Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mary and Andie

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Original Mary and Andie - Page 3 Empty Re: Original Mary and Andie

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Mary woke up early the next morning remembering she had her first day of practice. She quietly, but quickly tossed on her practice clothes she had in her bag before scribbling a quick note for Amos. She slipped out of his room and made her way out of the Hufflepuff dorm. She wws surprised that she didn't run into anyone on her way out. The moment she stood from the barrels and wiped off her clothes, spilling some of her books to the floor. "Merlin what a great start." She muttered as she bent down to get her books.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Andie smiled as she saw a familiar face. "Need help there, Mare?" she asked, kneeling to help pick up the books.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Mary jumped a bit and looked up, brows raising. "What are you doing sneaking out of the Hufflepuff common room?" She asked as she shifted her book into her bag. "Wouldn't be sneaking out of a certain head boys room, would you?" She asked a smirk on her face.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Andie shrugged. "Maybe. But I had good reason. I had to go up on the astronomy tower last night and Ted saw the consequences. He insisted I stay with him." She smiled softly at the thought of how, when she slipped out of bed, Ted had reached for her and had mumbled her name. "What about you? Sneaking out of a certain Huffepuff's room?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:37 pm

She frowned a bit. "I'm sorry you had to do that. I know how bad it gets. Least Ted was able to calm you down though." She said softly as she hiked her bag on her shoulder. "I might have been. Then again I'm allowed cause I actually admit I have feelings for said boy." She said rolling her eyes. "And said boy may or may not have asked me one a date this weekend." She grinned as she rocked on the heels of her sneakers.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:44 pm

Andie nodded. "Mare... No one's been able to calm me down like that, ever. And he did it just by holding me." She grinned broadly and hugged her friend. "I'm so happy for you!" Her grin turned impish. "Does this mean I get to say I told you so? Because I told you so."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:57 pm

She hummed tilting her head. "Suppose it's cause you love him?" Mary asked seriously as she twisted a strand of hair from her pony tail. She squeaked and laughed. "I'm happy too. Had a pretty nice conversation last night." She shrugged. She rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up. I can't wait to tell you 'I told you so' a million times when Tonks finally asks you out." She shot back.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:14 pm

Andie paused. That wasn't something she had considered. Yes, she knew she was in love with Ted Tonks but there was no way in the seven hells that he felt the same. "I don't know what you're talking about," she mumbled, not meeting Mary's eyes. "He's not going to ask me out. He doesn't like me like that." She glanced at Mary. "The strangest thing happened the other day and I've been meaning to talk to you. You know how wands typically react to someone else using them, right? I accidentally used Ted's and nothing terrible happened."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:22 pm

She sighed and put her hand on her hip. "You know you're lying to me now right? I was fine with it at first cause you had to figure it out on your own, but now you're just lying to me." She stated narrowing her eyes. If Mary hated one thing it was being lied to. Not that she was really mad at Andie. More annoyed she felt like she couldn't open up about it. "You're wrong." She stated confidently. She had to thank Amos for giving her that bit of information. Mary paused. "You're fucking with me right?! Cause there isn't anyway that happened to you too. Amos grabbed my wand the other night and it worked just as well for him as it does me." She said lowly, head swimming with thoughts.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:42 pm

"Fine. I love him. Does this change anything? No. Because I've been in love with him for years. I wish he wasn't so fucking perfect that I keep coming back because if I keep this thing up, he's going to get hurt by my parents and I don't want that to happen. I'm fucking terrified of what they're going to do when they find out." Her arms wrapped around her middle. She was spilling everything in the pre dawn light. "I'm not wrong. Sure he likes my chest, but me? After I had a panic attack in front of him? With my parents being who they are? I wouldn't blame him for getting as far away as fast as he could." She raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Wait, what? This happened for you too?" She shook her head. "That's strange. I was going to see if the library had any books on wand lore later, if you want to come."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:50 pm

She listened carefully. Part of her felt bad for forcing her to this point, but she knew that Andie needed to admit it out loud to someone. "Finally you're able to admit it out loud. You're taking the next step to becoming your own fucking person and not the perfect little dark magic loving lady your parents want. And speaking of your parents fuck them, Andromeda. Who gives a flying shit what they think? Do what makes you happy. They clearly don't so it's up to you. Date Ted and be happy, or be miserable the rest do your life with whatever sad smhmuck your parents choose for you." She ranted off, face and tone serious. "And he likes you. Just because he saw that you're human and have flaws doesn't mean a thing. You need to realize he isn't looking for perfection. He just wants you." She sighed. Her friend could be so stubborn. Then again so was she most times. "Yeah. Happened a few nights ago in the prefects bath. It was weird." She muttere toying with her pony tail again. "Yeah. I'll come. You can help me pick out clothes for this date too. You know how helpless I am."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Her parents were all she'd ever known. What Mary was suggesting was too much for her to handle. "I've always been able to admit it." She wished she had Mary's courage to tell her parents to fuck off to their faces. However, all she had was her wit, her cunning and her talent for healing spells. "I want to date him. I want him to love me back. But honestly, I cannot imagine that he'd risk everything to be with me. I'm not going to ask that of him. Maybe if I was being selfish I could. But right now... Fine he doesn't want perfection. How are you so damn sure he feels the same way?" She kept her arms around her middle. "That's strange. It really is. It has to mean something." She laughed. "You are helpless when it comes to fashion."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:15 pm

