Original Mary and Andie

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Original Mary and Andie

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:38 pm

She smiled. "Yeah, with Ted. It was... It was great, Mare. He told me that you told him my favorite drink and sweets." She blushed. "He asked me out Saturday and we went out Sunday." They started walking towards the Headmaster's office. "You've been meaning to go there for a while now. Was it as good as you thought it would be?"
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:55 am

Mary smiled brightly and nudged her best friends shoulder with her own as they walked. "Well that's great! I'm glad me trying to give him hints over the last few weeks worked out in your favor." She stated happily. She hummed. "It was fantastic. The tea was great, and Amos even got me a thing of my favorite. He's really wonderful." She sighed.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:45 am

Andie smiled, laughing. "It definitely worked out. He was super cute about it too," she said, smile soft. She knew exactly how she felt about Ted, but she was conflicted about her family and how they would react to her dating a muggleborn. She knew it wouldn't be good though. "It sounds like Amos is perfect for you. I'm happy for you, Mare. Do you want it to be more than sex and a few dates though?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:25 pm

"I'm super happy for you. It's about damn time the boy made a move." She sighed as they reached the headmasters office. She stopped and looked to Andie. "He might be. I'm not really looking too far into how I feel, but I reall do like him a lot. Probably too much for as little time we spent together." She admitted as she twisted her robes nervously around in her hand. "Course I do. I don't even need to ask you about what you want cause I can see it in your face."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:53 pm

She smiled and reached out, gripping Mary's hand. "Stop, don't be nervous. He looks at you like you hung the moon." She turned to the Griffin and gave the password. "I like that he makes you happy. And honestly, I don't think you like him too much. He's sweet on you and you're sweet on him." She blushed. "Yeah, I want more. I just... I don't necessarily want to lose my family over this. And I don't know what I'd do if I had to choose. You know how I feel about Bella, but I couldn't leave Cissa like that."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Mary shrugged. "I don't know. I just - I'm worried you know? I've never liked a guy as much as I like him and I don't want it to change." She admitted lowly as she looked down at the floor. She smiled and looked up at Andie. "Thanks." She stepped into the staircase before it closed tugging Andie with her. "I think you'll make the right choice. Sometimes you need to pick your own happiness over others." She mumbled lowly as she led Andie up the steps and stopped at Dumbledore's office door. She knocked lowly hearing a soft 'come in from the other side.' She looked to Andie. "Ready to find out what all of this means?" She grinned as she gripped the handle an opened the door.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Andie hummed. "I know, but I think you'll be fine. I don't think it will change, there's just something about the way you two act around each other." She sighed. "I hope you're right. And I hope I make the right choice too." She glanced at Mary. "As ready as I'll ever be..." She stepped into the room. "Hello, Professor. We had a few questions, if you have the time..."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Headmaster Dumblefore lifted his head to look at the two young girls standing in his office. He watched as Mary walked over and greeted his precious Pheonix. His eyes twinkled at the sight, and he set his quill down. "What is it I can help you two with?" He inquired as his head tilted slightly and his eyes flickered over to Andromeda Black. It was odd to him that girls from rival houses had come to see him together.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:38 pm

"Mary and I... Well, you might not know, but we're friends..." The headmaster didn't like her, she knew this, but he had made her Head Girl for a reason. She straightened her back and looked him in the eye. "And we found out that we had each used someone else's wand without realizing it. And we got to talking about it and we realized that the library had nothing on wand sharing. We were wondering if you had any books on wand sharing." She smiled, still a bit wary about the other man.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Dumbledore watched the Slytherin girl with careful eyes. He glanced at Mary who had his Pheonix on her arm. He hummed and looked back to Andie as she spoke. He paused and placed both of his hands on the desk. This was a subject he never thought he would have to deal with in the school, and one he has to handle carefully. "Would you mind if I asked whom were the other people involved in this accidental wand usage?" He asked leaning forward on his desk. He smiled softly. "I have more than books, Ms. Black. I have the exact answer you are searching for. However I need to know you are both 100% positive you're ready for the answer." He said seriously, noting how Mary glanced up at him. This really was quite the situation.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:12 pm

She took a deep breath. "I was with Ted Tonks in the Head Office when I accidentally used his wand. I'm unsure as to the situation but I know for a fact that Mary was with Amos Diggory." She nodded. "I know I'm ready for the answer. I want to know why I could use his wand like my own." She didn't like the look in his eyes and it almost had her fleeing for the safety of Ted's arms.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:32 am

He hummed as he listened to the girl speak. He looked to Mary as she explained that Amos had used her wand. His one hand came up as he stroked his beard and thought about how to handle this. "As long as you're both sure you're both ready for such an answer." He stated as he pushed his chair back from the desk and stood up. He walked around his desk and over to his bookshelf. "Wand lore isn't just a myth. It's something very serious, and something most people don't get to experience in their life time." He began as he cupped his hands behind his back and and eyes scanned over the spines of the books. "You see the reason you're abel to use the others wand is because in some way your souls are connected. From the movement you were created, you four were designed to be the perfect match for the other." He turned to look at the two girls. "You and Mr. Tonks were designed to complete the other. Just as you were designed to complete Mr. Diggory, Mary." He said softly as the twinkle in his eye came back. "A more simple explination would be, that you were able to use each other's wands because you're soulmates." He finished off waiting for the reactions.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:13 am

She nodded. "Yes sir. We're both ready for the answer." Andie listened to him carefully because, despite what she felt about the man, he was actually quite brilliant and knew what he was talking about. As he spoke, she felt the knot in her stomach grow tighter and tighter. "...soulmates, sir?" she asked quietly. She could believe that she was made for Ted. The way that they seemed to for together perfectly, how her hand felt right in his. She felt like he could protect her from anything. And that her soul was connected to his... It both thrilled her and terrified her. Because she knew that this would have an effect on the decision she would eventually have to make. And she knew she would pick her soulmate over her family any day. She took a deep breath, trying to quell the nausea. "I see. Thank you for the information, sir."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:31 am

Dumblefore nodded as he moved back to his desk, and sat down. He watched the two girls for a moment and noted how calm they were being. "It was my pleasure to shed some light on the situation. If either of you need anything at all do not be afraid to come back and ask." He said as he picked up his quill. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm in the middle of rather thrilling cross word." He said before looking back down to his desk.

Mary quickly mumbled a small goodbye as she grabbed Andie's arm and tugged her down, and out of the headmasters office. Once they exited back into the corridor she slumped against the wall. "I - soul mates?!" She whispered harshly as she trudged both of her hands through her hair over and over. It made a bit of sense. Hell more sense for Andie and Ted. They had been pining after each other for years. Yet her and Amos? That tossed her through a loop. "Do we tell them? I mean - I don't know if I want to." She mumbled shakily. "What if it scares him off? I don't know if I can handle that."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:12 am

Andie's hands were shaking. She wasn't nearly as calm as Dumbledore seemed to think she was. "If they ask us how this went, we can't lie to them. However, if they don't ask, we just won't tell them. It's a lot to take in. And I don't want to scare Ted off either." She gripped Mary's shoulders. "You couldn't scare Amos off though. I would be willing to bet anything."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top