Original Ted and Amos

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Original Ted and Amos

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:21 pm

"Oh yeah, you went to that match without me. Traitor," he grumbled playfully. "Which means you flirted terribly. We both know it, so just admit it." He raised an eyebrow. There was something Ted wasn't telling him. "Fine. Ten galleons says she won't wear something to get my attention."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:11 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Ted found his way back to the Hufflepuff common room and collapsed in the plush arm chair. He rubbed his eyes with his plan surprised that Amos wasn't already waiting for him. He let out a deep sigh and thought over what happened tonight.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Amos entered, spotting his friend on the couch and approached him. "Either something really amazing or super shitty happened tonight. I'm hoping something something really amazing." He flopped down next to him. "Or something super shitty. That sigh did not sound good."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Ted glanced up at his friend and paused. Something was different. "Forget about me, what the hell happened with you?" He asked sitting up and narrowing is eyes. "Something seems..." He paused and scratched his chin. "Off.. You're too happy for getting back from being tutored."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:20 pm

He shrugged. "I think I'll actually pass this class this year. Oh, here." He reached into his bag and pulled out ten galleons and dropped them on Ted's leg. "You were right."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 pm

His brows raised and he plucked the galleons up. He looked down at them and to his friend, only to notice a tiny purple mark peeking out of the collar of his shirt. He nearly dropped the galleons. "You shagged MacDonald?" He stated loudly shifting forward on the chair quickly. "How in the hell did that happen?" He asked curiosity taking over him as she gave his friend a lopsided smirk.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:43 pm

He shrugged, hiding all his grin. "oh yeah, after I nearly blew up my potion. I went down on her and then we shagged." He shrugged again. "I dunno mate, it just happened. I was joking around, and asked if I could go down on her and she agreed and it just happened."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:51 pm

"Course you almost blew it up." He muttered rolling his eyes. He leaned back into the chair and shoved the galleons into his pocket. "You just asked? As a joke? And she said yes?" He asked scratching his head. "You lucked out. Most girls would have hexed you on the spot." He chuckled. "I - uh- may have shagged Andromeda in a broom closet on the 4th floor." He muttered trying be casual, biting his lip to brace for Amos' reaction.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:00 pm

"I was pushing my luck, because she was flirting and I was flirting and she said yes." Amos stared at him. "What do you mean? You shagged the girl you've wanted to be with since I can remember, and you're this casual about it? The fuck, man?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:19 pm

"Well good for you. Bout time someone found your ugly mug attractive." He joked. "Yeah pretty much." He shrugged ducking his eyes away from his friend. He tugged a hand through his hair. "It was fuckig amazing, don't get me wrong. I just - I don't think it's going anywhere past physical is all. Merlin knows I want more. Just not gonna happen. She's not into me like I am her."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Amos rolled his eyes. "I think you're being dumb, but other than that..." He grinned. "But yeah, we're meeting up tomorrow so that I can actually do that potion." He sighed. "Listen, I've seen the way she looks at you, and you're incredibly dumb to think that she wouldn't want something romantic with you."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:38 pm

"Oh shut up." He muttered rolling his eyes. "Well it's good to know you're still going to actually try to learn potions instead of trying to learn what MacDonald looks like in different sexual positions." He joked. Ted sighed as well and tilted his head back. "She looks at me no special way man, okay? We've been over this. Can we just let it go already?" He grumbled.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:45 pm

"I'll never let it go," he said. "But I'll drop it for now." He glowered. "I'd also like to stay on the team." He raised an eyebrow. "So? How was it? Given that hickey on your neck, pretty good."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Ted grumbled again, thankful it was dropped, but annoyed cause he knew Amos would be right back at it the next day. "Thanks." He muttered shifting in his seat a bit. "I already told you it was amazing. Everything I thought it would be." He shrugged. "Backs a bit scratched, but nothing to sever. How bout you? How was MacDonald?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Amos promised himself to be quiet about it for a few days. He didn't want Ted to get too angry with him. "Pretty positive my back is scratched all to hell," he said. "And a few hickeys." He was happy for Ted finally getting the girl of his dreams. He really was.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:52 am

Ted hummed. "Mines scratched up, not too bad. Few hickeys here and there." He explained as he tilted his head. "Something still seems off with you. Is that all you did?" He asked as he grabbed his bag and pulled out his Transfoguration homework. It wasn't due for a few days but he had a feeling sleep wouldn't come easy tonight. "You - you know- don't have a crush on little Mary MacDonald do you?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:12 am

He raised an eyebrow. "I don't know what you're talking about. I failed the potion, I went down on her, we fucked, and we went for coffee and tea afterwards."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:20 am

Teds brows rose. "So you pretty much had a date?" He asked giving Amos a chesire grin. He knew that look in his friends eyes, and now he just had to get him to admit it. "I think you like her." He muttered crossing his arms over his chest.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:43 am

He frowned. "I dunno what you're talking about. It wasn't a date. Just two people getting coffee and tea after a tutoring session." He glowered. "I do not like her like that."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:59 am

"Yeah tutoring session. Please tell me what you learned besides what Mary tastes like." He snorted sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "You do too. You're getting all defensive, and you always get defensive when you like someone and don't want to admit it."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:28 am

He was mildly proud of the fact that she had let him go down on her their first real tutoring session. "I also learned what I was doing wrong with the draught of living death." He tugged the paper shed given him out of his pocket and thrust it at his friend, annoyed. "See? Even wrote it down for me." He glared. "I don't get defensive!"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Ted watched him amused. He was doing anything to prove it wasn't what it was. He stifled a laugh at Amos shoving the paper towards him. "Okay? Just because you did what you were supposed to - and that's learn- doesn't mean anything." He mumbled a smile breaking out on his face. "You do too. Remember third year when you liked whatever her name was and I brought it up and you nearly ripped my head off? Same situation."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:29 pm

He glowered. "You were the one who suggested a tutor. You can't go poking fun at me when I attempt to actually prove I'm trying. And trying to not get kicked off the team." He shoved the paper back into his pocket. "Christ on a cracker, we were 13, you asshat. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:37 pm

"I'm not picking fun at you for getting a tutor. I'm picking fun at you for sleeping with your tutor. I'm glad you're taking a step to better your grades." He said shaking his head. Sometimes Amos didn't get it. He snorted. "The point is you get defensive over girls you like. Merlin knows why you can't talk to me about it, but you do. Always have, and always will."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Still angry with his friend, he stood. "I don't know what you're talking about, Tonks," he spat. "I'll see you later." With that, he stalked off down the hallway that lead to his room. Fuck, he hated people sometimes.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top