it just for her. She laughed. "Mary told me. Honestly, I don't think he has much to be worried about. She just wants to fuck with him." She trailed off. "But who knows. She's definitely more attracted to him than other people she's flirted with in the past."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:18 am

Ted laughed. "I kind of figured that, but it's too much fun watching him squirm." He chuckled, a grin on his face. He looked down to her, eye drifting over her again. He had to stop that. She didn't want him like he did her. He cleared his throat and looked back up. "Well I haven't seen Amos so flustered over a girl kissing his cheek, so there's that. She might kill him."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:26 am

Andie tilted her head and hummed. "It's fun watching Mary squirm too." She turned to stare at him, gaping. "What do you mean, she kissed his cheek? Mary didn't tell me this bit." She shook her head. "Little flirt," she muttered, amused by her friend.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:56 pm

He chuckled. "We're horrible friends." He mumbled shaking his head. He shoved his hands in his trousers. Both from nervousness and to be able to hide himself if he got hard. "Yeah. Left a lipstick mark on his cheek and everything. He didn't wipe it off until he went to bed." He chuckled looking down at her again. Fuck, he just wanted his hands up her shirt and on her chest.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:33 pm

She giggled, and glanced up at him. "We are, but somehow I'm okay with that," she said. The movement on his hands caught her attention. Either he was nervous around her or trying to hide something. And the position of his hands in his pockets made her thing it wasn't something illegal. "He sounds smitten and he's met her, what, twice now?" She'd be taking a huge risk... "A lipstick mark closer to here?" she asked stopping him and pulling him down to kiss his cheek gently. "Or here?" she murmured, kissing the corner of his lips.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:46 pm

He nodded. "Amos doesn't get smitten too often, so this is kind of a huge deal to be honest." He explained. His hand shifted in his pocket trying to hide his semi-hard on he had. When she stopped him he thought something was wrong, but his brows knit when she spoke. When her lips pressed to his cheek he froze. His heart thudding so hard in his chest that he thought she could hear it. It only got worse when her lips nearly brushed his. Without his consent, his hands tugged from his pockets and grabbed her hips. He pulled her against him and angled his head to press his lips to hers. He froze against her once he realized what he was doing and pulled back. "I'm - I- I I'm sorry." He stuttered out slowly starting to retract. "I shouldn't have done that. You probably didn't want me to and - I'm sorry." He muttered out.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:42 pm

She closed her eyes to the kiss, letting him pull her against him. She could feel what he was trying to hide and maybe Mary wasn't wrong. Terrible time to be thinking about her best friend. Andie let out a breathy, relieved laugh. "No, don't apologize," she murmured, pulling him closer as he tried to pull away. "I wouldn't have kissed you like that if I didn't want to see how you'd react." She smiled shyly. "So don't apologize."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:47 pm

His face was bright red. He listened to her speak as he tried to control his body. It was all over the place. "Are you sure?" He mumbled out as he let his shaky hands rest on her hips. A smell grin took over his face and he tugged her back to him. "Can I - well - can I kiss you again?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:53 pm

She nodded, a sweet smile crossing her face. "Of course I'm sure," she said. "I'd... I'd like that." Her hands came to rest on his chest and she realized what exactly all those years of Quidditch practice had done for him. She enjoyed being pressed against him.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:02 pm

He really loved her smile. It was so bright and pretty. A grin passed over his own features and he used his hands on her hips to tug her closer to him again. He leaned his face down and pressed his lips to hers again. His hands tightened on her hips and he sighed happily against her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Her arms wrapped around his neck and she ran a hand through his hair. It was as soft as it appeared. She hummed against his lips, closing her eyes. The fantasies and dreams she'd had about him was nothing compared to the real thing.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Ted grunted lowly when her hands found his hair, and he quickly realized what he had done and pulled away slowly. His face was beat red and he was sure she could feel how excited he was. "I - uh - didn't mean to do that." He mumbled, fingers fumbling with the fabric of her shirt.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:32 pm

She didn't want him to pull away. She liked that she affected him so. "It doesn't bother me," she mumbled, fingers tracing little designs on his shoulders. "In fact, I rather like it." She wanted nothing more than to press him against the wall and climb him like a tree. Given how short she was compared to him, it was an accurate comparison.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:54 pm

His face remained pink. He was kind of mad he let himself get so caught up. Until she said she enjoyed it. That gave him more confidence. "Really?" He hummed as he let his fingers slip under her blouse and rub the skin of her hips. It was so soft and he rather enjoyed it. A grin took his face over again and he slowly back her towards the wall behind her. He leaned back down and pressed his lips to hers. "Tell me when you want me to stop." He muttered as he kissed her lips again, and then moved his own across her jaw and to her neck.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:14 pm

She hummed and nodded, shivering as his fingers made contact with skin. With her back against the wall, she smiled, enjoying the turn of events. She wrapped a leg around his hips, rotating herself against him as he found a particularly sensitive spot of her jaw. She whimpered. "I don't want you to stop. Keep going."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top