"Not out loud. Not to me." She pointed out as she let her hands fall to her sides. She could see how much this was huring Andie and she wanted to just blurt out that Amos told her, but she didn't want to ruin it. Not like this. "Ted Tonks would do anything for you. The way he looks at you, it's like he's looking at something he needs to live." She sighed, flipping her hair back to her back. "Can you just trust me I know what I'm talking about?" She pleaded softly. She shifted a bit and tugged at her sweater. "It has to, and it hope it's something good." She pouted. "I'm not that bad! Sorry I like to be comfortable."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:31 pm

She dipped her head. If that were true, he would have made a move. Right? She knew her life without him was destined to be one of angst and loneliness. "I trust you with my life. But unless something changes and he asks me out or I get the courage to ask him out, it's not going to change much." She nodded he agreement. "If it wasn't something good, his wand wouldn't have felt so good in my hand." She raised an eyebrow. "You are that bad. I like to be comfortable too."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:41 pm

She sighed heavily. She was going to have a long, nice chat with Ted Tonks the next moment she saw him. It was going to end one of two ways. Him with a broken nose, or finally asking Andie out. She hoped it would be the second. "It'll change. You just need to trust me." She sighed, deciding that was the last she was going to talk about it. "That's true. Who knows. Maybe I can't get James' cloak and we can sneak around in the restricted section. Might be a better book on it in there." She thought out loud. She snorted and reached up, rubbing her thumb across her cheek. "So Amos - well - he kind of let it slip out he sorta wants me to meet his parents already." She said suddenly cheeks heating up.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:49 pm

Andie smiled. "If you can pry that cloak out of James's hands, I'll be surprised. But if nothing else, you can get a pass from Slughorn. He adores you to pieces." Her smile brightened. "Oh that's adorable! If a little soon. But he really cares about you it seems. He'd better or I'll break his nose." She was glad that Mary wasn't stuck in the same crappy situation she was. "So you want to meet his parents?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:23 am

"I may or may not have a series of photos of him and Sirius drunk cuddling from last year I can use to my advantage. If not then I could bribe old Sluggy into giving me a pass." She chuckled, smirking a bit. "He was so embarrassed he let it slip out. It is soon but cute nonetheless. Please don't break his nose. I like his nose." She mumbled lowly, smiling. She shrugged. "I mean he was telling me about them and they seem wonderful, so I mean yeah. I would like to."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:42 am

Andie cackled, imagining her two cousins cuddling. "When you have the chance, you should show me those." She smiled. "I'd rather bribe James into it than my Head of House." She was rather concerned with how fast they were moving but at the same time she knew Amos was right for Mary. "Fine. I won't break his nose unless he gives me reason to." She hummed. "Anyone would be better than our parents."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:10 am

"Course I will! I'll even make copies for you. Part of your Christmas gift." She smirked. "We'll all I have to say if I'm working on a potion and need to look into it further, and that Madam Pince said its in restricted. Works every time." She explained giving her friend a smile. "If he ever gives you a reason to will mean I probably would have done it already." She laughed, only for her smile to fall a bit. "Yeah. A troll would probably be better parents then mine, but oh well right? I turned out fine."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:26 am

She hummed, nodding. "We'll do that this weekend. Whatever day you don't have that date with Amos." She smiled, and slung an arm over her friend's shoulder. "If that happens, leave some of him for me to hex," she teased. Andie kissed her cheek in comfort. "You turned out wonderfully. How, with such idiots for parents, I'll never know. But let's forget them."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:49 am

Mary leaned against the wall, wand twirling between her fingers. She was waiting on Andie to arrive so they could go see Dumbledore about the wand issue. She sighed lightly as her mind drifted back to the weekend, and a small smile formed over her face. She couldn't wait to tell Andie.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Andie smiled as she approached, thinking about the night before that she had spent with Ted. She leaned against the wall with Mary. "I know that look," she said, grinning. "That's your 'that was amazing sex' look." She played with her braid, her grin turning dreamy.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:00 pm

Mary hummed and looked up. Her own brows rose as she shoved her wand into her pocket. "Well yeah, that and I had a really good date." She hummed giving Andie a grin as she pushed herself off the wall. She examined her friend a bit. "Somethings up with you. So spill."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Andie grinned. "You had a date?" she asked, laughing. She shrugged, grinning down at the ground. "I had a date too, last night. He took me star gazing." She looked at Mary. "What about you?" she asked. "What did you do on your date?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Mary grinned more and nodded. "I could have sworn I told you I had one." She mumbled, shrugging a bit. She watched Andie and her eyes let up. "You - you had a date? Was it with Tonks? Oh Merlin that's fantastic." She exclaimed lowly bouncing on the front of her feet. "And star gazing? That's perfect for you!" She added on. She calmed down a bit. "Oh. He took me to that new tea shop in hogsmeade. We had a bid of a misunderstanding, but we resolved it quickly and were okay. Better than okay if I'm honest." She mumbled tucking some hair behind her ear.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next